jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Can someone explain to me how Kenny Florian won ?

I've watched the Diego nunes vs Kenny Florian fight 3 times now .. and I thought Diego Nunes won round 1 and 2 .. with round 3 being close but Kenny Florian getting round 3 ..

Diego Nunes got 3 take downs in total .. he had the better striking / kicks .. at least in the 1st and 2nd round ..

Kenny Florian hit Diego Nunes with elbows to the BACK of the head .. where a cut was open and he was bleeding from his back of the head .. Kenny Florian should of had a point deducted for that .. as that is what I believe made Diego Nunes gas out .. dirty fighter Kenny is ..

but 29-28 29-28 and 30-27 ALL rounds for Kenny Florian .. these are the things that make me wanna go murder some of the judges ..

I would of been fine with a split decision of some kind .. but 30-27 ? FK UUUUUUUUUUUUU

god that made me so angry .. what do u guys think .. and I am not just whining cause I lost that fight .. I just don't find the score cards correct ..

jesuseatsnubs

I swear to god If my 5'10 180 pound ass was fighting Kenny that night .. and a judge gave it 30-27 .. I would of just gave him that eye look .. and Walk out the cage calmly .. and would just say you better sleep scared tonight .. Cause I would really destroy that mother pieace of shit

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    I swear to god If my 5'10 180 pound ass was fighting Kenny that night .. and a judge gave it 30-27 .. I would of just gave him that eye look .. and Walk out the cage calmly .. and would just say you better sleep scared tonight .. Cause I would really destroy that mother pieace of shit

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

Those elbows were to the top of the head.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

how did nunes win rd 2?--i could see the argument for rd 1

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

lol I love you Jesus

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

nunez won round 1 kenflo won the other 2 and its not really debatable

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Easy win for Kenflo. I dont see what the problem is.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Easy win for Kenflo. I dont see what the problem is.
    Jesus is just venting his frustrations with that "mother pieace of shit" Florian who cost him a bet. Goddamn it Kenny. Why incur the wrath of Jesus?

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

them parlays is too hard dude

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"who wants to see jesuseatsnubs finish fights at 185....jesus finishes fights"!

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ROFLZ...

I guess he'd have Kenny agree to a catchweight fight...

jesuseatsnubs

u guys seriously .. I really have a hard time seeing how the Judges gave it 29-28 29-28 and 30-27 ALL rounds to Kenny Florian .. I really thought Round 1 and 2 Diego Nunes won .. with Round 3 being Kenny Florian ..

but to give it all rounds to Kenny Florian .. I'm sorry but I have a tough time dealing with this .. but it is what it is ..

I just wanted your opinion on the fight and how you guys saw each round to be scored ..

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

should be interesting...i`ve never seen an mma fight end with a lightning strike......

/ba-dum-bum...http://instantrimshot.com/

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

u guys seriously .. I really have a hard time seeing how the Judges gave it 29-28 29-28 and 30-27 ALL rounds to Kenny Florian .. I really thought Round 1 and 2 Diego Nunes won .. with Round 3 being Kenny Florian ..

but to give it all rounds to Kenny Florian .. I'm sorry but I have a tough time dealing with this .. but it is what it is ..

I just wanted your opinion on the fight and how you guys saw each round to be scored ..
    Simple answer. You're biased in your opinion on the fight and wrong in your conclusions... Florian was the clear winner of Rounds 2 & 3.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

come back and watch the fight at a later date when the bias isnt fresh in your mind. i lost ALOT of money at UFC 106 on tito against forrest.

I had tito winning rounds 1 and 2 and forrest taking round 3. i rewatched the fight a bunch of times and still felt i was cheated.

but now that sufficient time has passed and I rewatch it, im not as biased and i can see why forrest won round 1.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

does anybody besides jesus and hagen think it wasnt 29-28 florian?

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

29-28

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

the elbow was to the back of the head.kenflo was lucky to have the judge on his side.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    should be interesting...i`ve never seen an mma fight end with a lightning strike......

/ba-dum-bum...http://instantrimshot.com/
    You have never played mortal kombat?

