v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    1. no its was not an eliminator, it may seem more important now because Story has gone on to beat Alves, but we can't see into the future.
    My brain is going to explode with this stupidity.

If you have two guys fighting who are on 4 (or even 3!) fight win streaks in the UFC, it is ALWAYS A MAJOR CONTENDER ELIMINATOR. There are no exceptions to this.

Finally, to end the thread, the #1 reason why herman/credeur is on the main card is because dana and joe silva expect it to be a slug fest.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finally, to end the thread, the #1 reason why herman/credeur is on the main card is because dana and joe silva expect it to be a slug fest.
    Sure, but it doesn't change the fact that neither guy is talented or accomplished enough to warrant a place on a UFC main card.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    1. no its was not an eliminator, it may seem more important now because Story has gone on to beat Alves, but we can't see into the future.

2 Stop listing fights, for the 3rd time i've never said they don't put on goods fights just that the overall card is weaker

3. Of course some fighters have a chance of making themselves into a noteable fighter but for every Maynard there many more you don't acre about.

are you telling me that 8 fighters from the cast that will be fighting on the finale make the card stronger? I base a cards strenght on what i know of the fighters based on past fights. Not on guys who are making UFC debut after a reality show

Anthony Ferguson vs. Ramsey Nijem
    Chris Cope vs. Chuck O'Neil
    Justin Edwards vs. Clay Harvison
    Shamar Bailey vs. Ryan McGillivray

Hey Locksmith, you're a moron and contribute in no way to anything or anyone. I'd appreciate it if you took the UFC's balls out of your mouth and looked at the event objectively. Credeur vs Herman is the garbage they've been giving us for months and it's fans like you who eat this garbage up...

It's people like you who are the reason we get CroCop vs Mir in main events instead of Dos Santos vs Cain. Keep licking Dana's balls as he spits in your face with these garbage events. As long as he pays fighters 2 cents a fight and puts on terrible fight cards, I will continue to steal events off the internet.

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    My brain is going to explode with this stupidity. If you have two guys fighting who are on 4 (or even 3!) fight win streaks in the UFC, it is ALWAYS A MAJOR CONTENDER ELIMINATOR. There are no exceptions to this. Finally, to end the thread, the #1 reason why herman/credeur is on the main card is because dana and joe silva expect it to be a slug fest.
    Don't bother arguing with Locksmith...he's quite the retard

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

So just to confirm NickDiaz209 and this is serious question, are you not interested in exciting match-ups (Credeur vs Herman for instance) or high-level strategic fights where fighter A might neutralize fighter B's strengths and vice-versa? U only want exciting match-ups between elite fighters is that correct??

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

NickDiaz209 is an idiot, guy says this event is garbage, i say what do you expect from a TUF finale. Then he defends v1y who thinks these cards are equal to UFC PPV cards

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I agree this card is lackluster, but your generalization that tuf finale cards are always worse than other cards is clearly false.

Camdemonium
    Camdemonium's Avatar Become A Pro!

This card may be garbage, but that remains to be seen. A lot of times I think a card will be boring and all the fights are exciting instead and vice-versa. For example I thought Rampage-Hamill and Johnson-Hardy were going to be interesting but not a lot happened. Also before the fight I thought the Aldo-Hominick was going to be pointless because Aldo was going to win by murder but that didn't really happened either. I guess my point is that it is hard to judge a card as good or bad until we actually see what happens. Who knows maybe this card will have the most devastating knock-outs and slick submissions that we have ever seen. We just don't know.

Ladle

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    I agree this card is lackluster, but your generalization that tuf finale cards are always worse than other cards is clearly false.
    I don't understand exactly what you're trying to argue. Are you saying that TUF cards are generally of the same caliber as Versus and Fight Night events? Or are you saying that TUF cards are generally of the same caliber as numbered events? If you're arguing the former, there is possibly a case to be made for that. But if you're arguing the latter, you're obviously wrong.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

what ever happened to gsp vs silva? all that bs

southmadejd
    southmadejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 830

Dude, Guida may get decisions but calling them boring isn't really fair. Unless you feel like all fights that don't finish are boring. (Btw his last 4 fights have not gone to decision). Also, watch the Diego vs Guida fight and tell me that fight was boring.

Fiasco01
    Fiasco01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Seriously, this is still going on?

We get it...it's a lackluster card...nevermind the fact you openly admit to pirating cards, this is one given to you for free. FOR FREE. I just don't get how you could legitimately have a problem with free entertainment.

If you're not paying for cards as is, then why are you even bothering to give your two cents?

Ladle

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco01 View Post
    Seriously, this is still going on?

We get it...it's a lackluster card...nevermind the fact you openly admit to pirating cards, this is one given to you for free. FOR FREE. I just don't get how you could legitimately have a problem with free entertainment.

If you're not paying for cards as is, then why are you even bothering to give your two cents?
    So because it's free people are no longer entitled to give a candid opinion about the quality of the match-ups? The only person who showed irrational resentment towards this card was NickDiaz209, but he loves trolling so that's to be expected. The rest of us were discussing whether or not TUF Finale cards are generally inferior to other UFC cards.

First 12