SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Mayweather was in the hole to the IRS a couple years ago. He is a fool to not take that fight for $65M if it is real.(I didn't check the vid) He is quick/smart enough to not take a beating if Pac really had an advantage on him and he had no shot in the fight. I doubt that is the case anyways but still. I don't have a strong opinion on who would win but he should take the damn fight.

He should fight Tyson and Lennox Lewis (in their prime) at the same time for that kind of money.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    yer a clown if u believe this for an instant...n u probably know nothing about bob arum...or the history between arum n floyd.....arum would rather die than watch his newly cultivated star lose to the man who bought out his top rank contract for 600k and became a megastar without him
    100% the truth.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

floyd doesnt drink or smoke...never has
    Floyd drinks.

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    When will the public realize, this fight will never happen? Both sides made this obvious nearly 2 years ago.

Stop talking about it.
    Exactly. First, Floyd doesn't want to risk his record and Manny doesn't want his aura of invincibility to be gone. There is way to much at risk for these guys. Second, they can both fight bums and make 30 million a fight. That's why this fight will never happen.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Ah Floyd's a Big Pussy

beach nut
    beach nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a huge pussy. He has dodged tougher opponents most of his career.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    65 mil, i'd let them beat me to a pulp for 1/5th of that
    SBR could hold a marathon & make this happen

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by SHADYLANKY View Post
    Mayweather was in the hole to the IRS a couple years ago. He is a fool to not take that fight for $65M if it is real.(I didn't check the vid) He is quick/smart enough to not take a beating if Pac really had an advantage on him and he had no shot in the fight. I doubt that is the case anyways but still. I don't have a strong opinion on who would win but he should take the damn fight. He should fight Tyson and Lennox Lewis (in their prime) at the same time for that kind of money.
    i have a feeling he has his IRS situation under control if not paid off because if not he would be fighting, the guy treats boxing right now like an ATM, when he needs some scratch just take a fight. He dont need the money yet so he aint fighting.

I just hope he does not wind up like roy jones and getting ktfo in russia by somebody tryng to make a name for themselves in about 10 years

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

mayweather is the most protected fighter in history

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    In all honesty i think Mayweather will beat pac man. Pac man only fought guys where he can go toe to toe with cuz he always had a speed edge.. But against mayweather he no longer has that, so he can't fight like the same pac man.. The reasoning behind it all is, there's no reason for mayweather to fight and put his rep on the line when he doesn't gain anything. What 65 mil? He doesn't need it..
    thats the thing that makes me mad, floyd holds every physical advantage over pacman, size, speed, reflexes and it goes on, if floyd is on his game its a mismatch, plus just looking at how pacman fought against shane i am starting to think that he his on his way down

Maxmillion

Quote Originally Posted by freelee View Post
    mayweather is the most protected fighter in history
    i thought berto was actually number one and he got exposed for the non-boxer that he is......floyd is the new number one

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Calm down it will happen once Floyds dad finds out if he is going to prison. He will not fight him without his father in his corner, and for any of you that think pac will beat him you obviously dont know boxing. The reason the Bernard Hopkins just won the title at 46 is that he is a great defensive fighter, but Floyd is the greatest defensive fighter in the last 25 years! Pac will lose by unanimous decision.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

How can one fighter be worth $65 million. Does boxing really make that much money that they would be able to pay over $100 million to the two fighters and still turn a nice profit for everyone else involved. Imagine floyd's agent when he told him he was going to turn down 65 million haha.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i hope floyd's sympathizers now realize the whole drug testing farce was a smokescreen for his cowardice.

Tk Fo Sho
    Tk Fo Sho's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are both bitches. Don't wanna ruin their legacy.... Fight and prove who's the best....

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

really reliable news source

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Floyd drinks.
    im unaware of this.. .if he does he must have just recently started....i know hes always bought bottles of champagne at clubs and whatno...for girls or his boyst...but i dont think he actually drinks

bobby heenan
    Update your status

floyds irs problems are long gone...have been since the marquez fight ....guy made at least 30 mil against shane...and thats a lowball figure

and as far as him being a "protected fighter"....pac has made his mark fighting guys floyd already beat....or guys that had no business being in the ring with him(clottey margs shane)

floyd beat an unbeaten hatton...a healthy 154 champ in oscar....

pac beats a corpse of oscar(he hadnt fought at 147 in like 7 years)....a hatton that floyd knocked out and was nearly knocked out in his comeback fight at home against juan lazcano....margs(for a vacant 154 belt at a 150 catchweight...a joke)after being owned by shane then looking like crap against a nobody in his comeback fight....even his best win in my book, cotto, was coming off beating by margs and a bloody war with clottey...and then theres shane who was owned by floyd and then drew with mora(who was then beaten by bryan vera...who is a c level fighter)
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 06-06-11 at 12:19 PM.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Mayweather would beat Pacroid. Pacroid has never been in the ring with a guy who can move like Mayweather, he had a slight problem hitting a 40yr old Mosely who didnt even try to fight just run. Imagine a guy who can actually still move & hit back

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

but who keeps dodging the fight? not pac-man.

