hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22986

MARXIST at WORK to LOCK US ALL Down for ever

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Another wall of nothing throw up. Your Cavs pick sucks the biggest dick in the universe, and hyping yourself up about a 5% pump over three days in crypto proves you're a clueless dart chucker
    You would know sucking big dick, wouldn't you???

ETH is up +679.84% in the last year. It's up 273,000% when I first posted it here. How many bags of dick are you eating now???
    and we are still waiting for you to post a fukkking play.

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You would know sucking big dick, wouldn't you???

ETH is up +679.84% in the last year. It's up 273,000% when I first posted it here. How many bags of dick are you eating now???
    and we are still waiting for you to post a fukkking play.
    now you're taking credit for eth you cant make this up. Go back to the covid thread for your execution

Mac4Lyfe

Can you believe this kid has been here for over 6 months and HE HAS NOT POSTED ONE FUKKKING PLAY. We need a new rule. Until you post a play, go get your shine box and go sit at the little kiddies table. fukkking months and all he's done is talk bullshit. WTF?

This is this assholes first posts. As if anyone knows this mick.

Search:
    Search took 0.06 seconds; generated 7 minute(s) ago.

Mac4Lyfe

• Pages of bullshit. Bashing long time players picks.

You ghost. make a fukkking play!!!

Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 11-29-21 at 07:22 PM.

ThanksForTheFade

Holy shit I didnt realize this liberal fag4lyfe could be rattled this easy
    Just a few weeks ago he commented in the covid thread how no one gets to him

Yes, that is my posting history. 99% towards morono in a negative light. Clean record. Yours is shitty Cavs thread and propaganda about antivaxxers, lmao.

Mac4Lyfe

Post a fukkking play... Give us a winner.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

lol

i bought more at 54k ... nice little dip

Mac4Lyfe

6 months on this site and you have not posted ONE FUKKKING PLAY. WTF is wrong with you?

ThanksForTheFade

6 months on this site and you have not posted ONE FUKKKING PLAY. WTF is wrong with you?
    Nothing. I just fade people and troll morono. You however advocate for draconian policies such as injecting babies with deadly vaccines and rioters burning businesses. You are a diseased and vile human being

Mac4Lyfe

Nothing. I just fade people and troll morono. You however advocate for draconian policies such as injecting babies with deadly vaccines and rioters burning businesses. You are a diseased and vile human being
    You must have me mixed up with someone else. I've never gave a shit for your politics or looters and rioters. Injecting babies?? WTF you talking about?

Of course you have nothing. You are too chicken shit to make a play. You have zero faith in yourself. At least you know you are a troll.

I post picks here. I'd love for you to fade me. You will go broke pretty quick. I already told you my history on crypto. Go search my stock recommendations. It's all documented on this site through the years. I know you are new here (although you are obviously a ghost) but you're going to learn real quick that I'm not the one to fukk with.

Those Cavaliers you mentioned???? You would be up over 70% if you bet ML the entire season. They were +225 tonight. The Cavs are (14-5-1 ATS). 14-5-1. You obviously don't love money. Fade me ghost.

ThanksForTheFade

You don't have a pick thread besides ur abortion of a Cavs thread and all u do is post when they win. You abandoned it 2 weeks ago ya kike LMAO.

Mac4Lyfe

You don't have a pick thread besides ur abortion of a Cavs thread and all u do is post when they win. You abandoned it 2 weeks ago ya kike LMAO.
    Haha, pick threads are for winners. You are obviously not a winner, since you can't find it.

Abandoned a FUTURES thread? Abortion thread at 14-5-1? You really are a dumb dumb and a first class asshole to boot. Why don't you bump the thread each night as the Cavs are a covering machine. I don't need to brag, my record speaks for itself. You better believe that I'll bump the thread once I start hedging in the playoffs. Where will you be? On another username?

Mac4Lyfe

Yo Fader - why don't you bump my Cavs thread??? Make sure you add the total ass kicking they are putting on the Mavs tonight. +225 dogs and going to win by 30.

15-5-1 ATS. Nice fade my guy.

ThanksForTheFade

Please link me to where you posted that play, or is that what you do here: puff your chest when you win then disappear when you lose 5 straight

Mac4Lyfe

Please link me to where you posted that play, or is that what you do here: puff your chest when you win then disappear when you lose 5 straight
    I've been here for over a decade. You brought up the Cavs thread as if you thought you had a point. Then when you realized that the Cavs have been covering every night, you sink back into your hole. Why don't you bump the thread? How ironic that you mention the Cavs on the same night they win by 20 as a 6.5 dog. You can't get right if you tried, which is why all you can do is fade yourself. I stand by my picks. You stand by stroking dicks.

Please fade me. Please fade the Cavs. I love seeing dumb fuks go broke. Not like you have much in the first place.

ThanksForTheFade

I literally had no idea of their ats record till you brought it up just now. You didnt bet it though, you bet on them to take the chip and they look like dikk butkus at 11-10 as they should for that lineup. In regards to your hiding and not bumping I find it rather pointless to bump a thread that will take most of the season to conclude and it's a shit bet so it's a waste of keystrokes to laugh at something that is widely agreed on will lose.

