Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Jason Miller +145 on 5dimes

Ehmmm....

Pound?

I think so

Go4theJugular
    Go4theJugular's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Miller should be -200, but remember that judges LOVE BISPING. Remember the Hammill fight?

If this fight is close at all they'll give the nod to Bisping because he's more marketable. There's a reason why a guy who isn't in the top 15 has been on TUF 3 times

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

+170 atbookmaker, and +185 at BetUs but that a shiit book

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Quote Originally Posted by Go4theJugular View Post
    I think Miller should be -200, but remember that judges LOVE BISPING. Remember the Hammill fight?

If this fight is close at all they'll give the nod to Bisping because he's more marketable. There's a reason why a guy who isn't in the top 15 has been on TUF 3 times
    Yeah that Hammill fight was BULLSHIT!!!!
    But Miller outclasses Bisping in every single aspect.
    I see miller winning by submission, or unanimous decision...

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Don't let the hate for Bisping blind you in this fight. If he can avoid the sub, I think he's got this in the bag. Mayhem hasn't beaten anyone worth noting since Tim Kennedy in 2007 (don't even bother saying Sakuraba) and I think Bisping is better than him anywhere it goes. I hate the Count, but will probably make a play on him here if his price is right. Mayhem has a big mouth and is perfect for television and promoting the fight... but just like Carwin, he knows he is outclassed here.

Wrecked, I hope you make these posts to try to sway the lines... b/c I just don't see Mayhem outclassing Bisping at all. I agree that Hamill won the fight against Bis and the judges were way off... but keep in mind that fight was also at 205 and Bisping has looked sharp at 185 with the exception of the big Hendo KO.
    Last edited by sirchadwick1; 06-15-11 at 07:55 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Mayhem and Bisping by decision = win/win! I see it going the distance tho

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I absolutely despise bisping, so when betting against him I tread very lightly because I always want to see him lose no matter what

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favour Bisping. He can out-point Miller on the feet and his defensive grappling skills are fantastic; he's great at getting his hips clear of his opponent, is excellent at stopping guys from passing guard, and then retaining guard after. It's probably the most outstanding aspect of his game. He still moves straight backwards and freaks out when someone comes at him, and he still circles the wrong way, but I'm not sure that Miller can exploit those flaws in the same way that Henderson and Silva did.

I'll be playing Bisping by decision, possibly hedged with Miller outright.
    Last edited by Ladle; 06-15-11 at 10:24 AM.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladle View Post
    Favour Bisping. He can out-point Miller on the feet and his defensive grappling skills are fantastic; he's great at getting his hips clear of his opponent, is excellent at stopping guys from passing guard, and then retaining guard after. It's probably the most outstanding aspect of his game. He still moves straight backwards and freaks out when someone comes at him, and he still circles the wrong way, but I'm not sure that Miller can exploit those flaws in the same way that Henderson and Silva did.

I'll be playing Bisping by decision, possibly hedged with Miller outright.
    Another dumbass analysis by the dooche bag. He isn't better than Miller. Dana will bribe the judges to give the marketable Brit another win.

Vaughany is right this fight goes to a decision with Miller taking 2 out of 3 rounds...too bad the judges will give the fight to Bisping and he'll get an undeserved title shot

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NickDiaz209 View Post
    Another dumbass analysis by the dooche bag. He isn't better than Miller. Dana will bribe the judges to give the marketable Brit another win.

Vaughany is right this fight goes to a decision with Miller taking 2 out of 3 rounds...too bad the judges will give the fight to Bisping and he'll get an undeserved title shot
    hahaha Why would Dana bribe the judges to give Bisping a win?!

Ladle

Quote Originally Posted by InbredTroll209 View Post
    Another dumbass analysis by the dooche bag.
    Lol. Poor troll attempt. And it's "douche", not "dooche". Still can't even insult me properly. Your existence is so depressing.

