trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10352

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Mining rewards get cut in half at halving. Manipulation occurs for them to remain profitable. Anyone in this more than one cycle has seen this play out.
    Raiders seem like a good guy but past performance does not predict future performance, frankly this is a very simpleton way of looking at markets, if you think a liquidity crisis will not have a direct effect on markets, including Bitcoin, gold or whatever, then you simply only understand what you’ve witnessed during prior cycles and this will ultimately lead to you losing your shirt. Get out of the box you are residing in.
    Points Awarded:

icon gave trobin31 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: icon

trobin31

I am not even going to begin to delve into the brewing derivative time bomb about to explode with stable coins…this is 2008 all over again..you’ve been warned…I am gonna go back on my meds now so you can just ignore me since apparently I’m ignorant and crazy
    Points Awarded:

icon gave trobin31 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Gemini or the winklevoss twins seem to be in bed with blackrock and the legacy system. That's a major player in this space, given that all of xrp is in with the banks sooner or later might not be a bad idea to consider swimming with the whales. Especially since market manipulation isn't just legal but rampant
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave shadymcgrady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

edit, change of mind.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-17-22 at 10:05 AM.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I am gonna go back on my meds now so you can just ignore me since apparently I’m ignorant and crazy
    true, and it's appreciated. No time or desire to trade anymore insults in bitcoin threads.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

I am not even going to begin to delve into the brewing derivative time bomb about to explode with stable coins…this is 2008 all over again..you’ve been warned…I am gonna go back on my meds now so you can just ignore me since apparently I’m ignorant and crazy
    I think your crazy but none of us really.know what's going to happen.

I'm holding through the shitstorm if it hasn't already begun

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Stick around Robin. Always good to have opposing view points.

Wanna be as optimistic as Raider, but with crypto seemingly turning into an extension of Wall Street with even less regulation, I'm not confident trends will continue to mirror the past. Hope im wrong.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 05-17-22 at 10:32 AM.

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

LUNA - bought 570000 for $100 last night

dont care if it goes to zero, its only $100

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Stick around Robin. Always good to have opposing view points.

Wanna be as optimistic as Raider, but with crypto seemingly turning into an extension of Wall Street with even less regulation, I'm not confident trends will continue to mirror the past. Hope im wrong.
    I'm still having a hard time getting over miner profitability if there isn't a bull run. Algos should go away but hopefully there's more regulation on collateralized stablecoins.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    LUNA - bought 570000 for $100 last night

dont care if it goes to zero, its only $100
    You have bet on a sure thing. Going to zero is a lock. You won't even be able to sell it because its being delisted on exchanges.

raiders72001

Raiders seem like a good guy but past performance does not predict future performance, frankly this is a very simpleton way of looking at markets, if you think a liquidity crisis will not have a direct effect on markets, including Bitcoin, gold or whatever, then you simply only understand what you’ve witnessed during prior cycles and this will ultimately lead to you losing your shirt. Get out of the box you are residing in.
    Ok, I'll answer. You don't understand anything on glassnode so I'll make it simple. If you want to make money in crypto, stop worrying about tiny irrelevant movements and try to understand some of the information out of sources such as glassnode. Learn about whale wallets, mining, everything on-chain. You didn't even understand "fair launch". The millionaires and new billionaires are now coming out of the crypto world. Move to that world for the next run and ignore everything you know about stocks. Stock guys are trying to make 7% a year and are worried about a short term 2% loss. You have a different mind set and goals.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-17-22 at 01:25 PM.

raiders72001

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Raiders seem like a good guy but past performance does not predict future performance
    Geez Trobin. You've displayed over and again that you do not even have a basic understanding of crypto markets and try to force info to fit your stock market models.

You sound like a parrot who only knows what traditional finance experts have told him and can't think for himself.

Next you'll be trotting out more insightful stuff like "Don't risk more than you can afford to lose".

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Geez Trobin. You've displayed over and again that you do not even have a basic understanding of crypto markets and try to force info to fit your stock market models.

You sound like a parrot who only knows what traditional finance experts have told him and can't think for himself.

Next you'll be trotting out more insightful stuff like "Don't risk more than you can afford to lose".
    I’m gonna enjoy his rebuttal.

