jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Winning 8 team parlay

If anyone can give me a winning 8 team parlay for UFC 131 ..

I will be betting $20 on each parlay .. and I will do 4 8 team parlays over all ..

Private message me .. I will share 25 % of the profits with you if it hits .. you can tell me 4 different 8 team parlays .. as I will be spending $80 + on it ..

You must have won at least 1 8 team parlay before for an UFC/Strikeforce event before you can private message me .. if the parlay does hit .. I will give you 25 % of the profits ..

If I don't reply to u .. it means I've already found the person I am dealing with .. sry and thank u

I am betting $1200 in total for UFC 131

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

"You must have won at least 1 8 team parlay before..."! So wheover does this is gonna have to prove to u tht they've hit an 8 team parlay before?

So how much have u got on Nunes? U said he's a dead cert, that Ken Flo doesnt stand a chance etc... so surely at least a $1000?!

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

"You must have won at least 1 8 team parlay before..."! So wheover does this is gonna have to prove to u tht they've hit an 8 team parlay before?

So how much have u got on Nunes? U said he's a dead cert, that Ken Flo doesnt stand a chance etc... so surely at least a $1000?!
    I'm waiting for the day of the event so I can place my parlay bet .. as Pinnacle only allows parlays for UFC/Strikeforce on the day of the event ..

I will be doing 2 seperate $600 parlays .. 3 parlays for each $600 .. so $1200 in total for 2 seperate 3 team parlays .

and u don't have to prove it to me that u hit a 8 team parlay before .. as long as ur known in the forums .. I'll take ur word for it .

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I don't believe i know of ANYONE who has hit a 8-man parlay in MMA... period.

It's hard enough to hit a 3-man

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post

I'll be fine even with a 6 team parlay .. and I am willing to spend $100 on this 6 team parlay ..

let me know

thesox0311
    thesox0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

just light the $100 on fire instead...same diffrence.

jesuseatsnubs

lol dam u guys suk .. I have hit a 5 team parlay before that I actually bet on .. and I have hit an 10 team parlay .. that I did not bet on .. on many occasains .. forget I asked you guys for anything .. this is a mans job to do .. don't need ur girly opinions lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    I'm waiting for the day of the event so I can place my parlay bet .. as Pinnacle only allows parlays for UFC/Strikeforce on the day of the event ..

I will be doing 2 seperate $600 parlays .. 3 parlays for each $600 .. so $1200 in total for 2 seperate 3 team parlays .

and u don't have to prove it to me that u hit a 8 team parlay before .. as long as ur known in the forums .. I'll take ur word for it .
    I don't think I've ever hit a 5 team parlay never mind a 8 one in straight MMA betting! Im just sayin how are u gonna know if someone has hit an 8 team parlay?!

So are u gonna have Nunes in every single one of your parlays as ur that confident?

Camdemonium
    Camdemonium's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had this one at BetUs.com before I figured out they suck. (And I lost all my $600 betting on the Bulls in game 1 of their series with the Hawks). I went big on a sure thing. Ouch.

04/30 03:09 PM 162076908- 1 9 team Parlay Lost $5.00 0
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Georges St Pierre -450 for Fight Lines (Won) U.F.C. U.F.C. - Jose Aldo -600 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Lyoto Machida -350 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Ben Henderson -140 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Jason Brilz -130 for Fight Lines (Loss)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Jake Ellenberger -220 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Claude Patrick -145 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Ivan Menjivar -190 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - John Makdessi -200 for Fight Lines (Won)

I won 8/9 that counts right?

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

How much would that have payed?

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I hit a 6 and a 7 fight parlay in the same day, does that count?

(UFC 119 and Dream 16)

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Camdemonium View Post
    I had this one at BetUs.com before I figured out they suck. (And I lost all my $600 betting on the Bulls in game 1 of their series with the Hawks). I went big on a sure thing. Ouch.

04/30 03:09 PM 162076908- 1 9 team Parlay Lost $5.00 0
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Georges St Pierre -450 for Fight Lines (Won) U.F.C. U.F.C. - Jose Aldo -600 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Lyoto Machida -350 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Ben Henderson -140 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Jason Brilz -130 for Fight Lines (Loss)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Jake Ellenberger -220 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Claude Patrick -145 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - Ivan Menjivar -190 for Fight Lines (Won)
    U.F.C. U.F.C. - John Makdessi -200 for Fight Lines (Won)

I won 8/9 that counts right?
    nice .. I got the Claude Patrick fight wrong .. but I got Vlad right instead of Jason Brilz .. I got all fights right except 1 for UFC 129

If you are getting most your picks right for most events .. feel free to message me

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    I hit a 6 and a 7 fight parlay in the same day, does that count?

(UFC 119 and Dream 16)

yup that counts .. but if u getting most your fights right for most events .. If so feel free to message me .. I just like others opinion on picks .. especially people who are on par with my level of picks and knowledge .