He isn't better than Miller.
    *Waits for logical evidence to support troll opinion*

I'd have a tiny bit more respect for you if you actually tried to support your retarded, brain damage-induced claims. Instead, you spend your miserable life trolling forums stating unknowable things as fact, such as "Miller will win 2 out of 3 rounds!!!1"

Dana will bribe the judges to give the marketable Brit another win.
    I saw this and thought of NickDiaz209:

Last edited by Ladle; 06-15-11 at 11:38 AM.

NickDiaz209

Lol. Poor troll attempt. And it's "douche", not "dooche". Still can't even insult me properly. Your existence is so depressing. *Waits for logical evidence to support troll opinion* I'd have a tiny bit more respect for you if you actually tried to support your retarded, brain damage-induced claims. Instead, you spend your miserable life trolling forums stating unknowable things as fact, such as "Miller will win 2 out of 3 rounds!!!1" I saw this and thought of NickDiaz209:
    Stop posting pictures of your daughter...it's not right to make fun of special education students. Coming from a teacher who has more class than you ever will, that's low, even for you.

NickDiaz209

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    hahaha Why would Dana bribe the judges to give Bisping a win?!

Anderson vs Bisping = $$$$

that's why. Brits actually will think he has a chance

Ladle

it's not right to make fun of special education students.
    So I'm not allowed to ridicule you anymore then? Stop trying to ruin my fun, Nick. It's not my fault your inbred ramblings are so easy to mock.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Anderson vs Bisping = $$$$

that's why. Brits actually will think he has a chance
    Pretty sure GSP vs Anderson would be worth a lot more! It would appear that you have contracted the sherdog disease of thinking tht Bisping is a huge star over here in UK and that the UFC gives two shits about the UK market! How many UFC's have there been in UK this year? How many are planned? The average "Brit" doesn't know who Bisping is and couldn't give two-f**ks if this fight ever happened let alone think tht Bisping has a chance!

NickDiaz209

call me whatever u want...we are just having fun...but posting pics of students w disabilities is a bit much. what if that was your kid?

NickDiaz209

wow vaughany u must be delusional if u think gsp will ever in a million years move up. and youre also on crack if u think dana doesnt give bisping preferential treatment.

Ladle

call me whatever u want...we are just having fun...but posting pics of students w disabilities is a bit much. what if that was your kid?
    Don't play the morality card. It doesn't suit you, homie. I didn't know trolls even had a moral compass.

Pretty sure GSP vs Anderson would be worth a lot more! It would appear that you have contracted the sherdog disease of thinking tht Bisping is a huge star over here in UK and that the UFC gives two shits about the UK market! How many UFC's have there been in UK this year? How many are planned? The average "Brit" doesn't know who Bisping is and couldn't give two-f**ks if this fight ever happened let alone think tht Bisping has a chance!
    Is anyone in this country actually a fan of Bisping?

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

You guys think this highly of Bisping? Seriously?

You're all stoned out of your mind.

Miller is going to pick him apart, and he is WAY better than Bisping on the ground.

Good lord people, I thought you guys would know this

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

Bisping is his own biggest fan. That's all I know of.

What's sad is that a lot of guys liked Michael on the TUF show... but he became an arrogant sob ever since and his antics tend to piss people off even more after every event he's in. Dude can't catch a break, but no one cares b/c he never makes an effort to apologize, man-up, or look better in the public light.

I'd love to see Mayhem "Falcon Punch" or "Hendo" his ass into oblivion, but we're likely to see a Bisping stick and move decision win.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

wow vaughany u must be delusional if u think gsp will ever in a million years move up. and youre also on crack if u think dana doesnt give bisping preferential treatment.
    Thts not the point, Im sayin tht Dana would surely want GSP to fight Anderson for example over what ur sayin which is Dana pays of judges for Bisping to win so that there can be a Bisping vs Anderson fight right?! And I guess he must of forgot to pay them when he lost to Wanderlei!?

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Bisping is his own biggest fan. That's all I know of.

What's sad is that a lot of guys liked Michael on the TUF show... but he became an arrogant sob ever since and his antics tend to piss people off even more after every event he's in. Dude can't catch a break, but no one cares b/c he never makes an effort to apologize, man-up, or look better in the public light.

