Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

And the tuf14 coaches are....

MAYHEM VS BISPING!

Today, UFC President Dana White revealed exclusively to the Underground that middleweight's Michael Bisping and Jason 'Mayhem' Miller will coach the fourthteenth installment of the Ultimate Fighter reality show.

Speculation has been spread throughout the MMA world on who would fill the roles, from Chael Sonnen, to Michael Bisping, Georges St. Pierre, Nick Diaz, and more. The position was confirmed to have been gone to Chael Sonnen, but his recent troubles with the California State Athletic Commission seem to have made that impossible.

The 14th season of the Ultimate Fighter is expected to include featherweights and bantamweight, a first for the reality show, and will start filming soon.

The UFC President also confirmed that the two will square off in the cage at a yet to be determined date and event.

Guess Simpson/Miller is off then!

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gonna be some nice "manufactured" hype and fake sh*t talkin between these two! They are both part of Rampage's "clique".

Shane
    Shane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ah, that hadn't even dawned on me. Still, it's not hard to get genuinely annoyed by Mayhem's antics. Fights should at least be good with the smaller weight-classes.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I dont watch anyways, but thats horrible. Two of the most irritating individuals around.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

honestly,i think it`s pure marketing genius...

bisping brings the u.k. with him(and some will watch just because they hate him)...lol...

miller is probably bringing some younger fans from his mtv exposure...and he`s fairly popular anyway with the antics, the hair and the gender confused goth chick schtick... and he`s new to the ufc...

after a lousy season this year,i think this is probably a good move....from a p.r. p.o.v.....

couldn`t be any more boring than brock lorazepam and junior dos ambien...

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

The last two seasons they have had the 2 biggest draws in the UFC (Lesnar/GSP) They are both a little boring. They are going in a more entertaining coaches, trash talkt etc.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    honestly,i think it`s pure marketing genius...

bisping brings the u.k. with him(and some will watch just because they hate him)...lol...

miller is probably bringing some younger fans from his mtv exposure...and he`s fairly popular anyway with the antics, the hair and the gender confused goth chick schtick... and he`s new to the ufc...

after a lousy season this year,i think this is probably a good move....from a p.r. p.o.v.....

couldn`t be any more boring than brock lorazepam and junior dos ambien...
    Valid point about Miller's MTV exposure.

I also agree that this year's season has been pretty awful. Mediocre fighters + uninteresting personalities = snoozefest.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

These guys don't deserve to coach, but I prefer having them coach over anyone that will postpone a title fight.

robotralph
    robotralph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Tuf 13 is already pretty boring. No matter what coaches they bring in, they will still need an overhaul of the show.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

The show has run its course. Diaz GSP, Bisping Sonnen would have generated some interest temporarily, but wouldn't be suprised to see ratings plummet here. I think we will see a completely new concept soon.

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

I can go ahead and tell you I will not be watching this. They need to get rid of TUF and come up with something else. A UFC tournament would be much better in my opinion.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wannted chael vs mayham but oh well this will do

NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering he's nothing but an overrated can, Bisping sure gets to coach TUF a lot

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    I can go ahead and tell you I will not be watching this. They need to get rid of TUF and come up with something else. A UFC tournament would be much better in my opinion.
    Listen to the nerd rage from Jordan.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

thesox0311
    thesox0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Even though Mayhem is not nearly as good as Chael...this will be a huge draw for the UFC. Everyone seems to know Mayhem, and he should make it interesting and fun to watch.

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I'm the biggest Bisping hater on two feet, but does anyone else think this is a cake matchup for him. Mayhem isn't exactly a great wrestler. Plus, Bisping can just scramble to his feet anyways. This fight will play out on the feet and it's not like Mayhem is a special striker. This fight will be similar to Bisping's fight with another Miller, Dan. I don't like grapplers over Bisping unless they got really good wrestling and control. Don't think Mayhem will even fight with the urgency of getting it on the floor either, since it's not like Bisping is some dangerous threat standing. But Mayhem will be peppered to death and lose a decision.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    I'm the biggest Bisping hater on two feet, but does anyone else think this is a cake matchup for him. Mayhem isn't exactly a great wrestler. Plus, Bisping can just scramble to his feet anyways. This fight will play out on the feet and it's not like Mayhem is a special striker. This fight will be similar to Bisping's fight with another Miller, Dan. I don't like grapplers over Bisping unless they got really good wrestling and control. Don't think Mayhem will even fight with the urgency of getting it on the floor either, since it's not like Bisping is some dangerous threat standing. But Mayhem will be peppered to death and lose a decision.
    Agree with everything you said

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    why not think of tuf as a ufc tournament?

Pin2Win
    Pin2Win's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see what's wrong with TUF, I do think they need to take the talent of the fighter as #1 priority and the "on air crowd appeal" take #2 priority when choosing who makes the show because it's the opposite right now... just makes watching the fights a little more interesting. But I am exciting for these 2 weightclasses to enter the tournement. Probebly the first time I'll watch the show because of the weight classes and not the coaches, these two coaches are going to drive me nuts!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nice video showing Mayhem training and being coached by Munoz at Reign along with likes of Shogun, Wanderlei, and Jay Silva...

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Nice vid! Munoz is such a nice guy. I don't see how anyone could ever hate on him.