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Hard to believe this is true for that amount.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    but who keeps dodging the fight? not pac-man.

again...you are a casual fan....who buys into the hype machine....arum is one of the biggest crooks in boxing....he wont put his fighters in with other dangerous fighters unless they are in his stable.....this guy walked away from the first round of negotiations to sign the clottey fight...the clottey fight was in his back pocket the whole time he pretending to negotiate a floyd/manny fight....he had $ signs in his eyes from the moment he talked to jerry jones about cowboys stadium and he wasnt going to do anything else....hes one of the biggest bs artists on the planet

floyd bought out his contract with arum for 600k and went on to become a ppv record setter and a megastar.....arum wouldnt let floyd and his manager(al haymon) market themselves the way they wanted to....arum wanted floyd to be the clean cut all american guy that was just better than anyone else.....they wanted to tap the urban hip hop market and tap his full potential....the minute they broke free they set it into motion with great success.....arum himself once said he didnt want to do oscar/floyd because it wouldnt sell....when they broke free from him they got the fight and did a record ppv number.......arum cant stand it.....hes shown nor more willingness to get this fight done than floyd has.....he wont let it happen until hes ready to cash out on pac and pac is ready to hang em up

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

pretty boy floyd has picked and chose who to fight his whole career. he ducks and dodges people inside the ring as well as outside the ring. no surprise here he is pussin out in this fight. he will probably wait 2 years after pac man is retired then start talking shit calling him out

soldier1047
    soldier1047's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Wow..unbelievable!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    pretty boy floyd has picked and chose who to fight his whole career. he ducks and dodges people inside the ring as well as outside the ring. no surprise here he is pussin out in this fight. he will probably wait 2 years after pac man is retired then start talking shit calling him out
    u are uninformed and know nothing

another guy who probably cant stand floyds act...he acts like a retard sometimes...but its part of his plan...it works....hes a ppv record setter...and a megastar....hes achieved a level of stardom roy jones couldnt in his prime....and it was done purposely...no accident....hasnt been a non heavyweight, african american, star like him in ages

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

im unaware of this.. .if he does he must have just recently started....i know hes always bought bottles of champagne at clubs and whatno...for girls or his boyst...but i dont think he actually drinks
    He's been a drinker for years. Just doesn't get out of contol.

Gotta love the world class stock man taylor pulling phony stories from a rap rumor website.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

give me a break. youre just another clueless mayweather apologist.

name 1 credible source that blames bob arum for supppsedly blocking the fight. just one. because every source ive heard blames mayweather 100%. not even mayweather is blaming arum.

and why wouldnt he want this match to happen? the fight, rematch and possibly third match would make him filthy rich!

who cares if they dont get along? arum didn't get along with don king and de la hoya but got the fights done. he's obviously willing to put aside personal differences for millions of dollars.

and this is the perfect time for the fight. especially when the sport is dying due to lack of big draws. what do you want him to do, wait til theyre in their 40s and washed up since theyre already in their 30s? what if a young phenom takes the sport by storm like tyson and interest in pacman-mayweather deminishes? or god forbid one of them loses.in a tuneup fight.

and why isnt the biggest mouth in boxing lighting up talk shows demanding pacman and blaming arum for supposedy blocking it? yet the only thing he tweets about are his idiotic bets hes made.

his silence says it all.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Floyd will dominate Pacquaio. No question. Big advantage in both speed and size. Pac hasn't fought anyone with half the skills, defensively or offensively, that Mayweather possesses. Anyone who thinks this fight will be a mismatch for Floyd doesn't understand the science of boxing. I'm not a fan of either guy. I'm simply stating facts.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

He paid extra fine of $600 k by intensionally missing the weigh in against marquez,tipping 4 lbs than what been contracted. That's where how coward floydie would go to get an advantage to his opponent.

MYFOOTBALLGAME
    MYFOOTBALLGAME's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'd love to see the fight on make me some money on Pac

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Floyd will dominate Pacquaio. No question. Big advantage in both speed and size. Pac hasn't fought anyone with half the skills, defensively or offensively, that Mayweather possesses. Anyone who thinks this fight will be a mismatch for Floyd doesn't understand the science of boxing. I'm not a fan of either guy. I'm simply stating facts.

You are a very smart man. Floyd will fight him at some point and win with ease.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

floyd is missing the entire point of life by not trying to fight the pac man

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Knows Pacman can't lose when using his horse steroids...

Maywether would beat the Neanderthal if they were both clean...

Why weren't there any championship Boxers from the Philippines 70 years ago???

The facts are...

Pac was willing to submit to all the testing required by the sanctioning bodies...

Pretty boy just used his requested "olympic testing standards" as an excuse not to fight him

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Mayweather has got to be the biggest wuss ever. Talking so much crap about manny and not even wanting anything to do with fighting him.

jayroy25
    jayroy25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im so fu kin sick of mayweather talkin his shit. Its timed for him to stop talkin bout it and be bout it

First 1234 Last