kball15
    kball15's Avatar Become A Pro!

THOMPSON-HARRIS under 7.5 Rounds

Harris has won a few in a row, but against very weak competition. He just went the distance with Nagy, who Arreola just blew away in 3 rounds, and Peter destroyed in 2 before that.

Meanwhile Thompson has gone on a mini tear with 4 wins by TKO in a row since the Klitschko fight.

Thompson is the older fighter at 39, while Harris is 35, but Harris is undoubtedly the older in ring years. Thompson started boxing when he was 27 years old. He probably has a few decent years left in him. Harris on the other hand, is old in ring years. He has been knocked out many times and has been in some very gruelling fights.

Harris has never showed the hunger and desire to win a big fight in the past. I can't imagine he has it now at age 35. Thompson is methodical and makes slow progress in fights, but against a guy like Harris he should be able to do as he pleases.

Not to mention, Harris was stopped by TYE FIELDS a few years ago. I just can't see Thompson going too many rounds with a guy that Type Fields was able to handle.

Harris was a decent fighter in the past, but he is gone now. Thompsons still has life. I like him to batter Harris around and get a stoppage by the 5th or 6th rounds

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I've got risk free arb on this one... need Thompson by TKO/KO to net me 11 units and any other result 6 units

kjh
    kjh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14969

weights

Thompson 255.5 5lbs heavier than his last fight
    Harris 244 16 lbs heavier than his last fight

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Good call.