jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Pinnacle Only offers Main events for Parlay betting for UFC

that's what they told me when I emailed them .. anyone know any other books that offer prelims and main events for parlay betting ?

Thanks .

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    that's what they told me when I emailed them .. anyone know any other books that offer prelims and main events for parlay betting ?

Thanks .
    5dimes/sportbet probably offers the most fights and allows parlays.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes get it. It's the greatest book of all it's time. You can parlay everything.

jesuseatsnubs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    5dimes get it. It's the greatest book of all it's time. You can parlay everything.
    I signed up with them .. But i am not gonna be depositing anytime soon until they can workout there situation with the guy they owe $14k too ..

And I don't trust them .. especially that Tony guy .. just a bad vibe and attitude .

Any other books ? I am located in Canada , TOronto

Kaladarus

Unfortunately, 5dimes is way ahead of anyone else for parlays and there lines are much better. If you don't mind betting on worse lines there are several books out there that allow parlays on all fights. I'm only using pinnacle, 5dimes and bodog right now so I'm not really sure where the next best place for you is. I know Bodog allows parlays, but there lines are significantly worse than 5dimes.

jesuseatsnubs

Unfortunately, 5dimes is way ahead of anyone else for parlays and there lines are much better. If you don't mind betting on worse lines there are several books out there that allow parlays on all fights. I'm only using pinnacle, 5dimes and bodog right now so I'm not really sure where the next best place for you is. I know Bodog allows parlays, but there lines are significantly worse than 5dimes.
    ok and from what you know Pinnacle only allows main events for parlay , right ?

That's what one person told me when I emailed them .

Also for 5dimes .. Let's say if you win $100,000 in a huge parlay .

Will Tony just Limit and suspend ur account and take all your money ? I really don't trust that guy .

Kaladarus

Pinnacle is somewhat random. They've offered several fights before for parlays, but for the most part it's just a few selected fights.

Most people have had no problems with 5dimes. If you read threads with people complaining about the site you'll see that when the person is right they eventually get paid out. Sometimes it's a hassle, but a complaint with SBR usually gets the person their money back. If you consistently win they do start lowering your limit. I think if you follow the rules at 5dimes you shouldn't have any problems. Personally I've never really withdrawn more than about 2k so I don't know what would happen if you won a lot, but I think if the rules were followed you'd get paid out.

jesuseatsnubs

Pinnacle is somewhat random. They've offered several fights before for parlays, but for the most part it's just a few selected fights.

Most people have had no problems with 5dimes. If you read threads with people complaining about the site you'll see that when the person is right they eventually get paid out. Sometimes it's a hassle, but a complaint with SBR usually gets the person their money back. If you consistently win they do start lowering your limit. I think if you follow the rules at 5dimes you shouldn't have any problems. Personally I've never really withdrawn more than about 2k so I don't know what would happen if you won a lot, but I think if the rules were followed you'd get paid out.
    Well I'm not gonna go with them since they are not licensed .. but thank you so much for the help .

It just sucks that Pinnacle only offers the main event for parlay betting .. dam I expected more from them .

urge2kill
    urge2kill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1531

The 14k incident is regarding using a bot to play video poker. Far different than hitting a big parlay. I've never had a problem with 5dimes or Tony, probably because I don't try to cheat or angle shoot them.

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

sucks you can't parlay.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

what are the limits on PINs selected mma parlays?

Chairib
    Chairib's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by urge2kill View Post
    The 14k incident is regarding using a bot to play video poker. Far different than hitting a big parlay. I've never had a problem with 5dimes or Tony, probably because I don't try to cheat or angle shoot them.
    Interesting.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodog..... they get a bad rap but if your not betting heavy favs. and not a "pro" bettor you'll be fine...