koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

A. Simpson/Bowles/Guillard/Master Bader

Nice 4 fight parlay that I think is pretty safe.

RDA or Njokuani can be added for value.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

I probably have more than I should riding on guillard.
    He completes a whole bunch of 2 teamers (overeem, stout, kongo, griffin) and a few 3 teamers as well. I even have him straight for a large play too. I haven't been this confident in someone for the past few months. Let's hope we're good!

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Oh man...kos you know I'm a supporter, I just do NOT like having parlays that rely on Guillard (homerun hitter that strikes out ALOT) and I can't trust Bowles YET (how much of him have we REALLY seen? besides his willingness to give up on a fight when he's hurt [not that I wouldn't have done the same thing; I wouldn't throw myself in a parlay either])

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I like it. Are you guys really that confident in Simpson taking Tavares down and working him though? That's the only iffy part to me. Bowles/Guillard/Bader are solid.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

guillard scares me. he's had a history of getting subbed, and imo should have lost the decisions against torres and tibau (and according to many, stephens)

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Aaron simpsons a bad bet. Dude is a whopping 13 year elder to Tavares. Tavares has been looking great recently as well. I do see tavares getting taken down but the odds dont favor simpson at -200.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by robotralph View Post
    Aaron simpsons a bad bet. Dude is a whopping 13 year elder to Tavares. Tavares has been looking great recently as well. I do see tavares getting taken down but the odds dont favor simpson at -200.
    i did like tavares on the show, but he almost got KO'ed by baroni :\

koscheckbaby

As far as I know, Tavares doesnt have a wrestling background and he hasnt looked good to me in his UFC fights. Simpson should handle him

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Oh man...kos you know I'm a supporter, I just do NOT like having parlays that rely on Guillard (homerun hitter that strikes out ALOT) and I can't trust Bowles YET (how much of him have we REALLY seen? besides his willingness to give up on a fight when he's hurt [not that I wouldn't have done the same thing; I wouldn't throw myself in a parlay either])
    Guillard beating Dunham was his best performance yet. Roller is a lesser version of Dunham. The takedown wont come easy

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    I like it. Are you guys really that confident in Simpson taking Tavares down and working him though? That's the only iffy part to me. Bowles/Guillard/Bader are solid.
    I think it's best to consider who you think Simpson could not take down at that weight and compare his talents to Tavares. I think Simpson has a pretty clear victory unless he gets rocked early or gasses.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    Nice 4 fight parlay that I think is pretty safe.

RDA or Njokuani can be added for value.
    I like it, I would definitely throw in RDA as an upset hedge. I think he could upset Gsot.

I haven't done parlays for a while, but if I were to make one, I would do Cruz/Bader/Atrain/Siver, or switch Atrain out with Bowles. Atrain is hot or cold, I've lost big on him before.

koscheckbaby

Simpson's loss to Leben is a terrible black mark on his career. Still can't believe he lost that. I think Simpson didnt have a full camp for that fight. I know something regarding his training team changed around the time. He seemed gassed.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    Simpson's loss to Leben is a terrible black mark on his career. Still can't believe he lost that. I think Simpson didnt have a full camp for that fight. I know something regarding his training team changed around the time. He seemed gassed.
    He was also in hospital prior to that fight with myriad health problems. I think it'll be an aberrant loss in his career.

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

I think Simpson or Guillard will lose or both.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    guillard scares me. he's had a history of getting subbed, and imo should have lost the decisions against torres and tibau (and according to many, stephens)

particularly guillotines(which seems to be one of roller`s subs of choice)...guillard`s been guillotined 3 times...and roller has 3 scalps on his belt...

little scary...as good as guillard can look,he`s inconsistent...

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I probably have more than I should riding on guillard.
    He completes a whole bunch of 2 teamers (overeem, stout, kongo, griffin) and a few 3 teamers as well. I even have him straight for a large play too. I haven't been this confident in someone for the past few months. Let's hope we're good!

big night so far

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

good job so far kos, I had a couple small small parlays I lost with G-sot/Roller...I still don't regret my Roller pick (guillard always picks it up and goes on streaks, only to drop fights he shouldn't), but I saw a huge disparity in the Dos Anjos lines prefight that should have tipped me off somewhat, though Dos anjos having his flash ko moment isn't something I would assume most people expected.

Still banking on Condit.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

I like Condit but the judges may get that one wrong if he has to fight off his back a lot.