shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Some think that Bitcoin will decouple from the stock market next halving cycle. The crypto market is tiny in comparison right now, whales could single handedly manipulate the market from a mobile device while sitting on the can

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Raider, per usual thanks for the knowledge.

How do you see Inflation playing out in next 60 days? Is inflation going to flatten out?
    I've learned to stay in my lane. Don't have an educated opinion.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Some think that Bitcoin will decouple from the stock market next halving cycle. The crypto market is tiny in comparison right now, whales could single handedly manipulate the market from a mobile device while sitting on the can
    true

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I've learned to stay in my lane. Don't have an educated opinion.
    OK. Thanks, pal.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Raider, per usual thanks for the knowledge.

How do you see Inflation playing out in next 60 days? Is inflation going to flatten out?
    CHUCKer, you did not ask me but i will give you my .01.

i think inflation flattening within 60 days is extremely ambitious. I see this lasting most or all of the balance of this calendar year..............

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    CHUCKer, you did not ask me but i will give you my .01.

i think inflation flattening within 60 days is extremely ambitious. I see this lasting most or all of the balance of this calendar year..............
    OK, thanks for the reply. I see your point. At some point, chickens come home to roost.

The part that's mind-fukking me is that the Stock Market is getting destroyed AND Inflation is running rampant. I knew there were issues. At the moment...citizen savings value is eroding on a NOMINAL basis and Inflation is pushing up prices.

Crazy. What will one be able to buy in two months?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

OK, thanks for the reply. I see your point. At some point, chickens come home to roost.

The part that's mind-fukking me is that the Stock Market is getting destroyed AND Inflation is running rampant. I knew there were issues. At the moment...citizen savings value is eroding on a NOMINAL basis and Inflation is pushing up prices.

Crazy. What will one be able to buy in two months?
    Powell has to raise rates aggressively to stunt the inflation and turn it around but that will make borrowing $$$ more expensive which also spooks the market. There are dark clouds and really no sunny skies that I can see for many miles.

That means it's soon time to turn BULLISH but I'm nor there yet.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10358

These clueless MIT lecturers on blockchain happens to Gary Gensler who is the SEC chairman and final authority on securities regulation. Yes MOST of the blockchain occurs on a public ledger but what you fail to concede is a MAJORITY of current transactions occur in exchanges. Please show me the public ledge buys from Microstegy, from Tesla? The answer is you can’t because all the institutional money is coming in through exchanges.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    These clueless MIT lecturers on blockchain happens to Gary Gensler who is the SEC chairman and final authority on securities regulation. Yes MOST of the blockchain occurs on a public ledger but what you fail to concede is a MAJORITY of current transactions occur in exchanges. Please show me the public ledge buys from Microstegy, from Tesla? The answer is you can’t because all the institutional money is coming in through exchanges.
    Go find their wallet address and see money that comes in and out of it. That's why you need on-chain analysis. It shows money moving in and out of exchanges so that you can determine if these whales are going to buy or sell. If MicroStrategy throws a ton of bitcoin in an exchange, they are going to sell. If they take bitcoin off of an exchange, they are going to hold.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-18-22 at 11:33 PM.

trobin31

My tin foil hat for how all of this will play out, by simply putting yourself in the shoes of those who have played and manipulated the game since time infinite, there can only be a handful of winners, every Chad wearing a McDonalds t shirt cannot be rich from his bag of shitcoin…they will be punished and punished badly for lengthy part of adulthood. If you bought Amazon in the 90s, you had to bag hold for 10 years after the dotcom bubble popped to realize any gains.

