pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    No. But if it does I will post more often than I do now. Bitcoin to zero by Wednesday.
    Lol

Never ends

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

No. But if it does I will post more often than I do now. Bitcoin to zero by Wednesday.
    I think I speak for the majority of this thread & say “fukk our lives”.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I think I speak for the majority of this thread & say “fukk our lives”.
    Not me. I have a great life. Bitcoin to zero by Wednesday.

BeatTheJerk

Not me. I have a great life. Bitcoin to zero by Wednesday.
    You’re very brilliant Mike, there’s no denying that. You’re an impressive guy with your prognostications.

themike78

You’re very brilliant Mike, there’s no denying that. You’re an impressive guy with your prognostications.
    Thank you sir. As you can see all of my predictions have been accurate. Bitcoin to zero on Wednesday.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

We’re excited to introduce you to Binance.US Staking, our new staking offering that features a wider selection of cryptocurrencies with annual percentage yields (APYs) of up to 18%.
    At launch, Binance.US Staking supports BNB, Solana (SOL), Avalanche (AVAX), Cosmos (ATOM), The Graph (GRT), Livepeer (LPT), and Audius (AUDIO).

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    with traditional market interest rates in flux right now, do you see any additional risk in staking?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    with traditional market interest rates in flux right now, do you see any additional risk in staking?
    The only risk is a drop in price. Other than that, there's no additional risk staking at Binance.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

If true, this is going to be fun to watch.

https://twitter.com/adyingnobody/sta...0X5AF_2zY2OZEw

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

I play poker and this is one big bluff if you ask me

You know why? If they have something important, they don't announce it. They just do it

DiggityDaggityDo

Scammers more than likely

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Lol

Never ends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHytjEj7B9g

Daggles Joel Embid my shit pal.

DiggityDaggityDo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHytjEj7B9g

Daggles Joel Embid my shit pal.

BeatTheJerk

Thanks

Optional

Scammers more than likely
    Did you click the link in post #1? Or download the archive?

I'd stand back and watch and see what Telegram says.

Hard to believe such a simple exploit could exist for years in a secure messenger without the beans being spilled earlier.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Did you click the link in post #1? Or download the archive?

I'd stand back and watch and see what Telegram says.

Hard to believe such a simple exploit could exist for years in a secure messenger without the beans being spilled earlier.
    Hell naw I didn’t do that shit.

Optional

Hell naw I didn’t do that shit.

themike78

Bitcoin to zero on Tuesday morning.

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

bitcoin cures cancer

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

stop lurking floki, wtf

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Altcoins right now:

freelee
    Update your status
    freelee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 478

Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    bitcoin cures cancer
    I don't know if it cures cancer but it definitely solves climate change

BeatTheJerk

Bitcoin just dropped to 27k. Mike is gonna have an explosion in his pants.

themike78

Bitcoin just dropped to 27k. Mike is gonna have an explosion in his pants.
    Lol. Yes I did. And as you can see my predictions are coming true. Bitcoin will go down to zero by Wednesday.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Right now, I'd say BTC is in trouble:

1) BTC showing strong correlation to US stock mkt indices. Wasn't supposed to be that, right?

2) The sentiment being pushed by Pomp (and Will Clemente) sounds more like pleading.

*Anybody can look brilliant in a bull mkt. Not so much when price is bleeding.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fed wants to make its own crypto so how else are they going to make that happen?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I invested in Bitty at 29K and I'm getting nervous now. SOB!! ..

27k and dropping. Me no likey and losing cash.

Stock market tanks and Bitcoin always follows. I don't get it?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-12-22 at 07:52 PM.

puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

Biden's approval rating looks worse then ETH

should he leave office early and let Camela Harris take it in the a$$ in 2024?

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    The fed wants to make its own crypto so how else are they going to make that happen?
    https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/docu...he-coinage-act
    Lyndon B Johnson - Remarks at the Singing of the Coinage Act of 1965

July 23, 1965
    Distinguished Members of Congress, ladies and gentlemen:
    We are gathered here today for a very rare and historic occasion in our Nation's history.
    Before I make some observations that I have made note of here, I want to say to the Congress again, as I do almost daily these days, in the words of the Navy--"Well done."
    When I have signed this bill before me, we will have made the first fundamental change in our coinage in 173 years. The Coinage Act of 1965 supersedes the act of 1792. And that act had the title: An Act Establishing a Mint and Regulating the Coinage of the United States.
    Since that time our coinage of dimes, and quarters, and half dollars, and dollars have contained 90 percent silver. Today, except for the silver dollar, we are establishing a new coinage to take its place beside the old.

My Secretary of the Treasury, Joe Fowler, is a little stingy about making samples, but I have some here. Joe made sure that I wouldn't put them in my pocket by sending them over here in plastic.
    Actually, no new coins can be minted until this bill is signed. So these strikes, as they are called, are coins that we will never use. On one side is our first First Lady, Martha Washington. On the other, a replica of Mount Vernon.
    The new dimes and the new quarters will contain no silver. They will be composites, with faces of the same alloy used in our 5-cent piece that is bonded to a core of pure copper. They will show a copper edge.

Our new half dollar will continue our silver tradition. Eighty percent silver on the outside and 19 percent silver inside. It will be nearly indistinguishable in appearance from our present half dollar.
    All these new coins will be the same size and will bear the same designs as do their present counterparts. And they will fit all the parking meters and all the coin machines and will have the same monetary value as the present ones.

