rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

anybody know where i can get a charger and some paddles?...i can`t take many more like that.....

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I agree we got lucky. but luck is part of the game. Saying you got lucky is childish. Haven't you ever been lucky before?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Im not knocking you guys. Calm down. I picked Kongo too. I didnt bet on him tho cause i like Pat and had no idea where his TDD defense is since hes been training it alot recently. We all get lucky, it looked like the ref was about to stop the fight and stopped. I think thats pretty lucky. Thats all

FindTheLock

it was 100 percent one of the luckiest things that's ever happened to anyone who picked kongo or kongo himself, but that is part of what makes it so much greater of a win for him and those of us who picked him. I was pissed at myself for not hedging for about 5 seconds and then BAM!!! lights out. That is as lucky as lucky gets. That was a 70 yard bomb with 1 second left on the clock with 3 pitches to get into the end zone lucky!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Your being childish FindTheLock ! lol J.K. man, grats, im glad it seems everybody made alot of money tonight ! I like Barry has a person, but i love money more.

FindTheLock

that fight got me pumped up. I was sitting here in regret and then 1 punch later I was basking in glory lol Dangerous fight to bet on. I've seen fights stopped for much less than what kongo was going through.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

The ref touched Barry. A good ref would have either not had contact or stopped the fight. They got to make decisions there. If you touch a fighter like that the fight should be stopped. I didn't end up betting this fight, but I'm glad it went the way it did considering how many people were on Kongo.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

it ain`t over till the fat lady sings......the ref is the authority in the ring....

the fact that kongo knocked barry out is plenty proof enough that the ref got it right...

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone else go perfect in their UFC bets tonight?

First ... 3456