ryanjep
    ryanjep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11243

i think his new sports show is pretty funny. hes a very dry comedian so u have to like that type of humor

Tk Fo Sho
    Tk Fo Sho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty easy bet. If you have the money....Why not?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

just watched the first two episodes. i think its pretty funny. some people just dont really get his brand of humor.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjep View Post
    i think his new sports show is pretty funny. hes a very dry comedian so u have to like that type of humor
    Sober Mcdonald isn't nearly as funny. Still funnier than 95% of today's comedians, though.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2209

Norm's got so many different types of humor. My favorite is probably his hyper and dirty style like this old Dennis Miller video. I don't know how anybody can watch this video and still think he's not funny.

apkboston
    apkboston's Avatar Become A Pro!

my stock in norm mcdonald went up a lot after High Stakes Poker

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

If I were a millionaire, I'd chase heavy juice at high stakes and look at it as a quick investment on the dollar. I first thought about this when Tito Ortiz was 8 to 1 against Ken Shamrock. I mean, seriously, that's a free 12% interest on your dollar. If you have millions, you could play a mil on Tito and get yourself a quick 120K. Take that initial winnings and do the same, since you assure you're in the positive.

Then again, I'd probably end up like that millionaire that bet a mil on Rafael Nadal at the Australian Open over David Ferrer. Nadal was injured and could have retired, which usually nullifies tennis betting. Instead, Nadal played on to lose to his friend and countryman.,

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

He is one of my favourite celebrity personalities.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Canadian bettors are some of the squarest in the world and it's not surprising Norm McDonald has no money management skills in addition to not being funny.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

[
    could not have been said any better quote=notsosharp;9986889]change title to norm made an easy 3k.[/quote]

First 12