asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Question for all y'all that deal, trade, use, move crypto way more than me.

Is their a cheaper wallet for me to use vs blockchain? I have Coinbase for just me buying and holding, but I was told not to use it as a wallet for moving anything, and to have a separate wallet for that. I do play around and scalp BTC on Robinhood, but that's all I can do - buy, sell, buy, sell, etc.

So if I choose a different wallet vs Blockchain will I get cheaper fees?

What about any of these: Biance, Point Pay, or Paxful?

Appreciate it.
    Electrum wallet. You can choose your fees

Last transaction I did 19 sats/byte and it was confirmed in ~30 minutes

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    mickey did u get safemoon. exploding since yesterday listing on whitebit monday. Funding started for binanace. Hope u got on the boat early.
    I didn’t pull the trigger unfortunately. I still might. It’s been killing it this week. How do you find out about these coins that are so new?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

Happy Ether!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Happy Ether!
    Thanks Raiders!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

BTC.D has reversed, just like I said...forming goal post on the 4H, once it flips the daily I’d lock in some alt profits if you haven’t done so

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    BTC.D has reversed, just like I said...forming goal post on the 4H, once it flips the daily I’d lock in some alt profits if you haven’t done so
    It looks like it's going down to a lower level.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    I didn’t pull the trigger unfortunately. I still might. It’s been killing it this week. How do you find out about these coins that are so new?
    satoshistreetbets and telegram channels. I'm at 7x. it pricey now to get in but they are listing on bitmart and whitebit Monday which should help get way more investors currently you can only buy through pancake swap and for some thats a hard process. Should drive price up tremendously but again what do I know. They are probably ponzi schemes timing is everything
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave biggie12 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

satoshistreetbets and telegram channels. I'm at 7x. it pricey now to get in but they are listing on bitmart and whitebit Monday which should help get way more investors currently you can only buy through pancake swap and for some thats a hard process. Should drive price up tremendously but again what do I know. They are probably ponzi schemes timing is everything
    Even posting about it, with a disclaimer that it might be a ponzi scheme, is participating in the scam.

It's tough to not try to make others come in when its getting too late to pay for you profits, but you will live better with yourself if you don't.

Money isn't everything.

This is supposed to be a Bitcoin Price Tracking thread but sadly seems to have turned into a promote the latest pump n dump scheme.

It will need to go to the private zone with the rest of the scam ad posts soon if that trend continues.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Even posting about it, with a disclaimer that it might be a ponzi scheme, is participating in the scam.

It's tough to not try to make others come in when its getting too late to pay for you profits, but you will live better with yourself if you don't.

Money isn't everything.

This is supposed to be a Bitcoin Price Tracking thread but sadly seems to have turned into a promote the latest pump n dump scheme.

It will need to go to the private zone with the rest of the scam ad posts soon if that trend continues.
    Optional I have no idea what it is or if its a scam or not im just warning not to go in balls deep. its absolutely huge on social media. This thread has been a way for us to share thoughts not only on btc but other cryptocurrencies. this coin has picked up major holders and continues to grow.

If you want ill create a thread in the private zone for what I'm buying. I've only ever shilled one other coin on sbr and thats the coin in my avatar. And even through the pump and dump. the coin is now worth 6.5x from when I bought in 2019.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Happy Ether!
    Very clever by a very smart man.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

We're all big boys here. We can decide for ourselves what's a ponzi scheme and what isn't.
    It wasn't very long ago that just about everyone thought BTC was a scam or ponzi scheme. Some still do.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19134

There used to be an alt-coin thread to complement the Bitcoin thread - that alt-coin thread was kind of lost along the way and everyone talks all cryptos in the Bitcoin thread, now. Perhaps a new alt-coin thread is needed?

Personally, I don't mind discussing some of the more established coins in this thread. I think new and speculative coins might should be in a different thread. I bought into a lot of pump 'n dumps in the last bull run I wish I would have never bought into.... that's on me. Perhaps one thread for "Bitcoin+" and another thread for "speculative cryptos"?

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO

For the hodlers.

Colin Talks Crypto gives some cashing out strategies to think about:

Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave Arky 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    There used to be an alt-coin thread to complement the Bitcoin thread - that alt-coin thread was kind of lost along the way and everyone talks all cryptos in the Bitcoin thread, now. Perhaps a new alt-coin thread is needed?

