shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

He's running from PAC man

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Styles make fight, I really don't see this living up to the hype.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

pacman is the best hands down.may is a chicken.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2421

Forgive me for not knowing a lot about boxing but would that many people around the world opt into the PPV cost to watch this to generate that much handle? Would the longer this fight does not happen translate into interest not being as high and therefore a lower overall amount of revenue being generated? Hasn't the emergence of the UFC made boxing lose it's lustre over the last few years?

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Like someone said earlier, that is some major fear he has.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Run far Run fast Mayweather.....eventually Pacman will get old and slow

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

The bad thing there is so will Mayweather. I still dont think Pacroid would win

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

and so now we have floyd returning in september with his sights set on a pac fight....the funny thing is....arum said he wouldnt take this fight(he said the same thing about shane)...because he was afraid of southpaws....he also said recently when talking about the 65 mil offer that he didnt even know who was representing mayweather....lolol...really? he just made a fight....arum is so full of shit ....i hope you guys enjoy the heat that arum provided from blowing smoke up your asses

jay777
    jay777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacman should hire an army of people and dress them as pussies, bush and all and have them sleep on mayweather's front lawn till he agrees. He turned downed 65 mil, come on. Don't tell me he doesnt smoke that wacky shit.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

bob arum just days ago "he isnt fighting ortiz. its garbage"....lolol...again...this guy blows so much smoke up peoples asses its absurd...and you retards buy it hook, line, and sinker....because manny is the darling.....he said he didnt even know who was representing mayweather the other day...lol

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

This is stupid. People are talking about Pacman beating up on slower, run down, aged fighters. Well he wants to fight the so called #1 fighter in the world, Floyd, but he's too chicken shit. Who the fuk else is he supposed to fight if the talent isn't there.....Urkel...Webster....fkn Punky Brewster?? So he has to sign these cards with these other guys because the best fighter doesn't want to fight. Pac is going to beat up on the #3s, #4s, #5s in the world and by the time Pacman gets a bit too old and shaky, Floyd will probably sign the deal to make it happen. Dude's a pussy. If someone were to talk sht about me, knocking on my door, you better believe I'll stand up. Prove us wrong, Floyd, or hang it up. It isn't about fame, not about hiding under someone's skirt and squeezing the most money out of an investment and apparently it isn't about the money, it's about being passionate about the sport you supposedly love and wanting to be the best and beat the best. Someone is calling you out and you're running and hiding because you're scared. For now it'll be all about speculation. He's nothing but a phony.....fake ass.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    bob arum just days ago "he isnt fighting ortiz. its garbage"....lolol...again...this guy blows so much smoke up peoples asses its absurd...and you retards buy it hook, line, and sinker....because manny is the darling.....he said he didnt even know who was representing mayweather the other day...lol
    bob is full of it, i bet after mayweather beats ortiz, ortiz gets a win in early 2012 and then guess what.....he fights pacman. Pretty much has been pacmans MO. Fight mayweather leftovers.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Ortiz is going to get embarrassed in Sept. Too bad they couldn't get the Martinez fight for Floyd instead.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Ortiz is going to get embarrassed in Sept. Too bad they couldn't get the Martinez fight for Floyd instead.
    yep...i actually feel bad for victor...hes a good kid...hell get a good check....but after he gets popped with a few leads...and some crisp/clean counters...hes gonna stop coming forward...hell be gun shy and mentally beaten....

Maxmillion

ortiz is already calling floyd mr. mayweather

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by flipside2469 View Post
    This is stupid. People are talking about Pacman beating up on slower, run down, aged fighters. Well he wants to fight the so called #1 fighter in the world, Floyd, but he's too chicken shit. Who the fuk else is he supposed to fight if the talent isn't there.....Urkel...Webster....fkn Punky Brewster?? So he has to sign these cards with these other guys because the best fighter doesn't want to fight. Pac is going to beat up on the #3s, #4s, #5s in the world and by the time Pacman gets a bit too old and shaky, Floyd will probably sign the deal to make it happen. Dude's a pussy. If someone were to talk sht about me, knocking on my door, you better believe I'll stand up. Prove us wrong, Floyd, or hang it up. It isn't about fame, not about hiding under someone's skirt and squeezing the most money out of an investment and apparently it isn't about the money, it's about being passionate about the sport you supposedly love and wanting to be the best and beat the best. Someone is calling you out and you're running and hiding because you're scared. For now it'll be all about speculation. He's nothing but a phony.....fake ass.
    there is some truth in what you say but pacman is more hype than substance to me. Cotto is the only impressive win to me over this recent pacman run. Oscar, Diaz, Hatton, Mosely and Clottey were all garbage when he fought them.

