brknmg
    brknmg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Crypto bookie with high limits

Hello,

I'm looking fog a bookie where we can keep our deposit in bitcoin, the currency is not USD or EUR.
    I know some sites for example 1xbit, betcoin, stake, etc. The problem is 1xbit limits after a very very low amount of winning, betcoin and stake has not too big in-play market. (and I don't want to make new accounts)

It's important for me to have the biggest in-play soccer market. Sportmarket, betinasia would be good, but they can't keep the deposit in crypto, it changes to eur or usd.

So do you know a brokerage or a simple gambling site where ther's big in play soccer market, and has big limits? Thanks.

brknmg

Anyone?

MikkoH27
    MikkoH27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Try Betcoinbookies

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

Quote Originally Posted by brknmg View Post
    Hello,

I'm looking fog a bookie where we can keep our deposit in bitcoin, the currency is not USD or EUR.
    I know some sites for example 1xbit, betcoin, stake, etc. The problem is 1xbit limits after a very very low amount of winning, betcoin and stake has not too big in-play market. (and I don't want to make new accounts)

It's important for me to have the biggest in-play soccer market. Sportmarket, betinasia would be good, but they can't keep the deposit in crypto, it changes to eur or usd.

So do you know a brokerage or a simple gambling site where ther's big in play soccer market, and has big limits? Thanks.
    Betcoin probably has the most in play markets.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Hello,

The bigger the limits, the bigger the risk when it comes to crypto only books.

Several around that will take 6 figure bets. But I only know that as people had problems getting paid so prefer not to mention names.

brknmg

Betcoinbookies looks good, I'll give it a try, but the live soccer market is not too big. Thanks!

Betcoin.ag was not bad, but I needed a site where there are more soccer games live, like 1xbit. That system (1xbet, 1xbit) has what I am looking for, but they have small limits, and they just delete accounts, make odds smaller after winning some mBTC. So if you know a site like them, tell me.

MikkoH27

Yes, i don't know about the live soccer market.
    i bet on Orbit Exchange in Betcoinbookies and they are very ok in terms of no deposit or withdrawal charges at all, since it's crypto exclusive.
    If i find something that suits you, i will let you know.

brknmg

Thank you.

I talked to an operator, because at the registration we can choose betweenn "Betting Exchange" and "Asian Bookies". After registration, they send demo account for the betting exchange, and I asked how can we get to Asian Bookies, and the operator answered they will be available in the near future. So they are developing the site, it's very good.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

stake dot com....thank me later, you'll never go back to a 3rd world offshore book again, *************** and payouts for big $

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Betcoinbookies looks good
    Looks like a half built, half baked, amateur hour web page to me.

I would definitely avoid until they build up some sort of track record at least.

brknmg

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    stake dot com....thank me later, you'll never go back to a 3rd world offshore book again, *************** and payouts for big $
    Stake has very small live soccer market. Can't bet half of what I'd like to.

MikkoH27

Someone suggested to me Brokerstorm and i checked them and i saw that they have Asian Bookies that you are looking for. Maybe give them a try