Personally I think the market for blockchain is exponentially higher than centralized data market, all I am saying is don’t believe for one second halvings cycles, Warren Buffet buys Bitcoin headline or any other event will be met with price pumps, because the truth is everyone cannot be rich and these assets cannot have any meaningful cash flows until a realistic regulatory structure is laid out. You think it can’t be regulated but unfortunately this just isn’t reality. Gensler is an expert in blockchain. It might be years but after attending his course and listening to several key players who write policy, it’s very clear a day of reckoning is coming.

raiders72001

They aren't going to hold a ton of bitcoin in an exchange for fear of losing it. They hold in a cold wallet. They move it in and out to trade.

trobin31

Trobin claimed he studied "blockchain" through MIT and Duke courses. He then went on to say that whales have information that we don't. All the information is on the blockchain. The tech is very simple and has nothing to do with the price. If he kept up to date, he'd be looking into BIP-119. That could change things. He bashed glassnode but doesn't know what's in there because a lot of it is pay. Trobin acts as if margin trading is new when it's been affecting the market since 2014.

Trobin wants to talk about inflation without realizing that the bitcoin price could go either way because of it. Bitcoin could be a hedge. It's happened when countries had problems with their currency many times in the past. Or the price may still lock with tech. He thinks that miners are gone when most moved locations or are hiding in China. You need more than 1 cycle to have any type of a handle on cryptos.
    Raiders I love you man but you are clueless, you don’t understand efficient market theory, you don’t understand inflation as it relates to liquidity, don’t understand derivatives and how all of this is built on a house of cards, just stop man.

raiders72001

90 year old guys don't like bitcoin. They don't even understand it. People in the banking industry don't like bitcoin. Don't listen to any of them.

raiders72001

Raiders I love you man but you are clueless, you don’t understand efficient market theory, you don’t understand inflation as it relates to liquidity, don’t understand derivatives and how all of this is built on a house of cards, just stop man.
    You don't even understand how to check a bitcoin wallet address. You think people hold millions and billions on exchanges. You can't make this shit up.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

You say this like you think he would not be biased to OG economics and teaching you whatever backed up his world view.

Of course some normal technical stuff applies to capping the market, but your calls based solely on it do not seem have ever predicted the future that I have seen in bitcoin threads. You're usually back engineering your technical indicators to explain the past.

You sound like Buffet. Arguing about this market like it's controlled by SEC Chairman types.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    One thing Trobin is not, is a “simpleton”. So like I said this could get interesting.
    Maybe we were wrong thinking that Jerky.

One of those product of child tutoring to pass tests generation it appears after these latest posts. Ya know, unable to think or adjust past what they are taught. ;-)

Imagine thinking an SEC chairman would be any sort of authority of where the future of the crypto markets are going!

What do you think now?
    Last edited by Optional; 05-19-22 at 12:24 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

trobin31 is a headcase and for entertainment purposes only. The guy got a kick out posting "It's the national Dildo day today." "It's the national muff diving day." "It's the national scratch your butt and take a good sniff day." For crying out loud.

raiders has been in cryptos for a long time. Heck he was saying buy Ether when it was $6-7...

Honestly, posting on "Troll Box" on Poloniex were the best times in crypto. This day and age, there are too many scams going on.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    trobin31 is a headcase and for entertainment purposes only. The guy got a kick out posting "It's the national Dildo day today." "It's the national muff diving day." "It's the national scratch your butt and take a good sniff day." For crying out loud.

raiders has been in cryptos for a long time. Heck he was saying buy Ether when it was $6-7...

Honestly, posting on "Troll Box" on Poloniex were the best times in crypto. This day and age, there are too many scams going on.
    Fun times. I liked the chat on BTC-e too.
    Points Awarded:

Ghenghis Kahn gave raiders72001 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trobin31

You don't even understand how to check a bitcoin wallet address. You think people hold millions and billions on exchanges. You can't make this shit up.
    Ok, then please direct us to MSTR and TSLA Bitcoin wallet address sir. I have personally read the MSTR playbook on how corporates acquire BTC, you are just assuming and it’s just making an ass just out of you. These companies are accustomed to holding their assets on brokerages and feel comfortable doing so being FDIC insured. I don’t understand really what the debate is here, I am telling you, as a friend, every asset which has value(including stocks, crypto, gold) is at risk of experiencing something none of us has seen in our lifetime, just because something hasn’t happened to you before doesn’t mean it won’t happen, and I am telling you history is cyclical and the same things which have occur almost every single century since the inception of the United States of America was born is about to happen again, just ask the southerners who had their life savings in slavery assets, just ask
    any aged person who lived through the Great Depression, there are socioeconomic cycles which are in its final phase here which dwarf 10 years of Bitcoin cycles. I don’t make the rules. “Forget it Jake, it’s Chinatown”