If any of ur picks hit .. I will gladly give u 25 % of the profits

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

i hit a 10 team parlay once. it paid $167 to $1

aside from that the biggest one i've hit is 5, which i've done a couple of times.
    Attached Images  

Camdemonium

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    How much would that have payed?

17.86 without the one I lost.

Not very good eh? Need some more dogs in there.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i hit a 10 team parlay once. it paid $167 to $1

aside from that the biggest one i've hit is 5, which i've done a couple of times.

YOU .. message me

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dos Santos
    Maia
    Florian
    Stout
    Weidman
    Poirier
    Rosa
    Cerrone

K Go.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    Dos Santos
    Maia
    Florian
    Stout
    Weidman
    Poirier
    Rosa
    Cerrone

K Go.

I will include that in one of my parlays .. but man Florian really ... whatever lol

If it wins I'll let u know

Kaladarus

If you want a parlay that's most likely to hit with 8 fighter in it there is going to have to be a lot of favorites. Especially if this is over 1 UFC event.

Kaladarus

Nice, good luck man.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

whoops
    Last edited by NunyaBidness; 06-08-11 at 06:53 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

UFN FN 24 winning 8 man parlay

8manparlay.jpg

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

dude... 8 man parlays are like playing the lottery. some people win big, most lose. it's not the way to make money in this game.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    dude... 8 man parlays are like playing the lottery. some people win big, most lose. it's not the way to make money in this game.
    I've gotten them right many times .. I just did not bet .. I just started betting since UFC 129 ..

I'll probably go with 6 parlay instead of 8 .. It's not as hard as you guys think though .. if you know what you are doing ..

This SATURDAY UFC 131 !! will be on youtube the prelims .. so excited

Camdemonium

I've gotten them right many times .. I just did not bet .. I just started betting since UFC 129 ..

I'll probably go with 6 parlay instead of 8 .. It's not as hard as you guys think though .. if you know what you are doing ..

This SATURDAY UFC 131 !! will be on youtube the prelims .. so excited
    So why are you asking us for our picks if you've gotten them right lots of times? I hate picking on you dude but your posts are always riddled with discrepancies.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Camdemonium View Post
    So why are you asking us for our picks if you've gotten them right lots of times? I hate picking on you dude but your posts are always riddled with discrepancies.
    I am not asking for your picks specifically .. Just people who have gotten 6 or 8 parlays right before .. basically people with experiance and who know what they are doing .. that's all lol

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I hit a 6 fight parlay on the March fight night. http://twitpic.com/4edu6x

Good luck to you. I'm a big parlay guy myself, but I feel the best way to go about it is to spread it out over the course of about three events. Pick two or three fights per event that you feel most confident about and watch things play out. Hope that no one falls out of a fight due to injury. With a major show each of the next 4 weekends this is a prime opportunity for that.

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

total gamble, but good luck.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Most people who hit big parlays are making load of them, which is the same reason they are $1-$10 bets.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

Here's my $1 4-man parlay. Anyone think it has a shot in hell of hitting? lol
    Already lucked up w/ the Roop win. Now just need Nunes and Yahya to get the nod.
    I figured Nunes was worth a bet considering this is Kenny's first fight at anorexia and Nunes is no slouch.
    And Yahya looked solid against a stout wrestler in MTB... but then again MTB could be done.

Last edited by sirchadwick1; 06-09-11 at 07:28 AM.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

love it

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Here's my $1 4-man parlay. Anyone think it has a shot in hell of hitting? lol
    Already lucked up w/ the Roop win. Now just need Nunes and Yahya to get the nod.
    I figured Nunes was worth a bet considering this is Kenny's first fight at anorexia and Nunes is no slouch.
    And Yahya looked solid against a stout wrestler in MTB... but then again MTB could be done.

Its a shame if nunes can get by florian because yahya basically has no shot against money.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

These days its really hard to hit a hail mary parlay with all the up and comers.

I hit a 9 fight parlay at ufc 90 (only fight I didn't play was burkman/sell). I had JDS as my money upset on it (+375 against werdum) and alves over Kos was my other upset (alves +160). The rest of the picks were favorites. $20 won me just under $1300.

I don't do parlays anymore tho because I thought they were sucker bets (also because I went with a personal friend as a bookie who doesn't offer parlays on mma), but I've kept track of my picks regardless of whether I bet and I would have won many of them. My bookie doesn't offer a parlay option unfortunately, need to get on 5 dimes or one of the big online sites and start playing them again.

I like Cerrone, Krystof, rosa, munoz, weidman, poirier, then I would mix and match carwin/jds and/or nunes/florian.

In all honsety this is a tough card to call for a big parlay, I can only call a few with confidence...

borderline
    borderline's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will include that in one of my parlays .. but man Florian really ... whatever lol If it wins I'll let u know

i think jesus makes it really clear that he likes nunes over ken flo

sirchadwick1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by snake11eyes View Post
    Its a shame if nunes can get by florian because yahya basically has no shot against money.
    The line would reflect that... but every dog has his day. Yahya can be dangerous and I expected him to be at around +300. Mendes at -625 is nuts.

12 Last