I'd love to see Mayhem "Falcon Punch" or "Hendo" his ass into oblivion, but we're likely to see a Bisping stick and move decision win.
    Yeah I'd see Bisping doing that to, IF he was fighting someone like Sexyama.

I don't think Bisping's boxing is THAT good, I don't think he will come close to doing Miller as if he was Sexyama.

Even if Miller was getting tagged and picked off in the first round, Miller would take that shit to the ground for the rest of the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Ladle

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post

I don't think highly of him as a human being, but that doesn't stop me from being objective and rational.

Miller is going to pick him apart, and he is WAY better than Bisping on the ground.
    Probably the best aspect of Bisping's game is his defensive grappling ability from the bottom: excellent hips, excellent at maintaining and retaining guard, and excellent at wall walking/posting his hand on the mat to get back to his feet. And do you honestly expect Miller to "pick him apart" on the feet?

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

I don't think highly of him as a human being, but that doesn't stop me from being objective and rational.

Probably the best aspect of Bisping's game is his defensive grappling ability from the bottom: excellent hips, excellent at maintaining and retaining guard, and excellent at wall walking/posting his hand on the mat to get back to his feet. And do you honestly expect Miller to "pick him apart" on the feet?
    No I don't, but I don't expect Miller to be picked apart. I would say Miller's boxing is slightly better than Bisping's in all honesty.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Good lord people, I thought you guys would know this
    Who thinks this highly of Bisping? I recommended a play on Miller hedged with Bisping by decision. You cant say tht Bisping doesn't know how to win decisions!
    And jus because Miller has subbed fossils like Sakuraba does not been he is WAY better than Bisping on the ground. He might have an advantage there but I suggest u re-watch the Kang/Bisping fight to see how solid The Count is on the ground. His hip movement, ability to control and general composure on the ground is very good - and this was all after gettin rocked by a solid shot from Kang.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live

Jump to 17:30
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kiOZ6aHHd8
    for you guys that forgot how he folded jake shields like a piece of paper and had him finished.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

totally forgot about his match against shields. mayhem is rubbery as he!l but i still feel like bisping can keep the fight standing and outpoint miller with his hit and run boxing.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Sucks this fight isn't until December(thats what i heard in the bisping interview), I love the matchup but waiting 6months for it is painful. Im liking miller in the fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah 3rd December is the date set.

NickDiaz209

Don't play the morality card. It doesn't suit you, homie. I didn't know trolls even had a moral compass. Is anyone in this country actually a fan of Bisping?
    I'm not your homie. Keep posting pics of those who are less fortunate than you and mocking them if it makes you feel better about yourself. Just admit that you're pissed about losing all that money on Anthony Pettis and Roy Nelson, which is the reason why you have posted pictures of those with disabilities.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

Jump to 17:30
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kiOZ6aHHd8
    for you guys that forgot how he folded jake shields like a piece of paper and had him finished.
    I assume you are referring to the RNC that didn't finish Shields?

Ladle

I'm not your homie. Keep posting pics of those who are less fortunate than you and mocking them if it makes you feel better about yourself. Just admit that you're pissed about losing all that money on Anthony Pettis and Roy Nelson, which is the reason why you have posted pictures of those with disabilities.
    I lost zero money on Anthony Pettis because I hedged it with Guida by decision, and I made about 11 units on the Mir/Nelson fight (incidentally, more money than you'll ever make in your life). Just check my thread, homie.

Now drop the pathetic "nice guy" act. We all know you're still an immoral, bottom of the barrel troll.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Miller and Bisping are both underrated in general. Both have very good fight IQ, and I think bisping takes it with his superior striking. I'm just not so sure what price I'm willing to take that at.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

bisping is a beast.give him silva next.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bisping wins this easily. Bisping has a lot of haters and that means there will be a lot of money on Miller here. Line movement is tricky sometimes, but if you like Miller a small play soon might be the best price you will get. I'm going to be waiting until the fight is close and Bisping's line is better to play him. I pretty much agree with what most have said that favor Bisping here. Look for him to outpoint on the feet and keep this fight where he wants it.

12 Last