teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3006

Blockchain Address?

Hello sunshine!

My recent withdrawal from Heritage was denied because I used the same blockchain wallet address. They are requesting that I use a different one before I try again. The one I sent them earlier was through my trading account from blockchain but I do have another BTC wallet that I can use through my private key wallet. However, my question is does the wallet address ever change? I notice the trading account was the same since my last transaction. Unsure of the private key wallet. Thanks for the help!

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15294

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    Hello sunshine!

My recent withdrawal from Heritage was denied because I used the same blockchain wallet address. They are requesting that I use a different one before I try again. The one I sent them earlier was through my trading account from blockchain but I do have another BTC wallet that I can use through my private key wallet. However, my question is does the wallet address ever change? I notice the trading account was the same since my last transaction. Unsure of the private key wallet. Thanks for the help!
    Some wallets change addresses with every transaction. Others you can do it manually. You just want to go to Wallets and Addresses. Manage Private Key Wallet. Add New Address.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I used to get told this often every time I tried to withdraw btc from there even when I had wallet spit out a new address Id never used was given same response