brknmg
    brknmg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

How many crypto gambling sites have you tried, and what are those?

I want to collect all of the crypto betting sites.

- You can deposit crypto,
    - Account currency is in crypto (important!)
    - Withdrawal is in crypto,
    - Not scam, you recieved withdrawal.

It's good if you write some words about them. Especially I want to live bet on soccer.
    This thread will be good for newbies too ("Top 5 crypto bookamakers" articles worth nothing, those are usually paid adverts).

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by brknmg View Post
    I want to collect all of the crypto betting sites.

- You can deposit crypto,
    - Account currency is in crypto (important!)
    - Withdrawal is in crypto,
    - Not scam, you recieved withdrawal.

It's good if you write some words about them. Especially I want to live bet on soccer.
    This thread will be good for newbies too ("Top 5 crypto bookamakers" articles worth nothing, those are usually paid adverts).
    Nitrogensports/Nitrobetting. Nitrogensports one of the oldest pure bitcoin books. 6 figure payouts are no problem.
    Betcoin/Playbetr. US banned, many cryptos including USDT. One of the best live betting books.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Pre match fairlay has best odds basically pinny odds and many markets...live if your in USA really no good option for crypto exclusive. Nitrogen very limited live soccer plus horrible juice....my suggestion is you get a agent account for pinny and orbitx like odsy88 or AC88.. its not in crypto but you fund it with btc and fast in and out then you have full live soccer options at best prices

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Also heritage soccer plus and live is excellent option for fiat

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Pre match fairlay has best odds basically pinny odds and many markets...live if your in USA really no good option for crypto exclusive. Nitrogen very limited live soccer plus horrible juice....my suggestion is you get a agent account for pinny and orbitx like odsy88 or AC88.. its not in crypto but you fund it with btc and fast in and out then you have full live soccer options at best prices
    Best "odds" isn't the same as best side. Opinionated or move on action books are good to have in order to get the best line on one side.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-03-21 at 05:37 PM.

brknmg
    brknmg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Because of the dumbest taxing law ever, I need bookies where the currency is crypto. So thanks for the previous answers, I need more if possible
    Nitrogene (really 6 figures payout?!)
    Betcoin (limits fast... )

I like now sportsbet.io

MikkoH27
    MikkoH27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

For Orbit Exchange i would say Betcoinbookies. They are crypto only. They accept all cryptos, 3% commission on Orbit, no deposit or withdrawal charges and very good customer service.
    I deposit in crypto, they put my money in my account in euros, then when i want to withdraw, they send it (very fast!) back to me in crypto and they don't charge me the transaction fee, which is great if you ask me.