raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15338

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    what makes it different then any other garbage coin that gained media attention.

Come on Jibby...

I'll make a bet with anyone on here for any amount they wish that shiba will not do even half of what WTK, Algorand, Harmony one does in the next year.

Any takers?
    Shiba went up 20 million% this year. Shiba will be back when it hits RH. SHIB's volume is $15b, WTK is $2m.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-07-21 at 09:59 PM.

raiders72001

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Shiba went up 20 million% this year. Shiba will be back when it hits RH.
    Back? Back down in price? Or that it will pop even more once at RH?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Back? Back down in price? Or that it will pop even more once at RH?
    There will be a huge price boost when it hits RH.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

There will be a huge price boost when it hits RH.
    Cool. I'll look to add to my watchlist on RH.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1240

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Biggie r u higher on algo or one?
    algorand only because I've invested and compounded in it for longer. One is making nice moves today ath.

Shiba done more volume on binance today then eth and btc combined I dont get it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

algorand only because I've invested and compounded in it for longer. One is making nice moves today ath.

Shiba done more volume on binance today then eth and btc combined I dont get it.
    I think the same Reddit people and demographic who influenced the GameStop and AMC stock pump earlier this year are the same people who influenced DogeCoin and Shiba. The demographic of 18 to 30 year olds that likes meme stocks, meme coins and NFTs.

raiders72001

sometimes you have to hold your nose.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I think the same Reddit people and demographic who influenced the GameStop and AMC stock pump earlier this year are the same people who influenced DogeCoin and Shiba. The demographic of 18 to 30 year olds that likes meme stocks, meme coins and NFTs.
    and I'm hoping that RH will allow all of them to join in.

raiders72001

There's more of a story with Shiba than Doge. Half of Shiba was given to Vitalik who then donated the Shiba to a Covid relief fund in India. The money was used for good purposes. Then DeFi was added to the ecosystem along with NFTs. The community is big and keeps growing.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I made about 1500 in shiba and threw it harmony at .18 (lucky timing). gonna let it ride for weekend then take half to start a position in algo.

biggie12

I made about 1500 in shiba and threw it harmony at .18 (lucky timing). gonna let it ride for weekend then take half to start a position in algo.
    good job. Make sure your in algo by the 15th and search for algo optimizer and then algo goverence. will get double rewards for the rest of the year. if lucky we could see $5.00 a coin soon. I can see lots of miners are switching over from getting eth payouts to algo.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

get in the real world biggie, shiba is real..

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10345

Break 0.000029 and I will tell you this something more than an exit pump

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

SHIB up today and rebounding.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    get in the real world biggie, shiba is real..

I dont hold aby positions in shiba so for your sake I hope you hit but unrealized gains on these shit coins come and go quick don't get sucked into the media hype.

trobin31

Statistically there will be a 1% chance SHIB will be a relevant token during next cycle...so holding your bag thru next year? this stat goes up or down depending on institutional involvement... keep this in mind as you hold your moon bag... always take profit...ring the register...buy the the retrace... if it stalls before prior high take your prfofit... don’t be a sucker... 99% of crypto are dotcom 2.0... if you didn’t live thru it or study it I suggest you dedicate the long weekend to analyze irrational exuberance of bull markets and innovation. I believe in blockchain technology, but I took time to take OER classes and read books.... yes technology will prevail... but follow the smart money... not whale alert tweets... actual trusts or brokerage money....If you are using gamblers fallacy expecting good results....NGMI
    Points Awarded:

biggie12 gave trobin31 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can make money on the short ups and downs with SHIB right now. Sell high buy low. Trends are obvious to time. Just watch the clock hourly.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Statistically there will be a 1% chance SHIB will be a relevant token during next cycle...so holding your bag thru next year? this stat goes up or down depending on institutional involvement... keep this in mind as you hold your moon bag... always take profit...ring the register...buy the the retrace... if it stalls before prior high take your prfofit... don’t be a sucker... 99% of crypto are dotcom 2.0... if you didn’t live thru it or study it I suggest you dedicate the long weekend to analyze irrational exuberance of bull markets and innovation. I believe in blockchain technology, but I took time to take OER classes and read books.... yes technology will prevail... but follow the smart money... not whale alert tweets... actual trusts or brokerage money....If you are using gamblers fallacy expecting good results....NGMI
    I disagree on most of what's posted above because you are misrepresenting SHIB. Why would licensed institutions need to be involved, other than exchanges, with SHIB at this time? Your background seems to be in stocks and mine is in crypto. The Shiba ecosystem encompasses DeFi, NFT, gaming, playtoearn, staking and a metaverse. We don't even know what the full use of the token will be in the future. The metaverse could be insanely successful since community involvement is needed. 1m Twitter followers and 700,000 wallets in a little over 1 year. Concerts could be held on land owned. Will the token be used to buy land in the metaverse or will they use a different token. Will there be a burn with metaverse purchases. It's a fluid situation.

https://shibaswap.com/#/
    ShibaSwap is a decentralized exchange created for the Shiba Inu community. The community gathers around three main coins: SHIB (the foundational currency of the Shiba Inu community), LEASH (the second token incentivised on ShibaSwap), and BONE (ShibaSwap’s governance token). It was launched on July 6th of 2021 in the Ethereum blockchain, almost one year after the release of the Shiba Inu token in August 2020. Initially started as a fork of Sushiswap, it incorporated different elements as flagship coins, a twisted fee model and incentivizing structure. Nowadays it has gained a lot of traction among the SHIB community, where they find it most convenient to trade and earn with the tokens of the decentralized ecosystem.
    Their launch was stellar, surpassing more than $1b in liquidity just one day after their launch, proving that SHIB and their community was something bigger than another short-spanned craze behind a meme coin.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-09-21 at 05:14 AM.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can make money on the short ups and downs with SHIB right now. Sell high buy low. Trends are obvious to time. Just watch the clock hourly.
    You can swing trade with most coins.