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post
    there is some truth in what you say but pacman is more hype than substance to me. Cotto is the only impressive win to me over this recent pacman run. Oscar, Diaz, Hatton, Mosely and Clottey were all garbage when he fought them.
    That's what I'm getting at. Who else is he supposed to fight? Does Pacman just sit at home lifting tractor tires at home, chasing around roosters until Floyd comes around? Just settle this already. What other fighters are out there that would come close to this 'super fight'? All I'm saying it that the world wants to see it happen, one man has agreed, the other hasn't.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post
    So we should forget he fought the top 3 Mexican fighters in their heyday and did very well. Both Manny and Floyd are top shelf fighters.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

and so now we have floyd returning in september with his sights set on a pac fight....the funny thing is....arum said he wouldnt take this fight(he said the same thing about shane)...because he was afraid of southpaws....he also said recently when talking about the 65 mil offer that he didnt even know who was representing mayweather....lolol...really? he just made a fight....arum is so full of shit ....i hope you guys enjoy the heat that arum provided from blowing smoke up your asses
    Mayweather is fighting Ortiz because of his working relationship with Golden Boy.

The only reason Pacman won't fight Ortiz.

The only reason Pacman didn't fight Mosley or Marquez until their contracts expired.

If Margarito and Cotto were under GBP, Floyd would have fought them in 2007.

If Pacquiao was under GBP, the fight would have happened 2 years ago.

Bob Arum is blowing just as much smoke up the publics ass as Mayweather. The guy hasn't fought anyone outside of Golden Boy's flagship in over 4 years now.

You're delusional if you can't see Mayweather's resume of late mirrors Manny's.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

u are uninformed and know nothing

another guy who probably cant stand floyds act...he acts like a retard sometimes...but its part of his plan...it works....hes a ppv record setter...and a megastar....hes achieved a level of stardom roy jones couldnt in his prime....and it was done purposely...no accident....hasnt been a non heavyweight, african american, star like him in ages
    oh my. go back to grade school so you can learn how to read. i mentioned nothing of his skill. his skill and speed are ridiculous. i think he will beat pac man. if the fight ever happen my money is on flyod. but it probably never will because he is scared. its not an act. flyod has come up with every excuse not to fight him plain and simple. pac will be retired and both fighter will be too old and the fight will be boring if it ever happen. since you are a flyod expert or dick rider tell me his most exciting fight? not money maker but his best fight of sheer entertainment. people pay to see him lose, his style is to score points, boring by anyone who is not a hardcore boxing fan. if this fight ever takes place it will never live up to the hype..... next time dont assume stuff you dont know and read a little more carefully

Preston09
    You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?
    Preston09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

What a chump! He is pathetic, he doesn't deserve any glory or fame. Screw that clown.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

you gots to respeck a bratha who no's hiz limitz..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    So we should forget he fought the top 3 Mexican fighters in their heyday and did very well. Both Manny and Floyd are top shelf fighters.
    That was before manny went up and weight and made this run when he has become this so called megastar. I agree Manny was puttin in work back then taking 2 outta three from morales and splitting (sort of) with marquez.

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The fight will happen in may next year at Jerry's place!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Mayweather is fighting Ortiz because of his working relationship with Golden Boy.

The only reason Pacman won't fight Ortiz.

The only reason Pacman didn't fight Mosley or Marquez until their contracts expired.

If Margarito and Cotto were under GBP, Floyd would have fought them in 2007.

If Pacquiao was under GBP, the fight would have happened 2 years ago.

Bob Arum is blowing just as much smoke up the publics ass as Mayweather. The guy hasn't fought anyone outside of Golden Boy's flagship in over 4 years now.

You're delusional if you can't see Mayweather's resume of late mirrors Manny's.
    the difference is....hatton was unbeaten 140lb champ....oscar was the name...and also a 154 champ....jmm was a top 5 p4p fighter....and so was shane at the time...and also a 147 champ...and ortiz is coming off winning the wbc welter title.....clottey had nothing, margs fight was for a vacant 154 title at a 150 catchweight, shane had nothing,.....even cotto had to be forcefed a title before he fought pac after the beatdown he received from margs

