RANDAZZO
    RANDAZZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Arthur Abraham vs Andre Ward

No one seems to be talking about this fight? It is this Saturday on showtime.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Probly because it's gonna be the standard Ward by decision so not much to get hyped up about!

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33528

I totally forgot this fight was next week. If AA doesn't get aggressive he's going to get pounded by Ward just like Froch pounded him... I thinking of fading the chalk here. On the undercard Arreola should KO Aguilera in less time than it takes me to type this post. I'm also interested in heavyweight prospect Bowie Tupou's fight with Manuel Quezada. This is a big step up for him.

BTW, I'm more excited about Showtime's Friday night card... I think I might even drive out to Primm to see it. There are 3 undefeated prospects in tough fights. If you haven't seen Sharif Bogere before do yourself a favor and watch his bout. IMO he's the most entertaining boxer in the sport. .

RANDAZZO

Arthur has knockout power though. He has a shot. It's just will he start out aggressive or not. It could be a good fight. If he is aggressive that is.

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

abraham needs to come out guns blazing and test ward's chin.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

i think the abraham bubble has burst...he`s o.k. vs guys that stand in front of him(miranda/every stand straight-up european fighter)...but he struggles vs brothers with a little shake and the occasional tall,awkward(but talented) guy like froch(froch`s not your typical european fighter.....won some nice coin on carl....very underrated guy..his effort vs kessler in denmark was the tipper for me...could have gone either way,imo)....

i think ward confuses/clinches and quicks his way to a one-sided decision....one of the most "adaptable" fighters i`ve ever seen....he just knows what to do to negate his opponent...

he doesn`t look pretty doing it,but ward hasn`t lost since 1996(16 years!)...that`s insane.....

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    i think the abraham bubble has burst...he`s o.k. vs guys that stand in front of him(miranda/every stand straight-up european fighter)...but he struggles vs brothers with a little shake and the occasional tall,awkward(but talented) guy like froch(froch`s not your typical european fighter.....won some nice coin on carl....very underrated guy..his effort vs kessler in denmark was the tipper for me...could have gone either way,imo)....

i think ward confuses/clinches and quicks his way to a one-sided decision....one of the most "adaptable" fighters i`ve ever seen....he just knows what to do to negate his opponent...

he doesn`t look pretty doing it,but ward hasn`t lost since 1996(16 years!)...that`s insane.....
    Yeah Ward by decision for sure!

RANDAZZO

The only way Arthur has a chance is to be aggressive if he doesn't he loses for sure.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Fairly confident in 2 things.

1) Snoozefest
    2) Ward will control the majority of the fight and cruise

Abraham's power obviously makes him a live dog, so I can understand people taking shots on his ML. But he's yet to show me he even belongs @ 168. Nor has he ever shown me he can even win a round when being forced out of his comfort zone. The times he has been pushed in his career, he just has a pathetic look of defeat on his face.

I say Ward by wide UD, but the only value with Ward lies in taking the points. So Ward,-15.5 (-115); Already moved to -16.5 as I made this post.

RANDAZZO

I want to see an upset but its not likely.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Abraham quits again. Easy money.

RANDAZZO

Had no money on it. But I believe Abraham could have had him if he hadn't quit.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had the biggest bet of my life on Ward. Was really scared after the first couple rounds.

Varker
    Varker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 353

fight went as expected. I really wanted to see Abraham go for broke. He needs to make some serious adjustments as he can't seem to hang with the top guys at 168.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Ward will face winner of Froch/Johnson in the Super Middleweight final. I'm guessing Ward/Froch with Ward winning the tournament

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

What were the odds on Ward by decision. I wanted to play, but worked all day and forgot.

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Abraham looked good in the first half, but then Ward took over and outclassed him