ThanksForTheFade

Not like you have much in the first place.
    I literally posted one of the largest slips on this site when some retard tried calling me out months ago if you didnt selectively dig through my post history you would have posted it too

On your bike dickfagger4lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

I literally had no idea of their ats record till you brought it up just now. You didnt bet it though, you bet on them to take the chip and they look like dikk butkus at 11-10 as they should for that lineup. In regards to your hiding and not bumping I find it rather pointless to bump a thread that will take most of the season to conclude and it's a shit bet so it's a waste of keystrokes to laugh at something that is widely agreed on will lose.
    Dude, the only shit is you and even you won't bet on yourself. Little shit. Want to put your money where your mouth is?I bet you that my bet will pay off. You bet that it won't. Let's go. $1,000 in escrow. Let's go.

Mac4Lyfe

Of course you had no idea of the record because you are a dumb shit that obviously does not follow the NBA. Yet you think you know a good bet from a shit bet. No wonder you fade yourself.

ThanksForTheFade

Dude, the only shit is you and even you won't bet on yourself. Little shit. Want to put your money where your mouth is?I bet you that my bet will pay off. You bet that it won't. Let's go. $1,000 in escrow. Let's go.
    Lol yea I'm supposed to trust an escrow for +100 wager on Cavs not to win the title? Ur just gonna not pay when they dont win. Once a grifter always a grifter4lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

Lol yea I'm supposed to trust an escrow for +100 wager on Cavs not to win the title? Ur just gonna not pay when they dont win. Once a grifter always a grifter4lyfe
    So, now you're backing off Mr. "I posted the largest wager in SBR history".

Fading yourself already aren't you?

ThanksForTheFade

Of course you had no idea of the record because you are a dumb shit that obviously does not follow the NBA. Yet you think you know a good bet from a shit bet. No wonder you fade yourself.
    No, I'm not aware of the record cuz i dont follow the nba like that ya dikkass. I let retards like you do that for me so I can pick out nice fades. You dont post your picks for us to do that though cuz ur a past posting ass dickel. Afraid of the faders? LOL

ThanksForTheFade

So, now you're backing off Mr. "I posted the largest wager in SBR history".

Fading yourself already aren't you?
    Having money and letting some grifter steal an easy grand are two diff things you word-twisting liberal cuck

Mac4Lyfe

No, I'm not aware of the record cuz i dont follow the nba like that ya dikkass. I let retards like you do that for me so I can pick out nice fades. You dont post your picks for us to do that though cuz ur a past posting ass dickel. Afraid of the faders? LOL
    You should stop right there before you hurt yourself.

Do you really want to fade my futures bet? Do you really want to bet me that I won't make money on the bet? Either put up or shut the fukkk up. You are a light weight and totally out of your league. I just dared your monkey ass and you are crawling in a hole. Let's go bitch.

Mac4Lyfe

Having money and letting some grifter steal an easy grand are two diff things you word-twisting liberal cuck
    I'm a man of my word. Always have been. $1,000 is a wine bill for me most nights. Let's go.

ThanksForTheFade

You should stop right there before you hurt yourself.

Do you really want to fade my futures bet? Do you really want to bet me that I won't make money on the bet? Either put up or shut the fukkk up. You are a light weight and totally out of your league. I just dared your monkey ass and you are crawling in a hole. Let's go bitch.
    No, I wont bet that you will find a way to make up like 10 diff Houdini "hedges" that allowed you to turn a losing bet into a winner. You offered me to take Cavs to not win the chip at 1:1 and I'd take that in an instant if I believed I'd get paid upon winning. Dont play word games with me ya bitch ass dickcocker. I'll bury you.

Mac4Lyfe

No, I wont bet that you will find a way to make up like 10 diff Houdini "hedges" that allowed you to turn a losing bet into a winner. You offered me to take Cavs to not win the chip at 1:1 and I'd take that in an instant if I believed I'd get paid upon winning. Dont play word games with me ya bitch ass dickcocker. I'll bury you.
    I'm sure you would. You're one dumb but not too dumb.

So now you think I'm going to win money on the bet?? My how the tables have turned. First it was a shit bet, now you think it might win. See, you should just fade yourself upfront and save yourself the time trying to figure it out.

Like I said in the beginning. Fade me to your own burial. Most folks know not to do that here. You'll learn.

ThanksForTheFade

No, I just do not trust you at all. I'm actually 100% sure you would angle and cheat upon the eventuality of a loss. It's the law bro, you're garbage

Mac4Lyfe

996 posts and NOT ONE FUKKING POST is a play or an angle??? Who the fukk does this? Why are you here? You are worst than a scab on a limp dick.

ThanksForTheFade

Become A Pro!Join Date: 04-05-21

ThanksForTheFade

Hes scared! Running now that he thought he could fend me off solo

Mac4Lyfe

No, I just do not trust you at all. I'm actually 100% sure you would angle and cheat upon the eventuality of a loss. It's the law bro, you're garbage
    You been here a few months. You are an obvious ghost who said that you are here just to troll Morino. But, you don't trust me? That's hilarious. Which is why you put the money up in escrow. But, you talked yourself out of the bet because you already admitted that you don't know jack shit about the NBA and you just admitted that my bet will make money. You are all over the fukking place. Are you drunk, high, meth'd out? You are a fukking clown.

Mac4Lyfe

Hes scared! Running now that he thought he could fend me off solo
    I'm right here. Are you ready to make the bet or are you going to just waste everyone's time???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Crypto rebounded today. Shit is like a yoyo right now. Up and Down we go. Roller coaster.

Mac4Lyfe

Odds that Fader actually posts a play before he hits 1,000 posts???

First 1234 Last