BeatTheJerk

One thing Trobin is not, is a “simpleton”. So like I said this could get interesting.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    One thing Trobin is not, is a “simpleton”. So like I said this could get interesting.
    He isn't. But sometimes being used to being smart can result in you coming up with dumb results.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Bitcoin continues to hover around 30,000.. Just waiting for it to dip to 25,000 now and I'm on it if it ever does. 20,000 is a pipe dream as I don't see that happening with bitty ever.

Bitcoin is here to stay. It's not going any where and will rebound in time.

BeatTheJerk

Jibbby has unconditional love for Bittty.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Jibbby has unconditional love for Bittty.
    When it begins to drop under 30,000 I sure do.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25522

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    When it begins to drop under 30,000 I sure do.
    Buy below 30k sell above 30k easy money

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Thank you for taking your med. Namaste

Lol I kid. I do have a feeling it's gonna get worse. Global crisis is imminent...

trobin31

The truth is I don’t have a single clue what will happen, no body does, but I can tell you I am not in the habit of pretending to understand things I don’t, quite the contrary, if I don’t understand something my first instinct is to say “I don’t understand” and proceed to ask a litany of questions until I do fully understand. I don’t mine crypto, after studying blockchain thru courses through MIT and Duke, I am comfortable enough with understanding the technology and it’s implications, this is what I have done as an investor for awhile…yes I’ve used glassnodes, chainanalysis as well as my own AI software to evaluate innumerable other metrics some believe give them an edge. The truth is, these are just websites designed to make profit. Support, resistance, trendlines, volume, Wykoff patterns and some other technical indicators are still the only thing one needs in trading.

Fundamentally, you have an asset over leveraged to the size of a DDD rack, by every piece of info I can gather a majority of whales with information none of us are privileged enough to know have run for the hills since last year, something really bad is coming for not only these crypto assets but also these exchanges.

You think the crypto market is somehow different from anything ever traded in the history of humankind, that is quite the hubris. I am not telling you to sell or anything of the sort, I am simply saying preserving your wealth is the most important thing right now…surviving until we see liquidity come back into the markets, right now there is zero indication this is even possible, we have the highest inflation in 40 years!!! Let me repeat, HIGHEST INFLATION IN HALF A CENTURY!!! But it’s okay guys, bitcoin will solve it. Sure, it may one day, but that day aint now.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Bitcoin continues to hover around 30,000.. Just waiting for it to dip to 25,000 now and I'm on it if it ever does. 20,000 is a pipe dream as I don't see that happening with bitty ever.

my programs have it touching 24,000 level in the next 4-9 days

12% chance of testing 20k level before May ends

raiders72001

[

You think the crypto market is somehow different from anything ever traded in the history of humankind, .
    majority of whales with information none of us are privileged
    There's no secret mining data or whale wallets. Everything on the blockchain is transparent and on glassnode. Miners moved to places such as the US, Kazakhstan and Canada. 20% may still be in China. The bitcoin market is different since it's more or less unregulated. What is regulated keeps changing. Markets outside of crypto don't have miner's and halving cycles. Regulated markets are a completely different animal than regulated markets.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-18-22 at 10:34 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    my programs have it touching 24,000 level in the next 4-9 days

12% chance of testing 20k level before May ends
    Outside of my advanced calculus and mathematical equation studies and future trending bitty charts my crystal ball says BITCOIN will never drop below 25,000 CHI.

Keep it simple buddy. We hit hard recession or depression under this Biden presidency in the future then anything is up for grabs.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

My programs have bitcoin reaching zero by Wednesday afternoon and never going above zero again. My programs do not lie.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    My programs have bitcoin reaching zero by Wednesday afternoon and never going above zero again. My programs do not lie.
    Must have been huge buy back opps when Monday and Tuesday hit zero, oh wait...fkkng clown

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

All that covid money will be wiped out.
    People will need more money not less.

About Trillion $ still needs to be erased from crypto to get back to normal.
    That is the only safe range.