trobin31

Let me fix this for you, trobin is headcase because he understands things I don’t and to make myself feel comfortable in my ignorance I dismiss it as fake news. It’s okay, I’ve been doubted my entire life, never stopped me from saying and doing what is right. I came to this forum when the Fed started printing and told you exactly what do, know I am telling you what to do as a massive recession and possible Great Depression is drawing near. If you want to dismiss intellectual conversation as jargon it only speaks to your abilities to be humble and flexible. It’s okay. I know I am positioned correctly to preserve my own life. Don’t forget, there will be people taking their own lives over these matters and it’s honestly disheartening to think there is a generation of men dismissing 90 year olds who have seen and done more in their lives as ignorant old fools.

Myranda Jones
    Myranda Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Ok, then please direct us to MSTR and TSLA Bitcoin wallet address sir. I have personally read the MSTR playbook on how corporates acquire BTC, you are just assuming and it’s just making an ass just out of you. These companies are accustomed to holding their assets on brokerages and feel comfortable doing so being FDIC insured. I don’t understand really what the debate is here, I am telling you, as a friend, every asset which has value(including stocks, crypto, gold) is at risk of experiencing something none of us has seen in our lifetime, just because something hasn’t happened to you before doesn’t mean it won’t happen, and I am telling you history is cyclical and the same things which have occur almost every single century since the inception of the United States of America was born is about to happen again, just ask the southerners who had their life savings in slavery assets, just ask
    any aged person who lived through the Great Depression, there are socioeconomic cycles which are in its final phase here which dwarf 10 years of Bitcoin cycles. I don’t make the rules. “Forget it Jake, it’s Chinatown”
    At this point, I’m not sure if you’re serious or trolling? I wish you would stop polluting this thread with nonsense. You’re worse than mike now. We don’t need two zombies cluttering this thread with bs.

I actually try and come here to pick up wisdom from raiders, biggie and others who know what they’re talking about and have been right on basically everything they’ve said the past couple of years.

Just because you own crypto doesn’t mean you know about crypto. I see you have a fixed and closed mindset on your beliefs on crypto and that’s not healthy. You’ve closed your mind and halted learning with the attitude that you know all and everything, which you’re obviously wrong.

You are just a sheep and a follower and believe anything the Sec and government shove down the publics throats. You add nothing to this thread but wasted space and embarrassment.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Maybe we were wrong thinking that Jerky.

One of those product of child tutoring to pass tests generation it appears after these latest posts. Ya know, unable to think or adjust past what they are taught. ;-)

Imagine thinking an SEC chairman would be any sort of authority of where the future of the crypto markets are going!

What do you think now?

I still don’t think Trobin is a simpleton. Is he smart yes, is he educated yes. Does he have the correct projected Philosophy on the crypto market who the fukk knows lol. I agree with the poster Myranda Jones that over the last few years in this thread Raiders & Biggie have been a great source of info for crypto before Trobin was even thought of. I’m hoping/praying their more optimistic look for the crypto market in the future will pan out with their ideology rather than Trobins for my net worths benefit, because I’m HODL.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave BeatTheJerk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady

Trobin is low hanging fruit, he's another johnnyvegas or seaweed or a doorknob and everyone wants a turn. Do we rly need another piñata bashing going on here? Let the guy post his thoughts and opinions, who cares.

He's probably trolling like mentioned above, either that or he's attending class at the fake Trump university decked out in full maga gear only it's got gensler and the SEC printed on the clothing.

Don't run him off, all opinions are welcomed here. Especially from guys who think they are qualified to be a member of the X-Men. Virgin, believes in mutants, waiting for the apocalypse and the wrath of God or the end of the world

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Poloniex, that brings back memories of when I first discovered shitalt coins. Wish I could go back and see if any of the junk I bought on there is still around. The only one I can remember off the top of my head is Augur.