Now, all of you know these changes are necessary for a very simple reason--silver is a scarce material. Our uses of silver are growing as our population and our economy grows. The hard fact is that silver consumption is now more than double new silver production each year. So, in the face of this worldwide shortage of silver, and our rapidly growing need for coins, the only really prudent course was to reduce our dependence upon silver for making our coins.

If we had not done so, we would have risked chronic coin shortages in the very near future.

There is no change in the penny and the nickel. There is no change in the silver dollar, although we have no present plans for silver dollar production.
    Some have asked whether our silver coins will disappear. The answer is very definitely-no.
    Our present silver coins won't disappear and they won't even become rarities. We estimate that there are now 12 billion--I repeat, more than 12 billion silver dimes and quarters and half dollars that are now outstanding. We will make another billion before we halt production. And they will be used side-by-side with our new coins.

Since the life of a silver coin is about 25 years, we expect our traditional silver coins to be with us in large numbers for a long, long time.
    If anybody has any idea of hoarding our silver coins, let me say this. Treasury has a lot of silver on hand, and it can be, and it will be used to keep the price of silver in line with its value in our present silver coin. There will be no profit in holding them out of circulation for the value of their silver content.

The new coins are not going to have a scarcity value either. The mint is geared to get into production quickly and to do it on a massive scale. We expect to produce not less than 3 1/2 billions of the new coins in the next year, and, if necessary, twice that amount in the following 12 months.

So, we have come here this morning to this, the first house of the land and this beautiful Rose Garden, to congratulate all of those men and women that make up our fine Congress, who made this legislation possible--the committees of both Houses, the leadership in both Houses, both parties, and Secretary Fowler and all of his associates in the Treasury.

I commend the new coinage to the Nation's banks and businesses and to the public. I think it will serve US well.

Now, I will sign this bill to make the first change in our coinage system since the 18th century. And to those Members of Congress, who are here on this very historic occasion, I want to assure you that in making this change from the 18th century we have no idea of returning to it.

We are going to keep our eyes on the stars and our feet on the ground.

Note: The President spoke at 11:21 a.m. in the Rose Garden at the White House. During his remarks he referred to Henry H. Fowler, Secretary of the Treasury.
    As enacted, the Coinage Act of 1965 is Public Law 89-81 (79 Stat. 254).
    On October 30, 1965, the White House announced that circulation of the new 25-cent piece would begin on November 1. The White House release stated in part, "The new--nonsilver--quarter dollar will be added to the circulation of the traditional 90 percent silver quarter. Both the old and the new quarters are to circulate together.
    "Approximately 230 million pieces of the new quarter will be distributed during the week beginning November 1. Initial distribution will be backed by production that will rise from 28 million to 60 million pieces a week during November, and will be still higher thereafter."

Ra77er

Chucky I have no idea how you found that so quickly. IIRC this is exactly what nations have done in the past to eventually destroy their own currency. I'm sure I have just read about this exact thing somewhere but from antiquity times or therabouts. I'll check in that silver thread of yours again.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Chucky I have no idea how you found that so quickly. IIRC this is exactly what nations have done in the past to eventually destroy their own currency. I'm sure I have just read about this exact thing somewhere but from antiquity times or therabouts. I'll check in that silver thread of yours again.
    Yes, Razz. I've posted the Pres Johnson comments from Coinage Act of 1965 b4. So, I'm familiar with the comments.

I highlighted the exercise that I'd ask any individual to perform. Take two minutes to read those comments. High-light where Johnson is laying out his admission of outright lying/deceit.

puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

Saylor’s time is up

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by puckk View Post
    Biden's approval rating looks worse then ETH

should he leave office early and let Camela Harris take it in the a$$ in 2024?
    10 red weeks in a row for ethereum

awesome

Ra77er

Okay Chucky I had to go down the rabbit hole a bit with you on this. I'm not sure how that showed up in a crypto thread but nonetheless I have taken the time to examine it. I appreciate the bolded portions since that is significant to you in some way and I will share my thoughts towards those.

-90% silver is what was used in coins until this Act of 65. No lie.
    -considering that is what quarters and dimes are composed of. Copper/Nickel alloy. No lie. (if someone has busted out the alchemy set and stripped quarters, dimes, and nickels and has found them to be composed of something else then that would be interesting)
    -The same monetary value is because they "claimed" they had the goods to back up the phony coins. That is highly suspect.
    -Was there an actual scarcity of silver during this time? Shortage and scarcity mean two different things to me. Smells like BS and is typical of cooking up a storyline in order to do something bad. Sounds like doublespeak. However it also sounds like something the press would run with and then expect the President to take action which he did. The people like to see Presidents doing stuff. I did a paper on Buchanan and this was large reason why he wasn't liked. He stayed neutral.

My comment was directed more at nations removing actual metals without informing the public. It generally led to bad things. This thread is also about crypto and I wonder if either the government was the ones that created bitcoin as a test pilot aka sitashi or sitoshi is a lie, or they want to create their own as I researched in economics according to Jay Powell.

The correlation between silver and crypto is where I am lacking insight here Chucky. If I could see it I would pound it in a parlay for 2 silver dollars. I also wonder if you are running your own pawn shop and have simply a self interest in raising the prices of silver. (I'm teasing) Finally if you truly do see silver as a good investment why would this Act of 1965 be relevant to that investment other than to know which coinage to hoard?

BeatTheJerk

Someone just unloaded their retirement plan, 25k now.

First ... 194195196197198199200 ... Last