Personally, I don't mind discussing some of the more established coins in this thread. I think new and speculative coins might should be in a different thread. I bought into a lot of pump 'n dumps in the last bull run I wish I would have never bought into.... that's on me. Perhaps one thread for "Bitcoin+" and another thread for "speculative cryptos"?
    Thread is fine just like it is, imo. If all other cryptos are off limits then this thread is nothing more than a stock ticker. This thread's history shows positive/helpful info far outweighs any bad by a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide margin. Leave well enough alone. Plenty of political bs spamming players talk if the mods are bored.
    Points Awarded:

ace7550 gave swordsandtequila 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ace7550

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Thread is fine just like it is, imo. If all other cryptos are off limits then this thread is nothing more than a stock ticker. This thread's history shows positive/helpful info far outweighs any bad by a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide margin. Leave well enough alone. Plenty of political bs spamming players talk if the mods are bored.
    This. Exactly.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Tried to link a TA photo, TRX with a pretty clean breakout from prior cycle trend line vs BTC. Last run to 30cents

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

HYIP ponzi schemes are not "all other cryptos".

Threads about them are deleted or moved to Private Zone. If people want to use this popular thread to slip them in, the thread will be PZed too.

It doesn't matter if you think they should be fine. The company does not support scams.
    Last edited by Optional; 04-04-21 at 11:37 AM.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

HYIP ponzi schemes are not "all other cryptos".

Threads about them are deleted or moved to Private Zone. If people want to use this popular thread to slip them in, the thread will be PZed too.

It doesn't matter if you think they should be fine. The company does not support scams.
    Optional you might change your tune when you are paying for your groceries with safemoon

Optional

Optional you might change your tune when you are paying for your groceries with safemoon
    I am pro-crypto.

And hope you're right about safemoon

(doesn't the name seem a little bit like a joke aimed at buyers to anyone else though?)

ace7550

(doesn't the name seem a little bit like a joke aimed at buyers to anyone else though?)
    I remember when I first heard about a company called Google and thinking to myself, "Is the name supposed to be a joke or something?"
    Who decides what's a scam and what's not? What if you label something a scam and it ends up being a top ten coin? IMO Dogecoin is a total joke. And originally that's what it was always intended to be.
    I think someone, somewhere else, needs their hand held.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

I don't feel strongly one way or the other, but Arky has a good solution.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Miklos
    Miklos's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37606

Which exchange do you recommend to use for Canadians to use to cash out your bitcoin?Thanks!

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Miklos View Post
    Which exchange do you recommend to use for Canadians to use to cash out your bitcoin?Thanks!
    Where'd ya buy? Might be the best place to cash out....

Gemini, Kraken, Coinbase Pro are OK, I'd say. For USA, amounts greater than $20K might should be spread out a bit. Just in case.....

Miklos
    Miklos's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37606

Where'd ya buy? Might be the best place to cash out....

Gemini, Kraken, Coinbase Pro are OK, I'd say. For USA, amounts greater than $20K might should be spread out a bit. Just in case.....
    did not buy-- Thanks for the heads up

biggie12

nah he won't be paying for his groceries because its a scam. And all 225k holders are losing their bags so much so that they said penetrate it and invested in the same scam not twice but three times......

SAFEBTC.... SAFEMARS

I've made more money in a 10 day span on these defi coins then I've made in a year gambling. And for those who know me here I've had several very low six figure seasons

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Good for you that you're making money off of this coin but I don't think the total supply for this coin (1,000,000,000,000,000) isn't enough for me.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Good for you that you're making money off of this coin but I don't think the total supply for this coin (1,000,000,000,000,000) isn't enough for me.
    learn how the coin works. there is not 1 quadrillion coins in circulation

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Did you read SafeMoon's white paper? Looks like some high school kid wrote it.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15306

I am pro-crypto.

And hope you're right about safemoon

Some of the names are even better. Safemars, Safegalaxy, Safestar

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Did you read SafeMoon's white paper? Looks like some high school kid wrote it.
    yeah the oldest dev is 26 i think. Ghenghis.... in 3 months ill give you a price update

biggie12

Some of the names are even better. Safemars, Safegalaxy, Safestar
    yeah they are all forks of safemoon. I have to thank you Raiders you really gained my interested into crypto's with this thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Posting link to interview w/ Robert Breedlove. Very sharp Bitcoin guy:

mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2066

one last callout for KardiaChain, check the partnerships and the low ** , staking 9-11 % APR with a ton of staked coins and a real project, this thing can be an easy 10x+ IMO , the more i research the more i like
    Nomination(s):

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

yeah the oldest dev is 26 i think. Ghenghis.... in 3 months ill give you a price update
    I know you're excited about this project since the price keeps going up but there's no substance when you look into it.

I've seen a lot of these coins come and go. Just be careful is all I'm saying.

First ... 65666768697071 ... Last