kball15
    kball15's Avatar Become A Pro!

DULORME-CORLEY Under 8.5 rounds

The OVER and the UNDER are both at -110... I think i might just POUND the Under.

Been looking over some of each guys most recent fights. I recently saw Dulorme fight live at Foxwoods on the Berto-Ortiz undercard. Dulorme is sooooooooo impressive every time he fights. He has very fast hands, sturdy defense, knows how to throw a combination, and has POWER. DEVESTATING power with that left hand. And he can counterpunch.

Meanwhile Corley has been declining pretty drastically in the last few years. He has taken beatings throughout his entire career, ever since he took consecutive beatings from Judah, Mayweather, and Cotto back to back to back pretty much. He got dropped like 10 times or somthing ridiculous like that in one fight against Mathysse. Mathysse is a HARD puncher, but he is very slow and predictable. If a guy like mathysse is landing that easily, Dulorme should have NO trouble.

I consider Dulorme by KO a gimme. At -110, I think i'm gonna put a decent bet on it unless someone can talk me out of it?

Thanks a good luck!

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Chop chop is a very tough Guy, he went 12 rounds with Marcos maidana not to long ago so I would be impressed if Duolorme managed to ko him. Bol

kball15
    kball15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
    Chop chop is a very tough Guy, he went 12 rounds with Marcos maidana not to long ago so I would be impressed if Duolorme managed to ko him. Bol
    Maidana looked awful in that fight, and too be honest, i think Maidana is a very overrated fighter.

But that doesnt really matter here because Dulorme fights so much differently then Maidana and Mathysse. Dulorme is much faster and is a counter puncher with great power.

Corley is tough, true, VERY tough, but he is old and washed up now. His southpaw stance I think will keep Dulorme tentative for a few rounds, but once he finds his range and his rythm he should start landing frequently. Not to mention, he HAD to have seen the damage Mathysse did to Corley to the body. If he doesn't go downstairs he isn't as smart as I think he is.

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

I agree.

Chop Chop will get smashed smashed.