brr3321
    brr3321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Bovada Bitcoin bonus question

Okay so I deposited on Bitcoin didn’t click a bonus and still got one … should of forfeited it since I hate bonuses but I ended up making a bet with my entire account balance

I decided to read the terms and conditions after and they say you’re only allowed to bet 50% of your deposit amount until bonus rollover is met

Has anybody ever had a problem with vetting essentially you’re whole account a couple times and then claiming a bonus on bovada ?

Honestly it’s a really dumb rule but if I known I probably just would of forfeit the bonus because I like to go all in several times to build up an account

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Oh wow, I never knew that. I’ve completely broken that rule numerous times but was able to complete rollover and cash out. But I’ve been playing there for years and Hall of Fame- Red Room level so don’t think they see me as abusing it.

If you are relatively new, I would say adhere to it. But if you have been playing there for awhile and this isn’t your first bonus, then I don’t see them enforcing it.

If you don’t want it and want to forfeit it, you may want to check with CS via chat. Though I highly recommend going to community forum and ask for moderator for help to forfeit it. They are very helpful.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Quote Originally Posted by brr3321 View Post
    Okay so I deposited on Bitcoin didn’t click a bonus and still got one … should of forfeited it since I hate bonuses but I ended up making a bet with my entire account balance

I decided to read the terms and conditions after and they say you’re only allowed to bet 50% of your deposit amount until bonus rollover is met

Has anybody ever had a problem with vetting essentially you’re whole account a couple times and then claiming a bonus on bovada ?

Honestly it’s a really dumb rule but if I known I probably just would of forfeit the bonus because I like to go all in several times to build up an account
    It's in the rules- I've never followed it, never had an issue. However. Maybe at some point they will warn me. We shall see.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9576

I have been warned about that rule, but they did pay out. They said if I broke it again they would deduct the winnings in the future.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Seems like something they could easily enforce through the setting of limits, but they don't...

Most people haven't had an issue but I have read that a few people have encountered problems, but still been paid out.

brr3321
    brr3321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Thanks for the feedback guys … I think I’m safe since I’ve only done it one time … wish I could go all in without feeling like I broke a rule but I’ll try and grind it up

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

I have not had a bonus with Bovada in a while but I am pretty sure they do not mind you betting your whole account on a game. In fact, that is what they want you to do. They are likely only allowing half of the amount for rollover.

Bovada is pretty tricky with their rollovers. If you are not allowed to bet more than half of your account, they will just not allow you to do it when you enter the bet.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    I have not had a bonus with Bovada in a while but I am pretty sure they do not mind you betting your whole account on a game. In fact, that is what they want you to do. They are likely only allowing half of the amount for rollover.

Bovada is pretty tricky with their rollovers. If you are not allowed to bet more than half of your account, they will just not allow you to do it when you enter the bet.
    I'm more pessimistic and think they have it as a fail safe. You get a bettor maxing his initial deposit with bonus and gets on a winning streak, they can just point to their rule and void the winnings. As far as I can recall, but definitely know currently that when I max my bets w/ initial amount + bonus I still get full credit on that wager towards the r/o. Though I won in the last 1-2 years, overall I've only made a small profit with them so they won't execute their fail safe.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Asked about this couple years ago here and nobody ever heard of them enforcing it so I ignored the rule since and never had issue with getting paid. I broke this rule before every time I got paid because I bet aggressive and try to clear roll over quick. If I bust I just take another bonus. If I do well I take full payout after my roll over is cleared. Then deposit for new bonus. Unless you hit them for like 50k I doubt they even care and if they did they’d probably ask you to stop and still pay you. Really no reason in running up a huge balance with them with speed or bitcoin in and out. Just cash out when roll over hit you’ll be fine. IMO