firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

5 dimes needs to make this right............

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

How the fk did sbr book grade the sheamus/bryan match as a loss when the match was changed to a battle royal and won by khali, that aint right.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Note to self: Never bet on pro wrestling again.
    That's what I've been saying the whole time! How are you NOT going to get taken on this crap? Props to those who CAN make money here, but I have to assume it's few and far between.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

K. So what the fu\ck happened on Wrestlemania? I was hoping to not have to google it all as I'll feel like an idiot for doing so. Inb4 "but you don't for posting on this thread??? Ert?"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    K. So what the fu\ck happened on Wrestlemania? I was hoping to not have to google it all as I'll feel like an idiot for doing so. Inb4 "but you don't for posting on this thread??? Ert?"
    Snooki knocked a bi*ch out with a flipping-arse bump and then the ref did the 3 count before Snooki even pinned her! That was the highlight I believe!

Bigcheez
    Bigcheez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5585

It sucked to be honest. HHH/Taker match was the best. Didn't care for any of the other matches.

Bigcheez
    Bigcheez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5585

It sucked to be honest. HHH/Taker match was the best, which taker won. Didn't care for any of the other matches.

Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

sbr graded michael cole dq win as a loss, which is bs. I guess they didn't want to pay out the 8-1 odds they offered. Cheesy.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I didn't bet on any of it and only watched some of the Undertakers match just for fun, but how come the line was cancelled on the miz vs. john cena?

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

That was honestly the worst wrestlemania in the last 10 years period. No joke. I bet everyone will agree on this!!!

MMAdisciple
    MMAdisciple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    That was honestly the worst wrestlemania in the last 10 years period. No joke. I bet everyone will agree on this!!!
    I haven't watched the last few but this one was pretty stupid, for too many reasons.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

how was Lawler graded a win says he lost by DQ? I didn;'t bet but wondering what 5 dimes did too?

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    I wrote to Dave Meltzer personally saying it was a big thumbs down

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I didn't watch the show, but from what I am reading and hearing it sucked big time. I am guessing the reason it sucked is due to no title changes and no real big surprises. This was the first WM in history in which no tittle changed hands. You would think they whould atleast have one title change. Seems some of the matches were way too short. Everymatch should be atleast 10 minutes long, I mean afterall this is WM and they guys performing are there for a reason. I think it was absolutely dumb to have Michael Cole vs Lawler, WTF was up with that. Wonder how many wresters are upset with that one, as that match took away from a true match that could have been performed. I don't understand what is going on with the WWE now, just makes ya scratch your head at times. I am in my mid 30's and have watched wrestling ever since the early 80's. Anyone remember the good ole days when WM had atleast 12-15 matches, and not alot of time killing promos. That is why I don't watch PPV's much anymore as PPV's have pretty much turned into Glorified Raw/Smackdown, just without commercials. They have already announced and set up a match for next years WM, one year in advance first time in history of doing that. The Rock vs Cena in Miami at WM 28, how in the heck are they going to pull this off. God forbid one of them get injured and out for months towards the end of the year. I understand WWE wants to build this match up in hopes to generate a one hell of a buyrate, but a year of waiting will be overkill. Half the people that are fired up for this match right now will have lost interest in it and be like "ok, let's get it over with !!!!"

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Ring announcers decision is final, ergo, Lawler is graded win, via tap out, Cena is no action push, both were counted out of ring.

Doesn't matter what happens *after* the ring announcer makes his announcement.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Doesn't matter what happens *after* the ring announcer makes his announcement.
    Apparently it does on some betting sites. Too many holes/question marks to warrant betting on WWE.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Last years match's were pretty clear cutt, this year seemed like they knew people were betting on them, because it was screwy & pointless things, like giving Cole the win my DQ, after the match was already over.

& too make it more stupid, the Rock & Cena at wrestlemania 28? A year away, are they really? Why not just do it for this one? Just to drag it out. You make your #1 guy lose & your pushing the Rock a guy who isnt even there but once a year (next year) I dont get this move by Vince. Im im usually happy with 90% of what they do, but this is dumb

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

that sucks there were so many inconsistencies on the betting results

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7784

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    They have already announced and set up a match for next years WM, one year in advance first time in history of doing that. The Rock vs Cena in Miami at WM 28, how in the heck are they going to pull this off.
    You gotta be kidding me!

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    I'm lost here... if the Miz won the fight, which I thought he did... why is it marked as 'cancelled' on 5dimes? I bet on the Miz in a small parlay as a cushion and this should have cashed no?
    Sportsinteraction graded the results how wwe officially graded them. That ring announcer shit from 5 dimes sounds shady. I got a win for the Miz vs Cena match.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    Last years match's were pretty clear cutt, this year seemed like they knew people were betting on them, because it was screwy & pointless things, like giving Cole the win my DQ, after the match was already over.

& too make it more stupid, the Rock & Cena at wrestlemania 28? A year away, are they really? Why not just do it for this one? Just to drag it out. You make your #1 guy lose & your pushing the Rock a guy who isnt even there but once a year (next year) I dont get this move by Vince. Im im usually happy with 90% of what they do, but this is dumb
    Seemed like a lame move to me also. No sense hyping a main event up a year early when they've got loads of PPV's before then to make everyone shell out for. Who is going to headline between now and then? The Miz?

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

My whole bankroll on Snookie! God and I love to watch the Jersey Shore together on weekends.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Snooki's super move was probably the highlight of the night

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    Snooki's super move was probably the highlight of the night
    It was god awful... but I agree highlight of the night. Will she make a return or was that her 15 minutes of WWE fame?

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

I am shocked there is so much WWE interest here. I am not passing judgment, I just dont know one person who still watches this. Do you guys have kids that are in to this?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

That was an awful Wrestlemania. I've seen them all. I've been to the 1st Wrestlermania. I love the story about how Mike the Miz climbed his way from the Real World to the WWE but he's simply not believable as a champion. I think the Rock did a poor job. To me the only legitimate wrestlers on Sunday were Triple HHH, the Undertaker (he's at the end of the road) and John Cena . Cena is a good wrestler but he would never be able to deal with wrestlers of the 80's. The Snookie thing is a damn joke. I actually like Stone Cold as his true behavior comes out on the reality show. Trish Stratus is a real wrestler. These other women are a joke. In the old days, John Cena and Randy Orton would be mid-card wrestlers. Also, how does the hall of fame televise Drew Carey but legitimate wrestlers like Duggan and Armstrong (and even Sunny) are not televised. Vince McMahon needs to regroup quickly.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

bodog already has odds up on next years wrestlemania match

rock -200
    cena +150

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7784

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    bodog already has odds up on next years wrestlemania match rock -200 cena +150
    Oh boy..

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol u can bet on anything now days

First ... 4567