rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

macdonald/jensen

anybody vividly remember the jensen/court mcghee fight?....i do...i took jensen as a dog...and he proceeded to pummel mcghee like a rented mule in the first round....

by not quite halfway through rd 2,jensen looked like a copd patient....

i never read an explanation....if this the norm for jensen?...it was an absolutely pathetic meltdown after a totally dominant 1st round...

the guy`s cardio just fell off the end of the earth....

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Agreed. Thats why i dont want to bet on this fight. I simply dont know what i get if i bet jensen. One round with cheering, and the rest crying naked in the corner screaming whyyy.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

yes, Jensen is a notorious "gasser"

He'll give you one good/hard round and then you're in trouble.

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Jensen is the king of looking really good early and then losing. Sort of makes betting on him almost impossible. I think he'll beat MacDonald though, since I don't think J-Mac will survive the initial beating.

Ladle
    Ladle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Might be worth betting on Jensen then arbing it with Macdonald after the first round using live betting.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Not a bad idea Ladle... Jensen has most of his wins in the 1st rd and definitely has a bad tank. He always looks in shape so it baffles me. I haven't done the live betting thing yet, but plan on it for this event!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

U'd think he'd sort it out work with Jackson tho....Brian Stann has been hyping him up a lot recently...Macdonald's injuries and long lay off may help Jensen's cardio issues anyway. Money is coming in on Macdonald, I'll take Jensen if it gets to Evens or close.

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Not a bad idea Ladle... Jensen has most of his wins in the 1st rd and definitely has a bad tank. He always looks in shape so it baffles me. I haven't done the live betting thing yet, but plan on it for this event!

in 22 fights,jensen`s only been past the first 3 times....and NONE of his fights have gone to decision....

that`s a fairly amazing stat,imo......

seasonoff
    seasonoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

good deal

Tough fight..Id say Macdonald but to tuff..good fight