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nunes should have won the fight for sure, but you know how the judges are. You should contact support at pinnacle and tell them you were robbed.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Vrakas View Post
    the elbow was to the back of the head.kenflo was lucky to have the judge on his side.
    THANK U .. I don't understand why these imbeciles say no .. it was in the front of the head .. sure .. is that why the back of his head was bleeding ..

and I am not bias or anything .. I watched the fight 3 times .. and I still think Diego Nunes was the fight .. close fight but he won round 1 and 2 ..

I mean 29-28 29-28 and 30-27 .. ALL rounds for Kenny Florian .. get outta here man that was some bs decision ..

I would of been ok with an split decision .. even if it was for Kenny .. but All rounds for Kenny .. and a 30-27 .. It's been be sometime before I can get over this bs ..

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    Nunes should have won the fight for sure, but you know how the judges are. You should contact support at pinnacle and tell them you were robbed.
    It is what it is .. sometimes I really think judges are payed off to rob close fights .. I just cannot see how a judge that's been trained to be a judge and should have more expertise then me or you .. be so stupid .. I mean 30-27 .. my god I mean they had a cameras everywhere so they could see the fight properly .. how could you possibly give round 1 to Kenny Florian .. Kenny Florian won all the rounds .. I'm sorry but I definately think something is not right with the judging in MMA and I do believe they rig fights .. same with boxing .

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

i don't think kenny won rd 1 but there is always a bad score mixed in--also i agree that the one elbow was to the back of the head,but the other two judges scoring 29-28 was correct imo

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet on Nunes, Jesus, but I'll objectively say that Kenflo clearly won that fight... I scored it 29-28, 2 and 3 for Kenny.

Close fight, though. Really could have gone either way had things gone slightly differently. I think diego has loads of potential in this sport and I can't wait to see him fight again.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Masterful.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    i don't think kenny won rd 1 but there is always a bad score mixed in--also i agree that the one elbow was to the back of the head,but the other two judges scoring 29-28 was correct imo
    Thank you .. someone agrees with me at least

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    I bet on Nunes, Jesus, but I'll objectively say that Kenflo clearly won that fight... I scored it 29-28, 2 and 3 for Kenny.

Close fight, though. Really could have gone either way had things gone slightly differently. I think diego has loads of potential in this sport and I can't wait to see him fight again.
    yes but what really pissed me off is round 1 going to Kenny Florian as well .. I would of been okay with losing .. had Diego Nunes actually won the round that he deserved to win .. but yet again you never know what the judges in MMA will do .. It's like they are watching a whole different game ..

If they were to fight again .. my money wud still be on Diego Nunes ..

anyways I'm over it .. I just wish round 1 went to Nunes .. even if he had lost the fight ..

for June 18 though .. I'll be betting $1100 and I'll keep you guys updated on how it went .. NO WAY IN HELL am i losing this .. trust me good luck all and let's win big !

Go4theJugular
    Go4theJugular's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one said Ken Flo won round 1 except the judge who scored it 30-27...the same incompetent judge who scored Munoz 30-27

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Eatsnubs, eatsnubs, eatsnubs...

Go4theJugular
    Go4theJugular's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jin2daj View Post
    come back and watch the fight at a later date when the bias isnt fresh in your mind. i lost ALOT of money at UFC 106 on tito against forrest. I had tito winning rounds 1 and 2 and forrest taking round 3. i rewatched the fight a bunch of times and still felt i was cheated. but now that sufficient time has passed and I rewatch it, im not as biased and i can see why forrest won round 1.

white man more marketable

Dana don't like Mexicans

Tito EASILY EASILY EASILY EASILY EASILY WON ROUNDS 1 AND 2 before doing absolutely nothing in round 3. I knew the judges would screw him. This would've been a 10 unit bet for me but I knew the judges wouldn't give the fight to Tito.

I'm still pissed about that fight to this day...I love me some TITO...

I love when Rogan says "I've got huge goosebumps right now!!!!!!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfsyL...eature=related

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

12 Last