Dave--M
    Dave--M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Any new bets after the weigh ins? Any regrets ?

ive just made one more bet after those weigh ins

alves story fight of the night + rampage ko of the night @ + 6000

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

I am keeping my bets a secret for UFC 130 and any other event after that .. I will post pictures of my winnings and or losses tomorrow . will be betting $2682 in total .

good luck all and oh man am i sooo excited for this card

Nick The Greek
    Nick The Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Made a Rampage/Alves Parlay post-weigh in. Regret that I didn't do it pre-weigh in.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick The Greek View Post
    Made a Rampage/Alves Parlay post-weigh in. Regret that I didn't do it pre-weigh in.
    Better than not doing it at all. They won't let you down.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

How did Boetch look? I haven't seen any pics yet, I've heard some people say he looked great, and other people say he looked terrible.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

curious to see how the alves kicks work against a lefty....

he`ll have to kick farther(with his power leg) to catch the inside leg of story...and it just might make him a little more susceptible to takedowns....

i noticed that 3 of alves` losses were to lefties(tibau/derrick noble and spencer fisher).......maybe theres something there...maybe not....

should be interesting...

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

I've thought all along that there is some serious underdog value in Story but I've yet to pull the trigger.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    I've thought all along that there is some serious underdog value in Story but I've yet to pull the trigger.
    I have the exact same problem. I really think I should take Story at +190 but I just can't bet it. Maybe a 1 unit play?

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I've got over 1600 on the card, seriously regretting my barao play. Escovedo is his biggest step up by far, and at this point he's all hype. Hopefully he lives up to it, but i can just as easily see him getting exposed.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    I've got over 1600 on the card, seriously regretting my barao play. Escovedo is his biggest step up by far, and at this point he's all hype. Hopefully he lives up to it, but i can just as easily see him getting exposed.
    I agree, I laid way too much juice on that fight. However, escovedo looks like death in the weighin pictures, and as a late replacement he might not be 100%

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm looking for big things out of alves tonight.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't see how it could feasibly happen. He's a better boxer, a better wrestler, and his top game and positional work is proven to be excellent. On top of all that, his submission defense is the best aspect of his game.

Barao is a very safe bet. He'd have to screw up big time to lose this fight.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Country looks like he's in excellent shape for rolling down hills.

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

rampage has this fight in his pocket.

v1y

pussies. i put 100 on story at +185.

also i don't care what anyone says, torres is winning. i got 230 on him to win 200.

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'd try and talk you out of your wager on Torres, but you don't care what anyone else says.

Dave--M
    Dave--M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

pussies. i put 100 on story at +185.

also i don't care what anyone says, torres is winning. i got 230 on him to win 200.
    Lol heard all this from u about pudz beating Thompson, although I do agree TORRES will win

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Any regrets? I save my regrets until after the card

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

i had every intention of putting something on nelson...but i`m still waffling....if anything,i`m now leaning mir....

i look at this guy...6 ft tall...260(most of it flab).....fighting a 6`4" 250 pound athlete....a lefty to boot...who`s stand-up has become so good,that he now has to be considered one of the better stand-up guys in the division(imo)...

this big country looks nothing like the big country that grappled mir back in 2003....

those quick stoppages of struve and schaub?...i`m having trouble getting my head around them....

if it goes rounds(as i expect it to),can this tub of goo actually outlast mir?....

painfully close to putting something on mir...i don`t like the guy...i honestly think he`s lacking something...but he`s down to-115 5 dimes....

wtf?....

v1y

Quote Originally Posted by Dave--M View Post
    Lol heard all this from u about pudz beating Thompson, although I do agree TORRES will win
    i fuckin lucked out on that one holy shit.

DrSize
    DrSize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I got Struve, Stann, Alves, Nelson, Johnson, Boetsch, and a Parlay with Alves + Rampage

Parlay is risking 1 unit and Alves is to win 1 unit. The rest are all for .5 units. I typically only bet 1 or 2 fights an event but a lot of these fights stood out for me. It has been awhile since I had a losing event so hopefully tonight isn't a losing event. Overall not much at play for me, only a little over 5% of my bankroll

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    I have the exact same problem. I really think I should take Story at +190 but I just can't bet it. Maybe a 1 unit play?
    I only put half a unit on him. I need to trust my gut more often.

v1y

**** that, torres won the fight.

still up 600 on the night.