ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Dropping $20 on him.. hoping to see an upset! Monson is strong!!!!!

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Ladle says Monson can barely sit down on his own.
    I dont think you can win fights if you cant sit down on your own.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I like under 9.5 rounds in the Alaverz fight. Fighting at home, i see him winning around the 7th round. 8th round. TKO

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
    The Haye Klitchsko fight will have 60,000 people in attendance next month.
    Your point? There are plenty of local and regional draws in boxing. That doesn't make the sport relevant to the rest of the world.

A Klitschko brother would never sell 60k tickets in Vegas. They won't do the same PPV numbers in the States. Neither would David Haye. Casual boxing fans in America... if such a being even exists anymore, know little to nothing about Wlad or David Haye.

There are 2 legitimate draws in boxing right now. Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. That's it.

Boxing makes maybe 1 out of 50 logical fights, happen. When they take the power away from the boxers and promoters between who fights who; when they get rid of these pointless boxing organizations, and stick with ONE belt per weight class; THEN... and only then, will boxing be back where it was once upon a time.

valdosta
    valdosta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Your point? There are plenty of local and regional draws in boxing. That doesn't make the sport relevant to the rest of the world.

A Klitschko brother would never sell 60k tickets in Vegas. They won't do the same PPV numbers in the States. Neither would David Haye. Casual boxing fans in America... if such a being even exists anymore, know little to nothing about Wlad or David Haye.

There are 2 legitimate draws in boxing right now. Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. That's it.

Boxing makes maybe 1 out of 50 logical fights, happen. When they take the power away from the boxers and promoters between who fights who; when they get rid of these pointless boxing organizations, and stick with ONE belt per weight class; THEN... and only then, will boxing be back where it was once upon a time.
    The US isn't the whole world. Boxing is a lot more relevant in some countries outside of the US. Places like Britain actually support there boxers even when they aren't that great. Regardless, the "boxing is dead" talk is stupid since it's a worldwide sport. MMA is good as well and tonight is a bunch of squashes on paper but there's starting to be more and more decisions in the UFC which will lose casual fans.

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

You don't consider Wlad Klitscho who sells 30 to 60 thousand seats each time he fights a draw?..uhh ok.

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Anybody know of any website that will be streaming any hbo fights?

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
    You don't consider Wlad Klitscho who sells 30 to 60 thousand seats each time he fights a draw?..uhh ok.
    Reading is fundamental. I repeat, there are plenty of LOCAL AND REGIONAL DRAWS IN BOXING. They are not akin to Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather... Oscar De La Hoya before them, Mike Tyson, etc.;

I've never heard anyone disagree that boxing is on a decline. You two dweebs are pointing out individual fighters' drawing power in random countries and think that means boxing is alive and well. Casual fans turned away from the sport years ago. This is beyond obvious.

Continue telling yourself America's interest in boxing is not important. Your golden argument is the Klitschko brothers; which is ironic because they seem to value America's opinion of them a lot. Every fight, they try to get onto American television and never get picked up. They're also persistent with making fights in America, but the opportunities are few and far between.

They've, like every other regional superstar in other counties, have always tried establishing a presence in America. But the American public, media, and market isn't vital to boxing's mainstream pull?

neverstoppers23

Not going to win the under, guy is running away not even trying to win the fight just trying not to get his ass beat. Oh well. Guess I should of factor'd in the pussiness factor into the equation.

neverstoppers23

This has been a really disappointing fight

valdosta

If the future of combat sports is fights like Werdum and Overeem, no thanks.

cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Can anybody watching the Alverez fight give an update? I wish I had hbo

valdosta

he won in the 12th.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Masvidal is the best bet on the card IMO.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6160

JC knows his sh*t.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-24-15 at 11:17 AM. Reason: image does not exist

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Reading is fundamental. I repeat, there are plenty of LOCAL AND REGIONAL DRAWS IN BOXING. They are not akin to Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather... Oscar De La Hoya before them, Mike Tyson, etc.;

I've never heard anyone disagree that boxing is on a decline. You two dweebs are pointing out individual fighters' drawing power in random countries and think that means boxing is alive and well. Casual fans turned away from the sport years ago. This is beyond obvious.

Continue telling yourself America's interest in boxing is not important. Your golden argument is the Klitschko brothers; which is ironic because they seem to value America's opinion of them a lot. Every fight, they try to get onto American television and never get picked up. They're also persistent with making fights in America, but the opportunities are few and far between.

They've, like every other regional superstar in other counties, have always tried establishing a presence in America. But the American public, media, and market isn't vital to boxing's mainstream pull?
    You said Manny and Floyd were the only two DRAWS in boxing, i highlighted it in your post , and i just said that the Klits are also huge draws. It doesn't matter if they don't fight in one country dummy, they are still considered big draws.

In fact Manny and Floyd only fight in the U.S.. for the past 6 years Floyd has only fought in Nevada... SO I GUESS ACCORDING TO YOUR CRITERIA HE WOULD ALSO BE A REGIONAL LOCAL DRAW!! Does it even fukking matter?? They are still big draws even if they only fight in 1 country!! GSP sells a shit load of tickets in his native Canada, and then he comes to the U.S and doesn't sell nearly as much..does that mean he isn't a "real" draw?? Of course not!

It's not all about America you retard. I'm an american and i'm saying that to you!

First 12