littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

crypto.com

crypto.com been using them to buy Litecoin they have promo 30 days no fees. So today 2 purchases I made pulled off my debit card but recived an error message and end of the processing and no litcoin added to my account. Support is awfull to. Anyone else having issues with crypto.com of late ?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

No lie I cant even figure out how to buy crypto on their site. Also- when the 30 days is up it looks like the fees are 2.99%? Guess you need their card in order to get that back.

littlekona

I figure ill use til the 30 days is up. They do use an international processor too so you get hit with international charges even with debit card. It's been ok but like many of these places getting a hold of someone is pretty touch CS is very slow and weak. If they dont fix though I'll just call my bank.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11408

I've been using them to buy Litecoin and it's been working fine. If you receive that error message, it's usually your debit card declining the transaction due to international. I usually have to call the bank and have them remove the flag then it starts working again fine.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    I've been using them to buy Litecoin and it's been working fine. If you receive that error message, it's usually your debit card declining the transaction due to international. I usually have to call the bank and have them remove the flag then it starts working again fine.
    It was working fine until last few days. Its the site as when i tried to contact support they had messages about issues and on twitter many people experience same issues with trans taken from bank but not added to crypto.com account...sucks cause they took out money and support is basically non existent

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Is that promotion for new customers only or for everyone during the month of may?

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    It was working fine until last few days. Its the site as when i tried to contact support they had messages about issues and on twitter many people experience same issues with trans taken from bank but not added to crypto.com account...sucks cause they took out money and support is basically non existent
    it's weird, sometimes it will go through fine with my debit card and other times it gets declined. I have a feeling that they are using different processors located in different countries which is why sometimes it gets declined

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    it's weird, sometimes it will go through fine with my debit card and other times it gets declined. I have a feeling that they are using different processors located in different countries which is why sometimes it gets declined
    My very first one was declined then my bank fraud automate line called asking if i did and its worked fine since...they do use a international processor but thats not the issue its the site its very buggy and no CS

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO

their customer service is nonexistent, it forces you to read an article and never a live person comes on the chat lol

littlekona

Ive about had it with all these newer sites...if you do many deposits i think localbitcoins is the best route..miners fee are $2 or so to send and i can buy via zelle for few % off market price

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Ive about had it with all these newer sites...if you do many deposits i think localbitcoins is the best route..miners fee are $2 or so to send and i can buy via zelle for few % off market price
    Localbitcoins was great. But now they are only legal in 10 states.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

I see the ads in my instagram and twitter feed all the time. I was gonna try it out a couple weeks ago, but when I started reading the reviews in the app store I changed my mind.

littlekona

update they fixed it and added funds too in about 36 hours. Reason they state is the site traffic is just overwhelmed them. Its a good place to buy esp with the no fee's first 30 days. Normally its near instant and my experience with them overall is positive

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Cant get my card to work and they dont make things easy to understand. I have to click around on the app to even figure stuff out.

vicksvaporrub
    vicksvaporrub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

there support sucks and withdrawals and deposit transfers from external wallet take forever at times.

when I try and purchase I get invalid 3DS contact your bank or some shit half the time. Pain in the ass but use them when I need too.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3591

I've been using them for a few years without issues. Way better than coinbase. I have the ruby card so i get free spotify and 2% back on all purchases (in the form of cro)...the higher cards are even better like free Amazon prime and higher cash back etc..but I'm broke so I can't stake any more cro to upgrade...only issue is my capital one d card won't let me buy crypto even tho it works on coin base...so I have to use my credit union card or do an ach bank transfer.

If you're outside of the USA which I'm not, the site is way more worthwhile. You can use the exchange and participate in the super charger events and other contests and promos.

It's also very secure if you setup the 2fa and they will even put a user generated anti-phishing code in every email they send

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

Are you able to withdraw from you crypto.com app balance in crypto and send funds to your USA bank account?

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I've been using them for a few years without issues. Way better than coinbase. I have the ruby card so i get free spotify and 2% back on all purchases (in the form of cro)...the higher cards are even better like free Amazon prime and higher cash back etc..but I'm broke so I can't stake any more cro to upgrade...only issue is my capital one d card won't let me buy crypto even tho it works on coin base...so I have to use my credit union card or do an ach bank transfer.

If you're outside of the USA which I'm not, the site is way more worthwhile. You can use the exchange and participate in the super charger events and other contests and promos.

It's also very secure if you setup the 2fa and they will even put a user generated anti-phishing code in every email they send
    How does capitol one work for Coinbase but not crypto.com? On the transaction statement from crypto is doesn’t even mention anything about crypto on it. Says Julietmo

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by UBNVS View Post
    How does capitol one work for Coinbase but not crypto.com? On the transaction statement from crypto is doesn’t even mention anything about crypto on it. Says Julietmo
    Crypto.com is not usa based...initial my cards where declined but now work after security checks banks do on non usa transactions...also i do get international charges 3% on few cards i use..overall crypto.com is s good out plus they have debit card similar to bitpay