Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Rampage is a smaller underdog than Rashad?

Against Jon Jones. Anybody really understand this reasoning? I feel like Rampage is much better style match up for Jon Jones to be honest but yet he is a smaller favorite? Maybe they are factoring in Jon Jone's hand? I feel like that's going to be a non issue. I see Jon Jones destroying Rampage. He is going to get kicked like hell on the outside and as soon as he comes inside he is going to get ragdolled to the ground.

Yes I understand Rampage isn't easy to takedown but trust me if Jon Jones want Rampage to hit the deck he's hitting the deck. And once he's on the ground we know how bad those hellbows are. The only thing Rampage has that Rashad didn't was a Death Touch (Despite Chuck).

So people.... What do you say? Anybody going big on Jon Jones inside distance?

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Jones opened -300 for both fights. His hype was bigger coming off the shogun domination so the money poured in on him faster vs Evans. Yes I will be going big on Jones.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Rampage only needs 1 punch to show us the unknown that is Jones' chin.

Go4theJugular
    Go4theJugular's Avatar Become A Pro!

You see Jon Jones destroying Rampage?

Wow you're ballsy.

Do you also have the guts to also pick Anderson over Okami? Let me guess, your next bold statement is Bader over Tito.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Rampage only needs 1 punch to show us the unknown that is Jones' chin.
    this. i agree rampage is a smaller dog bc of the ko power aspect. rashad may be the more competitive fight, or the lesser beatdown if you will, but rampage has the power to end the fight at any time.