Took me six months to get my money BTC off of that exchange.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Looks like the recession has officially begun. Stock market tanking now! Gas prices continuing to reach all new highs also.

Biden still talking about race and Putins fault while all this shit is happening and hurting Americans. Such a tard!

shadymcgrady

I wonder if Gary gensler's weekend crash course taught the suckers about helping out his blackrock friends, getting bent over and pegged by ripple/xrp and now begging the government for money to regulate crypto

shadymcgrady

Maybe I'll sign up for courses on world peace taught by Putin with heavy Stalin undertones or a course on Bitcoin with puffy nipples mike78 as the lecturer

raiders72001

Ok, then please direct us to MSTR and TSLA Bitcoin wallet address sir. I have personally read the MSTR playbook on how corporates acquire BTC, you are just assuming and it’s just making an ass just out of you. These companies are accustomed to holding their assets on brokerages and feel comfortable doing so being FDIC insured. I don’t understand really what the debate is here
    Elon Musk Warns Against Storing Crypto In Wallets Without Private Key Ownership
    Ardent cryptocurrency supporters have long argued against storing the digital assets in wallets where the user doesn’t own the private keys, and the community’s new savvy member — Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) CEO Elon Musk — has just expressed support for the concept.
    What Happened: “Any crypto wallet that won’t give you your private keys should be avoided at all costs,” Musk said in a tweet, responding to Freewallet.
    Benzinga’s Take: There have been so many infamous cryptocurrency exchange hacks over the years that it’s hard to keep track of — Musk himself referred to one with a Chuck Norris meme.

raiders72001

Customers at Many Crypto Platforms Could Lose Funds in a Bankruptcy
    That puts crypto accounts in stark contrast to what investors are familiar with from stockbrokers. For traditional securities, brokers are required to custody customer assets separately so that if they went bankrupt, the accounts could be easily transferred somewhere else. If a customers’ stocks went missing, due to fraud or theft, most stock accounts carry insurance that replaces the securities up to a $500,000 limit.
    https://www.barrons.com/articles/cus...ds-51652727281

raiders72001

COVERAGE LIMITS

The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category.
    The FDIC provides separate coverage for deposits held in different account ownership categories. Depositors may qualify for coverage over $250,000 if they have funds in different ownership categories and all FDIC requirements are met.
    All deposits that an accountholder has in the same ownership category at the same bank are added together and insured up to the standard insurance amount.
    https://www.fdic.gov/resources/depos...s-at-a-glance/

raiders72001

73,000 bitcoin addresses have over $1m in bitcoin.
    6k have over $10m.

Most people split up the bitcoin in multiple wallets so they have a lot more money.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-19-22 at 04:24 PM.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

I think we are only a couple weeks out from the next run. Shitties on BNB and Cronos network should be good buys. Will post if i find any interesting ones releasing soon.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    I think we are only a couple weeks out from the next run. Shitties on BNB and Cronos network should be good buys. Will post if i find any interesting ones releasing soon.
    Let's hope

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Incorrect.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda Jones View Post
    At this point, I’m not sure if you’re serious or trolling? I wish you would stop polluting this thread with nonsense. You’re worse than mike now. We don’t need two zombies cluttering this thread with bs.

I actually try and come here to pick up wisdom from raiders, biggie and others who know what they’re talking about and have been right on basically everything they’ve said the past couple of years.

Just because you own crypto doesn’t mean you know about crypto. I see you have a fixed and closed mindset on your beliefs on crypto and that’s not healthy. You’ve closed your mind and halted learning with the attitude that you know all and everything, which you’re obviously wrong.

You are just a sheep and a follower and believe anything the Sec and government shove down the publics throats. You add nothing to this thread but wasted space and embarrassment.
    My expert knowledge about crypto has helped many people on this forum. New members join daily just for my advice.

First ... 190191192193194195196 ... Last