corcoran65
    corcoran65's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 998

sam stout- yves edwards

so who do you think will win? and why

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

No idea. This is the worst fight on the card by a mile. Two faded veterans who will never be champions.

I'll take edwards just because he's the underdog, and dislike stout.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'd go Stout.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    No idea. This is the worst fight on the card by a mile. Two faded veterans who will never be champions.

Worst fight on the card? This has potential to be fight of the night. They may never be champion, but that doesn't mean it's going to be a bad fight. Has Stout ever had a boring fight?

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

This could easily end up as FOTN b/c both guys like to stand and bang and they have a pretty damn good arsenal. They may not be big finishers... but I always enjoy watching both guys. I think Stout pulls it off seeing as how he's fought the tougher comp lately and he's a bit younger. But won't be surprised a bit if Yves gets the nod in this one.

LayingThe$Down
    LayingThe$Down's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post

Stout is a faded veteran at 27, huh? Interesting opinion, man.

As I have said previously, this is a seemingly straight-forward bout. Both guys have as strengths their striking games, and it's easy for me to think this fight will be won or lost on the feet.

I believe Stout wins. He has the speed advantage, never been stopped by punches or kicks so we know his chin is solid, and has fought better competition in the last few years. They are both technical guys that are far from being contenders, but who cares? imo Stout will move better than Yves, beat him to the punch, and get the decision.

Although I love Yves and have been a huge fan of his for a long time, at almost 35 it will be tough for him to win this fight. He is not the fighter he was, clearly slowing down, and has shown greater vulnerability to being stopped by damage.

Stout is a great bet imo. I got him big at -135 am very happy with it.