MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

lauzon/warburton, roberts/rich, story/nate,

Who you all got in these? I have been limited in time so I can't give my breakdown for each, on vacation! Trying to read the threads to get feedback, but again limited time to read everyting on this fights so I figured I would make this real quick.

I'm thinking about small to moderate str8 line plays on lauzon (-260 right now), roberts (-105), and story (-125).

I really like lauzon, I'll probably play double the line (although I lost a line play against warburton in his last fight, he is still fairly unkown to me).

Story I am hesitant on... I think he has all the tools to beat nate, but also, I think nate has the tools to win especially if the weight cut went well and he finally sticks to greg's intelligent gameplan.

Roberts I am thinking about making just a line play, seems like a lot of people are picking rich and I know you guys know your shit. BUt in my head I like roberts and am no impressed with rich, while I think roberts has some serious skill.

Also thinking about a small play on morecraft, think +220 is very appealing.

Feedback like your breakdown for each fight, who you got and why would be very helpful. Also, any other str8 moneyline plays you guys really like?? All replies appreciated. GL!

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

somebody mentioned lauzon/warburton not going the distance(nunyabidness?).....i think it has merit...

5 dimes has under 2.5 at -190...don`t want to lay that so i might just par it with something....

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

This Story/Marquardt one is a tough one to pick...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    somebody mentioned lauzon/warburton not going the distance(nunyabidness?).....i think it has merit...

5 dimes has under 2.5 at -190...don`t want to lay that so i might just par it with something....
    Yeah, under 2 rounds +125 at bodog. I wasn't even going to bet this fight until I saw that line.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    This Story/Marquardt one is a tough one to pick...
    i'll take the experience and the + money.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Story and Lauzon are my picks, no opinion on the other fight