Optional

The truth is I don’t have a single clue what will happen, no body does, but I can tell you I am not in the habit of pretending to understand things I don’t, quite the contrary, if I don’t understand something my first instinct is to say “I don’t understand” and proceed to ask a litany of questions until I do fully understand. I don’t mine crypto, after studying blockchain thru courses through MIT and Duke, I am comfortable enough with understanding the technology and it’s implications, this is what I have done as an investor for awhile…yes I’ve used glassnodes, chainanalysis as well as my own AI software to evaluate innumerable other metrics some believe give them an edge. The truth is, these are just websites designed to make profit. Support, resistance, trendlines, volume, Wykoff patterns and some other technical indicators are still the only thing one needs in trading.

Fundamentally, you have an asset over leveraged to the size of a DDD rack, by every piece of info I can gather a majority of whales with information none of us are privileged enough to know have run for the hills since last year, something really bad is coming for not only these crypto assets but also these exchanges.

You think the crypto market is somehow different from anything ever traded in the history of humankind, that is quite the hubris. I am not telling you to sell or anything of the sort, I am simply saying preserving your wealth is the most important thing right now…surviving until we see liquidity come back into the markets, right now there is zero indication this is even possible, we have the highest inflation in 40 years!!! Let me repeat, HIGHEST INFLATION IN HALF A CENTURY!!! But it’s okay guys, bitcoin will solve it. Sure, it may one day, but that day aint now.
    No, but you sure have been insistent it is exactly the same as every other market. Which is your error IMHO.

Even if you really think no fundamental issue affects BTC price (this IS what you seem to be saying above) then surely you can see the immaturity and sketchy liquidity of this market makes it different to Anything else you have experienced before.

(and definitely different to what some drone MIT lecturer who only knows what someone else taught them to know would understand. -1000 anyone who was expert and successful in this early on is not choosing to teach others how to get rich instead of doing it themselves. More likely to be feeding you theories to excuse why they failed I'd say!)

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Must have been huge buy back opps when Monday and Tuesday hit zero, oh wait...fkkng clown
    My predictions are not 100% accurate but very close. Look for bitcoin to not exist by next week.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    My predictions are not 100% accurate but very close. Look for bitcoin to not exist by next week.
    I think I speak for everyone in this thread, that you have an absolute exceptional talent on how to determine the fluctuation of this very unusual market, time and time again you are nailing your prognostications very close 100% as you suggested. (Rep)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    All that covid money will be wiped out.
    People will need more money not less.

About Trillion $ still needs to be erased from crypto to get back to normal.
    That is the only safe range.
    That's why I stated in my above post with a strong future recession or depression combined with continuing inflation that will surely hurt the stock market and crypto in ways we have not even seen yet! There won't be alot of investing just taking out and cashing out of investments.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Coins in deep trouble

Get out as soon as possible

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No, but you sure have been insistent it is exactly the same as every other market. Which is your error IMHO.

Even if you really think no fundamental issue affects BTC price (this IS what you seem to be saying above) then surely you can see the immaturity and sketchy liquidity of this market makes it different to Anything else you have experienced before.

(and definitely different to what some drone MIT lecturer who only knows what someone else taught them to know would understand. -1000 anyone who was expert and successful in this early on is not choosing to teach others how to get rich instead of doing it themselves. More likely to be feeding you theories to excuse why they failed I'd say!)
    Trobin claimed he studied "blockchain" through MIT and Duke courses. He then went on to say that whales have information that we don't. All the information is on the blockchain. The tech is very simple and has nothing to do with the price. If he kept up to date, he'd be looking into BIP-119. That could change things. He bashed glassnode but doesn't know what's in there because a lot of it is pay. Trobin acts as if margin trading is new when it's been affecting the market since 2014.

Trobin wants to talk about inflation without realizing that the bitcoin price could go either way because of it. Bitcoin could be a hedge. It's happened when countries had problems with their currency many times in the past. Or the price may still lock with tech. He thinks that miners are gone when most moved locations or are hiding in China. You need more than 1 cycle to have any type of a handle on cryptos.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 05-18-22 at 08:26 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Raider, per usual thanks for the knowledge.

How do you see Inflation playing out in next 60 days? Is inflation going to flatten out?

First ... 189190191192193194195 ... Last