reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

larkin +105

what is up with the action on villante? I dont get it

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

From what I've read about Larkin, he's not really trained in wrestling. Villante was a college wrestler coming off a loss. The people playing Villante probably expect him to do the typical wrestler decision victory.

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Last time I bet on Villante I bought into the hype, and Chad Griggs knocked him out quick. I'm backing Larkins this time.

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    Last time I bet on Villante I bought into the hype, and Chad Griggs knocked him out quick. I'm backing Larkins this time.
    Who knows though? Perhaps this time he actually uses his wrestling.

NickBaragona

Exactly, there is a lot of unknown on this card. Couture is 2-0, with wins over subpar opponents. His opponent tonight is 4-0, again with wins against subpar opponents. So I will bet small tonight, just to make it more interesting.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

I don't know much about this event .. but if I were u guys I would bet on Quinn , Matt Ricehouse , Lorenz and James terry

best of luck all .. won't be betting for this event though as pinnacle won't offer parlays for strikeforce Challenger events

NickBaragona

Gotta come to 5Dimes man.

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I like Ricehouse, Coulture is a big favorite because of his name and name only

reformed

F it, I decided to put a small bet on larkin

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    I don't know much about this event .. but if I were u guys I would bet on Quinn , Matt Ricehouse , Lorenz and James terry

best of luck all .. won't be betting for this event though as pinnacle won't offer parlays for strikeforce Challenger events
    just to let everyone know .. I just found about this event very recently .. did not have much time to do research ..

however I also picked Julia Budd which I forgot to include lol .. quinn has been my only lost so far ..

but for sunday UFC event .. I had PLENTY of time to research that .. I can Guarantee you I will get almost all .. if not all of it right for that event ..

hope u guys won some money .. I did not bet cause I did not know much about this event until very recently .. and pinnacle does not offer parlays for Strikeforce Challenger events ..

reformed

yo jesus stfu retard. I am 100% sure you are a loser just off of how you talk. No one wants to hear what you bet after the fact....seriously get a clue.

NickBaragona

Sucks I put a small parlay with Larkins and Couture...

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    yo jesus stfu retard. I am 100% sure you are a loser just off of how you talk. No one wants to hear what you bet after the fact....seriously get a clue.
    you know .. people like you I am just gonna start ignoring .. you are not worth my time to even argue with .. u don't believe me ? then don't .. but don't go acting like an idiot m8 .. be nice and respectful ..

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    Sucks I put a small parlay with Larkins and Couture...
    m8 on sunday morning .. I'll share with you all my picks for the ufc event .. just keep it between me and you though lol ..

best of luck to u