konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Here's Why BTC is tanking.....

BIDEN
    His new proposal to tax capital gains 39%
    That won't get thru the senate (don't forget that includes all of them )

It does make Puerto Rico an attractive option though most don't realize the tax benefits
    I'm looking more into it now for sure.

Plus i personally believe things like DOGE only cheapen Crypto's value
    we jumped quickly from 1.2 trillion to 2 trillion almost over night all the
    new money was uneducated an bought the public scam coins
    Ripple (the court case is not going well May will be bad for Ripple)
    Doge
    Cardano
    (i know cardano from the pandemic went from .03 to 1 dollar and if you had it then great but that's over)
    Tron

Most made quick profit stayed to long loss most of it back and out

I basically dollar cost avg BTC an ETH
    with only 20% elsewhere I have some Vechain ( helping China erase carbon footprints is huge) an Neo (platform 3 was amazing)
    I have zero of the scam coins although that's what my brother works with an does well

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

What are you really trying to say?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Liberals are so fawking stupid. Just look at NYC and Cali to see how it works out when you raise tax rates. PEOPLE LEAVE and then YOU GET ZERO DOLLARS from them and GO BROKE. I literally will move before I cash out my crypto if this happens and US will get 0% of my money, instead of 15%. It's literally getting to the point I hope we have some kind of civil war. I am tired of dumbass liberals wasting my money and destroying economies around me.
    Points Awarded:

ace7550 gave PharaohUB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13827

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Liberals are so fawking stupid. Just look at NYC and Cali to see how it works out when you raise tax rates. PEOPLE LEAVE and then YOU GET ZERO DOLLARS from them and GO BROKE. I literally will move before I cash out my crypto if this happens and US will get 0% of my money, instead of 15%. It's literally getting to the point I hope we have some kind of civil war. I am tired of dumbass liberals wasting my money and destroying economies around me.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I live in Cali. I see it firsthand.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19177

Eh, just a big dip. Last chance to get cheaper coins..... About a 100 indicators say there is more bull run on the way... 6 monthly green candles in a row - we were due for a red one....

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

It's truly amazing when these idiots vote these people in. They always say it's ok they are only taxing millionares. Bullshit. Everyone's taxes go up one way or the other with these liars.