sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

more money will be on this fight than the big one

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Should be a fun fight to watch, hopefully they come through tonight!

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jspectyper View Post
    Hard match to bet on, i want wandy to win (see avy) but if I had to bet on this fight i might slightly lean towards leben. Its kind of like a whos chin do you trust more type of deal.
    Little pissed i didn't bet on condit or leben, both dogs and only fights I felt comfortable betting on, other then bader but he was too high. Wandy is one of my favorite fighters but he's turned into chuck liddell.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

Quote Originally Posted by JuicedUp View Post
    I think the 16 month layoff for Wandy will be a big factor here. I'm taking Leben +150.
    this saved my ass tonight.

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Dumb Wand. He lands a nice right to start the fight. Instead of being patient, making sure Leben is hurt, he walks into Leben's power and GIVES the match away. There was no way Leben wins that fight if Wand doesn't charge like that. Leben was hurt a little, but nothing to warrant going ballistic like that

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I knew Leben would pull this out, I couldn't believe the odds when I saw them. Not surprised at all with the outcome.

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

This went pretty much how I anticipated it would, wish I went bigger on Leben.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    Dumb Wand. He lands a nice right to start the fight. Instead of being patient, making sure Leben is hurt, he walks into Leben's power and GIVES the match away. There was no way Leben wins that fight if Wand doesn't charge like that. Leben was hurt a little, but nothing to warrant going ballistic like that
    It looked like Wand was going to be able to hit him at will. I wish he would have tried to wear him down first but Wand gonna Wand.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Fighter off of surgery/lay off strikes again

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    he looks almost as good as joan rivers....

i swear,when i saw wandy entering the cage,i thought it was mark coleman....

who goes to their plastic surgeon and says,"i want to look like mark coleman"?....

wtf?....

cheeese

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    It looked like Wand was going to be able to hit him at will. I wish he would have tried to wear him down first but Wand gonna Wand.
    Yep. It only took like 5 seconds for Wand to take advantage of the fact Leben has no defense. Should have kept his distance. Lucky Left Leben strikes again.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I bet Wand is really enjoying his birthday today!

Jabstab
    Jabstab's Avatar Become A Pro!

I meant Leben, my point being was I handicapped Leben as the favorite and discovered the books had him a dog at +180. I do sloppy shit like that all the time when I think out loud as I post, my bad.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

I had a bad feeling seeing Wanderlei smiling and happy during introductions, while Leben looked focused and ready.

He's going to be a hard sell for me from now on.

I like your analogy jspectyper, comparing Wand to Liddell and their glass jaws.

cheeese

Rewatch the fight and you will be suprised how many times he was hit. Anyone would have been knocked out.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20505

Rewatch the fight and you will be suprised how many times he was hit. Anyone would have been knocked out.
    I shouldn't say glass jaw; just the fact that a fighter is more susceptible to being knocked out with each successive knockout.

cheeese

I know what you mean. I just feel like people are so quick to call a guy "glass jawed." Wand got KOed by Jackson (off the charts power), Henderson (max power for the weight), CroCop (heavyweight power), and Leben (max power for the weight). I really don't think his chin is that bad. He is just such a wild fighter that he gets hit unabated to the jaw and goes down like any normal human.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 02:25 PM. Reason: image does not exist

First 12