koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

T. Griffin/Lauzon/Mitrione/Kongo

I feel really confident in this. I just disagree about Morecraft beating Meat. Mitrione looked scary good vs Hague and Morecraft beating McCorkle does nothing for me, McCorkle has no standup or heart,

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I agree with all of these besides Kongo.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I think morecraft's gonna get steamed after the weigh-ins. There's already been signs today of some stealth action coming in on Morecraft.

Probably best to wait until then to lock in your parlay. You should be able to get a better price.

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

this looks like a good parlay, good luck.

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I will be on this. Might add Story by decision in a separate small parley.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I like it.

Mastertvtech
    Mastertvtech's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

I like Barry as a great value bet and he has a real chance here if he fights his fight and chops down Kongo's legs.

The rest look like solid plays.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Just curious. Do you think that Kongo will stand, even if that was his gameplan to begin with, if he gets kicked and doesn't like it?

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I love a lauzon/kongo parlay... but I truly think either Morecraft or Manny will win so I'd be cautious on that play.

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    Just curious. Do you think that Kongo will stand, even if that was his gameplan to begin with, if he gets kicked and doesn't like it?
    I think the book on Kongo has been written so many times. The guy does not like to stand with anybody. If he were fighting any of us, he'd take us down and pound us out rather than stand.

koscheckbaby

I'll justify my picks for a sec.

Tyson Griffin over Manvel Gamburyan- Tyson Griffin was a fringe contender for awhile at 155. Certainly not a top level guy, but a guy that was more than capable of holding his own with some good fighters. Pretty solid standup, speed, strength, and wrestling, along with sub defense, cardio, and a chin. What happened was he encountered a much bigger and better grappler in Evan Dunham and he got caught by a massive shot from the heavy-handed Gomi. Manny is more Tyson's size and I truly believe Griffin showed amazing recovery against Gomi. Manny hits hard, but Gomi hits harder and Griffin was pretty much fully recovered after the stoppage. The fear of Manny KO'ing him isn't really there when he could survive a Gomi flush bomb. Tyson is the better fighter here and should win comfortably. Manny is heavy handed and has a good judo base, but Griffin is a much faster, crisper striker and has a solid wrestling base.

Joe Lauzon over Curt Warburton- Simply put, Warburton got outgrappled by Spencer Fisher two fights ago. Fisher does have decent offensive BJJ, but if he can get you down, chances are your wrestling is at a rudimentary level. Lauzon is an animal. He arguably took a round from both G-Sot and Florian and prior to gassing. His grappling is so much better than Warburton's that a loss here would be terrible for Lauzon's UFC career and future.

Matt Mitirione over Christian Morecraft- I understand the sentiment that Mitrione's been susceptible to takedowns. I really do. Marcus Jones and Kimbo Slice got him down easily. Even Joey Beltran took him down and enjoyed a good deal of success in the first round of their encounter. However, I think the athletic background of Mitrione, as well as the ever evolving standup of his, are gonna make it extremely hard for Morecraft, who doesn't come from a wrestling background, to consistantly get inside and work this fight to the floor. Morecraft did beat the shit out of Struve. I understand that. But the fact of the matter is Struve, who's hardly known for any sort of striking power, finished Morecraft. Mitrione is really heavy handed and his legkicks are devastating as well. Morecraft has to overcome too many dangerous spots IMO for him to win this fight.

Cheick Kongo over Pat Barry- No need to explain what we've pretty much all agreed upon.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

kongo is a grappling dick but I am on him too

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

i dont see matt being -240 , but still im thinking of layin it , gl

koscheckbaby

I would even add Javier Vazquez in if you want to get a bit greedy

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good. Hope tonight's fights don't disappoint. Cant wait til next weeks fights also. Bol.

koscheckbaby

I'm going for broke on one parlay. Vazquez/Oliviera/Griffin/Lauzon/Mitrione/Kongo. I don't recommend it, but I'm giving it a shot

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't like all this bad karma you're sending at the Morecraft bettors with your Mitrione parlays

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
    I don't like all this bad karma you're sending at the Morecraft bettors with your Mitrione parlays
    I just can't support a fighter that got finished via strikes from Stefan FN Struve. Mitrione has to be better than this guy. He just has to be.

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree Mitrione should win this fight but I'm still in heavily with Morecraft because the line is so generous. If Morecraft closes distance without eating much damage he's going to win this fight. That's a big "if".

Morecraft by Decision baby!!! c'mon now yeahhhhh!!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    I love a lauzon/kongo parlay... but I truly think either Morecraft or Manny will win so I'd be cautious on that play.
    100% ,i like this , for my dog play i like j vasquez +160 , 5dimes odds , gl man

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    I'm going for broke on one parlay. Vazquez/Oliviera/Griffin/Lauzon/Mitrione/Kongo. I don't recommend it, but I'm giving it a shot
    One more to go

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

good luck! Im on kongo as well, as are most here

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

I feel like this was almost too easy thus far. I'm WAY wearier now of my Kongo choice than I was before the Mitrione KO.

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    I feel like this was almost too easy thus far. I'm WAY wearier now of my Kongo choice than I was before the Mitrione KO.
    I agree 1000% I'm more skeptical than ever about Kongo

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    I agree 1000% I'm more skeptical than ever about Kongo
    I thought it might be the lack of underdog W's, but I won with Brown and I still don't feel better yet..

I'm glad it's not just me