sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    There has been some info that has come out about the Main Event

Highlight for spoiler:
    I guess next month's ppv poster is out and it features The Miz which would indicate that he holds on tomorrow.
    Is this official? Or could it be a photochop?

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

I can't believe the Lawler and "Team Snooki" lines are going down.

The biggest locks: Taker, Lawler, Team Snooki, Orton, and Del Rio.

The only matches I'm staying away from are Taker, Cena, Sheamus and Mysterio. I know Taker wins, but it's a match I'm taking off to simply enjoy. I think they're the last active wrestlers that I had the privilege watching when I grew up. This may be the last time I see them wrestle again. I just want a good match.

I'm assuming Sheamus wins, and apparently Mysterio is already injured and has surgery planned. So he has no immediate future after WM. But this isn't the first time I've seen this set up. Mysterio could easily win and be attacked after the match. Rhodes takes it too far, and voila! That's the on air reason for Mysterio being sidelined.

I also think The Miz could easily win. I'm aware of how John Cena always seems to win, but it's just a suspicion he legitimately loses here. I think they have plans for Cena and The Rock to wrestle in the near future. It makes no sense to tie the WWE champion up in a build up feud with The Rock. We all know he'll be a part time-hourly wrestler at best. And we all know Cena/Rock isn't gonna happen on anything other than a huge traditional PPV like WM/Survivor Series/Royal Rumble. So I wouldn't even think about touching that.

My advice, 5 of the 8 matches are obvious locks. But if you're not up for the close pinfalls, and would like to take advantage of a rare opportunity --- at least hit the Lawler and Snooki lines every time they move and take the free money. They will coast and the $200 will be easier than the 3300 SBR charges.

First 12