v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I'll be putting at least 1000 on florian.

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    I'll be putting at least 1000 on florian.
    That's crazy, considering we don't know how he will react to this new weight class. Remember when James Irvin dropped from 205 to 185...he looked like a skeleton, and fought like one as well. I dunno, unless that was like 5% of my bankroll, then I wouldn'd mind that wager.

v1y

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    That's crazy, considering we don't know how he will react to this new weight class. Remember when James Irvin dropped from 205 to 185...he looked like a skeleton, and fought like one as well. I dunno, unless that was like 5% of my bankroll, then I wouldn'd mind that wager.
    florian is an elite level lw, taking on a mid level featherweight. he is better in every aspect of mma conceivable.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by urge2kill View Post
    haha he bets 200 to win 20 on a dog and calls other people idiots

Of course he will not pay if he loses, so its basically a free roll on 20 points.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Diego Nunes > White Ethiopian

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post

Of course he will not pay if he loses, so its basically a free roll on 20 points.
    No he will probably pay it will just take 100 days to get it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

After watching UFC countdown. I like Nunes over Florian, but just slightly.

v1y

k i'll give you the pbp for florian nunes right here.

nunes starts out tentative, afraid of florian's takedown. instead, florian starts jabbing away at nunes, making no efforts to shoot. this makes nunes go, "holy shit, he's not looking to take me down", and nunes starts opening up with strikes. Florian immediately takes nunes down the moment nunes opens up, and finishes him quickly.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    After watching UFC countdown. I like Nunes over Florian, but just slightly.
    I just watched his segment of the countdown. I was a big fan of the WEC and had seen Nunes fight before but I didn't know about his back story. You can't help but feel for the guy and want him to win. That crying wasn't acting, Nunes has heart and will do everything he can do to win this fight but it still may not be enough. If Nunes relies on his kicking like he normally does he may eat a lot of counter punches on the feet. However, Kenflo has been known to choke in big fights and looked weak at the weigh ins. I think Nunes is worth a small play at these odds.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecked View Post
    Diego Nunes > White Ethiopian

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Nunes will out work and pick florian apart to win by dec.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think he just might pull off the upset! he trains with aldo, kenflo wont do anything he hasnt already seen

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

unless the weight cut completely guts florian(a possibility,even though imo,florian is about as savvy a student of the game as any fighter drawing breath)i just doubt that a guy that split decisioned an over-the-hill,stiff as a board mike brown(lost 4 of his last 6) and assuncao(dubious decision) is beating florian.....

just think that a tactical guy like florian isn`t a great stylistic match-up for a guy that made his bones with crazy flying strikes and a devil-may-care style of offense....very dangerous way to fight florian....

florian struggles with strength and physicality(maynard/sherk/sanchez) or someone that can one-up him technically(penn)....

if florian made the cut o.k.,i think he sets up well here given his physical advantages...

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

florian wins this fight no question about that.

StanleySharp
    StanleySharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    Diego Nunes will absolutely beat Kenny Florian like a rag doll .. and most likely win it by TKO/KO or a submission .

I can't tell if this guy is serious

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by StanleySharp View Post

haha U should take a look at some of his other comments and his thread, really difficult to fathom this dude out! The confidence he had in Straus beating Freire was a highlight!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Go4theJugular
    Go4theJugular's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diego Nunes will absolutely beat Kenny Florian like a rag doll .. and most likely win it by TKO/KO or a submission . Kenny is coming in at 145 POUNDS !! he used to be at 185 .. and he was skinny as fkkkkk !!! at 155 .. so just imagine what he will look like at 145 .. this is a pick that i am 100 % sure of .. If you make a bet on Diego Nunes and you lose .. I will give you 200 betpoints .. best of luck on the 11th .. can't wait
    You are a moron...I can't wait until Kenny takes your money...this might be the worst bet ever

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Damn, I put a nice bet on Nunes, but now that I know he's a "lock", I'm regretting it.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Quote Originally Posted by StanleySharp View Post

Nunes is a stud, don't you forget it.

Camdemonium
    Camdemonium's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha U should take a look at some of his other comments and his thread, really difficult to fathom this dude out! The confidence he had in Straus beating Freire was a highlight!
    Dude jesuseatnubs is just alright with me.

Oh yeah!

OH YEAH!

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    Well, he's never been finished. Do you guys see Florian finishing him? I think taking it over 2.5 Rounds might be safer, in case of a late finish. Also, Florian is going to be one skinny guy at 145. He was bony as hell at 155...I wonder how this weight cut will affect his game.
    I mean the guy was a middleweight on the ultimate fighter, this weight class hopping for fighters that can't get it done is ludicrous at this point...in boxing I understand guys that win belts look for challenges in other weightclasses, but this is just a case of a guy that knew he was destined for gatekeeper status at 185, 170 and 155...not taking anything away from Kenny, he's one the most cerebral guys in the cage, and is quite well rounded, but he ISN'T title material in the UFC..that's not a slight to Kenny as much as it is a statement about the talent of an Anderson, GSP, Penn/Edgar, and Aldo.

As for tonight, this in my opinion with the Munoz/Maia fight has the greatest entertainment potential. Both guys really bring it. Diego is no joke, but if I was forced to pick a winner I lean Florian, but not worth it at the ridiculous numbers I'm seeing even with odds moving

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Apparently, Kenny has had trouble with the weight cut. Something to think about there..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I am telling you m8 .. don't listen to these idiots here .. It's like talking to a wall with them .. they have no sense lol

good luck to u on the 11th .. and let's hope we both win big

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
    Apparently, Kenny has had trouble with the weight cut. Something to think about there..
    Well tht went/goes without saying! He started out as a MW and was coming off an injury lay-off (weighing 180lbs wen he started the diet). Now tht he's got down to 145lbs he'll keep his weight at a manageable level - around 160 to 165lbs so that the cut is easier in future.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Jesus can't catch a break! Lord have mercy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahahaha

First 12