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

the difference is....hatton was unbeaten 140lb champ....oscar was the name...and also a 154 champ....jmm was a top 5 p4p fighter....and so was shane at the time...and also a 147 champ...and ortiz is coming off winning the wbc welter title.....clottey had nothing, margs fight was for a vacant 154 title at a 150 catchweight, shane had nothing,.....even cotto had to be forcefed a title before he fought pac after the beatdown he received from margs

i don't have a dog in this hunt but stop the Hatton nonsense. The guy was so overrated that Floyd should be ashamed it took him 11 rounds to beat him. Unless Floyd wanted to carry him a bit. Hatton is the Jake Shields of MMA. Blown up record with some gift decisions.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i don't have a dog in this hunt but stop the Hatton nonsense. The guy was so overrated that Floyd should be ashamed it took him 11 rounds to beat him. Unless Floyd wanted to carry him a bit. Hatton is the Jake Shields of MMA. Blown up record with some gift decisions.
    hatton isnt a gifted fighter by any means....but he was an unbeaten 140 world champ and p4p ranked when floyd made him headbutt the ringpost.....he has a great fanbase and following that make for great fight atmopsheres( i was at pac/hatton...ricky brings a great crowd)....hes not the purest fighter....but hes a pretty tough guy...and the blemishes on his record come at the hands of the two best of the era....

anyway....heres bob arum....telling us floyd was never offered the 65mil....lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBYq-...mbedded#at=133

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Gayweather is a pussy that only fights street punks and guys that are way past their prime.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    65 mil, i'd let them beat me to a pulp for 1/5th of that
    It is fuckin unreal what boxers TURN DOWN, I mean **** just take a few shots and play defense for a couple rounds then conveniently go down the first time he connects in the 3rd round and laugh your ass all the way to the bank as you setup a rematch for another 10 minutes work for 65 million

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Are you really trying to spitshine Floyd Mayweather's record?
    Hatton, the 140 pounder? Juan Manuel Marquez the 135 pounder? An over the hill Mosley and Oscar?

Now I'm supposed to be impressed with Mayweather for fighting Oscar's little pet pussy Victor Ortiz? Why? Because he has the WBC belt? Because he beat Andre Berto, a guy who had made a living beating up fringe contenders because the WBC and HBO felt the need to pamper him for the past 5 years?

Oh, Victoria Ortiz. The same guy who got put on his ass a few times, had a cut over one eye, a hematoma under the other... and QUIT, just 2 years ago?

Yeah, STFU.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

pacman should go to mays house, wait for may and give him beating on the street.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

flm has this weird beef w/ pacman, he's fighting victor ortiz off a long layoff, arguably as hard of a hitter but far less glamorous, for likely much less dough.. flm is not scared of fighting anyone imo

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    It is fuckin unreal what boxers TURN DOWN, I mean **** just take a few shots and play defense for a couple rounds then conveniently go down the first time he connects in the 3rd round and laugh your ass all the way to the bank as you setup a rematch for another 10 minutes work for 65 million
    for real man, i almost puked when i read that berto was getting like 1 million a pop for each one of those bums he was fighting on hbo before he got beat by ortiz

Maxmillion

Are you really trying to spitshine Floyd Mayweather's record? Hatton, the 140 pounder? Juan Manuel Marquez the 135 pounder? An over the hill Mosley and Oscar? Now I'm supposed to be impressed with Mayweather for fighting Oscar's little pet pussy Victor Ortiz? Why? Because he has the WBC belt? Because he beat Andre Berto, a guy who had made a living beating up fringe contenders because the WBC and HBO felt the need to pamper him for the past 5 years? Oh, Victoria Ortiz. The same guy who got put on his ass a few times, had a cut over one eye, a hematoma under the other... and QUIT, just 2 years ago? Yeah, STFU.
    And Mayweather almost signed to fight Spadafora instead of Ortiz, floyd has been handpicking fools for 5 years now

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Are you really trying to spitshine Floyd Mayweather's record?
    Hatton, the 140 pounder? Juan Manuel Marquez the 135 pounder? An over the hill Mosley and Oscar?

Now I'm supposed to be impressed with Mayweather for fighting Oscar's little pet pussy Victor Ortiz? Why? Because he has the WBC belt? Because he beat Andre Berto, a guy who had made a living beating up fringe contenders because the WBC and HBO felt the need to pamper him for the past 5 years?

Oh, Victoria Ortiz. The same guy who got put on his ass a few times, had a cut over one eye, a hematoma under the other... and QUIT, just 2 years ago?

Yeah, STFU.
    and look who manny has fought.....hmmm...hatton, oscar, shane....all after floyd....now hes going to fight marquez again at a catch close to 147...lolol....

like i said...hatton was unbeaten....oscar was fighting at a healthy 154...not the weight drained corpse manny fought....shane was coming off a signature win and upset...top 5 p4p ranked at the time.....manny fights them after....and jmm was top 3 p4p ranked at the time floyd dominated him.....jmm was the one who called floyd out and wanted the fight payday....only guy who wasnt a top 10 p4p at the time of fighting floyd was oscar...

max...you cant be serious...you read too many bs message board rumors....floyd was never even considering fighting paul spadafora....lolol....started by the same losers who swore hed be fighting matt hatton soon
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 06-09-11 at 02:01 PM.

First 1234 Last