cranzter
    cranzter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

you all know this video is fake right, freddie roach said that he thinks they will sign a contract to fight after the mayweather fight in the fall.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Both of these guys are dodging Sergio Martinez

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll fight him for half of that

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I'm having a hard time believing that guy is serious. Either he's Floyd Mayweather's biggest nut dangler, or he just started following boxing 2 weeks ago.

Since when did pound for pound ranks mean anything? Since when did a guy with no losses automatically make you elite?

Mosley was shot. He beat Margarito without loaded gloves! Before that, he had losses to guys like Winky Wright and Miguel Cotto. The guy was a fuckin gatekeeper. His stock before the Marg fight was just as low as it is now.

Oscar handpicked Manny Pacquiao and made the stipulation to fight at 147. And he was STILL the bigger man. DLH had a habit of picking his shots. He did the same thing to Bernard Hopkins.

Give me a fuckin break.

I'm more impressed with Manny knocking out Hatton IN HIS NATURAL WEIGHT CLASS.

I'm more impressed with Manny for struggling with JMM at their natural weight classes, then Floyd making Marquez skip 2 weight classes.

I'm more impressed with Manny for taking the fights with Cotto, Margarito, and even Clottey. Mayweather avoided them for years. You should seriously keep the blatant cheerleading to yourself.

steveC3
    steveC3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

hes scared,but also wants to go out on top

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Wrong Floyd said they never offered that much besides package wont take the tests, blame package for the fight not happening sooner, but it will happen.

First 1234