raiders72001
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-09-21 at 12:26 AM.

raiders72001

Axie Infinity is adding a DEX on Ronin. It wouldn't surprise me if Axie Infinity and Shiba become similar projects.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You can swing trade with most coins.
    That is true but you typically aren't gonna get the big quick swings early on like you normally would with newly introduced Crypto like SHIB.

trobin31

I disagree on most of what's posted above because you are misrepresenting SHIB. Why would licensed institutions need to be involved, other than exchanges, with SHIB at this time? Your background seems to be in stocks and mine is in crypto. The Shiba ecosystem encompasses DeFi, NFT, gaming, playtoearn, staking and a metaverse. We don't even know what the full use of the token will be in the future. The metaverse could be insanely successful since community involvement is needed. 1m Twitter followers and 700,000 wallets in a little over 1 year. Concerts could be held on land owned. Will the token be used to buy land in the metaverse or will they use a different token. Will there be a burn with metaverse purchases. It's a fluid situation.

https://shibaswap.com/#/
    Tokens raise money same as any other unicorn, thru funding Series from capital investment firms, the more capital they raise, the bigger the firms behind them, the higher the market cap and success rate. Institutional money is 100% involved

trobin31

& just like any other security, once those tokens get listed on major exchanges, early seed investors are looking to cash out.... this why Gensler is coming for many of them..some, like Solana were smart and paid corporate tax before listing, and just so happens Solana had one of largest backings from capital funding. Maybe Raiders is right, maybe I don’t understand SHIB, but appears to me being successful is no different than other securities, follow the smart money and do your homework if you want to stay invested. If you are looking to trade it for quick profit, trade the story and the chart.
    Last edited by trobin31; 10-09-21 at 08:13 AM.

raiders72001

Tokens raise money same as any other unicorn, thru funding Series from capital investment firms, the more capital they raise, the bigger the firms behind them, the higher the market cap and success rate. Institutional money is 100% involved
    Some cryptos such as BTC, DOGE and SHIB have a fair launch. Most have an ICO. I look at this site https://icodrops.com/. In 2017 there were a lot of scams, there still are, with ICOs since it takes a tiny amount of money to make an ERC20 token (tokens built on Ethereum) and post a white paper. Most likely, investing in SHIB is throwing money down the drain but this community does have a good plan. I'm taking the risk. HEX, although a different concept, is a scam. I'm taking the same risk with HEX.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-09-21 at 11:14 AM.

raiders72001

& just like any other security, once those tokens get listed on major exchanges, early seed investors are looking to cash out.... this why Gensler is coming for many of them..some, like Solana were smart and paid corporate tax before listing, and just so happens Solana had one of largest backings from capital funding. Maybe Raiders is right, maybe I don’t understand SHIB, but appears to me being successful is no different than other securities, follow the smart money and do your homework if you want to stay invested. If you are looking to trade it for quick profit, trade the story and the chart.
    I've been watching guys such as Data Dash for years. Their chart talk sounds good but it's nothing more than a sales technique with cryptos. Onchain analysis and news is what you want. I still watch some of the chart guys on YouTube but only for the news.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Wow. That's confusing asf to me. I'm looking through them and trying to grasp the logic behind it. All i keep thinking is when people talk NFT's , gaming drops, etc. is that movie Ready Player One.

the second link icodrops - just the few I clicked on to read more about - because they had high investment numbers - they all had a short list of Countries if you lived in you couldn't participate, and just my quick look at a few, all had USA on the lists.

louisvillekid
    slummin it

All the info or articles I can find by googling/binging about Shib being listed on RH, are all speculative. The most recent was from Oct 7th, and it was saying it's still unknown if or when RH would possible list it.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Have you guys heard of Earth 2?

https://earth2.io/

For shits and giggles I bought some virtual real estate on here about a year ago for $100 and now its worth over $1200. Problem is I don't know how easy it will be to sell it but the platform has gotten a ton of upgrades since I first checked it out. These meta worlds are wild an the concept to me is just bizarre as hell, but people love spending their money on it.

raiders72001

Wow. That's confusing asf to me. I'm looking through them and trying to grasp the logic behind it. All i keep thinking is when people talk NFT's , gaming drops, etc. is that movie Ready Player One.

the second link icodrops - just the few I clicked on to read more about - because they had high investment numbers - they all had a short list of Countries if you lived in you couldn't participate, and just my quick look at a few, all had USA on the lists.
    Many of what I buy turns out to be a dud such as Raging Rhinos, Cocoloco, Cardanocity. Check out the community. Read Twitter, Discord, Telegram. If there are less than 10k Twitter followers, be very careful.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-09-21 at 03:04 PM.

raiders72001

All the info or articles I can find by googling/binging about Shib being listed on RH, are all speculative. The most recent was from Oct 7th, and it was saying it's still unknown if or when RH would possible list it.
    It is speculative but there is a petition signed by 200,000 people sent to RH asking for SHIB to be added.

raiders72001

Have you guys heard of Earth 2?

https://earth2.io/

For shits and giggles I bought some virtual real estate on here about a year ago for $100 and now its worth over $1200. Problem is I don't know how easy it will be to sell it but the platform has gotten a ton of upgrades since I first checked it out. These meta worlds are wild an the concept to me is just bizarre as hell, but people love spending their money on it.
    Nice! I really don't get it but some live in these virtual worlds.

raiders72001

Back to charts, when BTC decouples with alts, then charts may be valuable.

raiders72001

Augmented reality is the one that freaks me out. Pictures can't be believed anymore. And AR glasses will become mainstream.

First 123456 ... Last