littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    10 free each month ? I thought it was 10 free for the whole calendar year ?
    careful with them when not using a middle wallet as they are not the lenient ones that they once where. 2 years ago id say no worries but the terms have changed and they are using company to check transactions and in terms they can freeze or even confiscate funds.

Local Bitcoins is a great option when I buy and send from there its the charge like 3$ miners fee and conforms fast every time

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    careful with them when not using a middle wallet as they are not the lenient ones that they once where. 2 years ago id say no worries but the terms have changed and they are using company to check transactions and in terms they can freeze or even confiscate funds.

Local Bitcoins is a great option when I buy and send from there its the charge like 3$ miners fee and conforms fast every time
    What is a good middle wallet for Ltc with an iPhone ? Btc way too expensive to send to middle wallets to fund book & or receive payouts.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    What is a good middle wallet for Ltc with an iPhone ? Btc way too expensive to send to middle wallets to fund book & or receive payouts.
    when sending BTC if your trans is 1 input 1 output a $2-5 fee will get it confirmed in under an hour....if it has more then its either pay the high fee or wait. For Litcoin on my Ipad I use Jaxx but dont use litcoin often

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 894

Does anyone use bitcoin with Lightning?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7787

Just thought I would point out that my $100 that became $77 upon deposit is now $600 in a little over 24 hours and about all that is at risk now (lol) but so far we have made lemons boys.

This is what it’s all about right

What if this deposit becomes the thing that sets me free? Totally changes my life? We all have that dream, even Roger who is getting so much ass he can hardly stand it.

What if one day sooner rather than later I’m like “I don’t care what the bitcoin fees are it’s like candy corn to me. And call the cable company get me every channel, money is no object in my life anymore.”

And it all started with that $77...
    Points Awarded:

icon gave texhooper 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19213

Quote Originally Posted by icon View Post
    This X 1000.
    Litecoin not bad either but personally speaking BCH is easier to get converted and there seems to be more support for it than LTC. I use the blockchain wallet and it can send/recieve Bitcoin Cash (BCH) no problem, it cant receive or send Litecoin.
    Bitcoin Cash fees are pennies per transaction and confirmations are fast.

I know that Bookmaker and Betonline both take BCH and can payout the same way.

Also, you can deposit in BCH and withdraw in BTC.

Kraken is most definitely a US company, with offices in San Fran.
    Agreed, no desire to deposit or withdraw a fiat currency so, maybe, that helps me there. The thing I hated about Coinbase, Wallets, was you were subject to fluctuations. Kraken you can exchange it to be held in USD the second it comes in.

Not sure where I got off kilter on Kraken being foreign based. Did it over 4 years ago and did not go to Tier 3 which had to do with wires and their bank in Luxembourg. Looked too complicated so just focused on crypto in, crypto out and looks like washes or close to it.

Let's assume that domestic based crypto is unsafe. What is safe? Out of touch of the US DOJ?

But, Texhooper is right Bitcoin is so high in fees it is almost unuseable (certainly for withdrawals) almost have to use Litecoin and an exchange. To store in a Bitcoin wallet is an accident looking for a place to happen at these prices? Where they are going to get us is fiat currency withdrawals!
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 04-18-21 at 09:25 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Just thought I would point out that my $100 that became $77 upon deposit is now $600 in a little over 24 hours and about all that is at risk now (lol) but so far we have made lemons boys.

What if this deposit becomes the thing that sets me free? Totally changes my life? We all have that dream, even Roger who is getting so much ass he can hardly stand it.

What if one day sooner rather than later I’m like “I don’t care what the bitcoin fees are it’s like candy corn to me. And call the cable company get me every channel, money is no object in my life anymore.”

We can always go back to sending money the old fashion way

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post

This would have occurred before deposit 9,999. But good luck with that.

BuckyOne

I think the DOJ will crack bitcoin someday. They are bloodthirsty and will not let up.

Give the people one lousy thing they can make money on tax free and they will not stop until they get it.

Bitcoin attracted customers in the beginning as a transfer tool. With high fees they may lose that attraction. That is the saving grace to compete other cryptos are offering low fees. Goodbye Bitcoin we do not need you!

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    I think the DOJ will crack bitcoin someday. They are bloodthirsty and will not let up.

Give the people one lousy thing they can make money on tax free and they will not stop until they get it.

Bitcoin attracted customers in the beginning as a transfer tool. With high fees they may lose that attraction. That is the saving grace to compete other cryptos are offering low fees. Goodbye Bitcoin we do not need you!
    Some people think the CIA started Bitcoin in the first place.

And even if that's not true, it's certainly been co-opted by some powerful forces. These fees are a joke! Use BCH or LTC if at all possible

Roger T. Bannon

I sent $100 yesterday to BetOnline and was going to send BCH but decided against it at the last minute and sent BTC. 5% sending straight through. Never again. Bitcoin is a scam.

jake2014
    jake2014's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Just about to start a thread. I paid $27.50 to send $150. So I have to pay at least that to get money out? Books need to disclose that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Use bitcoin cash if accepted

NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

5% is not that bad

Roger T. Bannon

I wasn't really following but I guess Coinbase jobbed me on the sending fee out. They had not done me that way before so I was surprised. I had done well with BOL deposits before which is why I did not use BCH. I would have used it for withdrawing.

BuckyOne

Does anybody use bitpay wallet and then transfer to the bitpay debit card to spend. Fees were about 9% to the wallet. Ok, then they wanted $51 to put fifty on the debit card. They did say the fees are high right now and try some other time. Ok, so now I am stuck in bitcoin.

Guess, I could try to send it back to kraken.

If you ask me the debit card is no garbage and worthless. Who would ever want to use their worthless wallet.

Are they trying to chase away any customer they ever had?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Does anybody use bitpay wallet and then transfer to the bitpay debit card to spend. Fees were about 9% to the wallet. Ok, then they wanted $51 to put fifty on the debit card. They did say the fees are high right now and try some other time. Ok, so now I am stuck in bitcoin.

Guess, I could try to send it back to kraken.

If you ask me the debit card is no garbage and worthless. Who would ever want to use their worthless wallet.

Are they trying to chase away any customer they ever had?
    It cost me about $34 to send the BT-C to my bit pay card a few weeks ago. $25 BT-C send fee, and a $9 " card load fee" straight to bitpay! Then they also changed the price of BT-C to favor me about $14, but THEY kept the extra $14! My load receipt plainly shows the BT-C price they loaded the card on was higher than what I got, but they got the extra $14 not me.
    So yes they do cheat you every which way but loose. But I don't know of other BT-C wallet to Debit card options besides bit pay. So I guess they got us by the balls and they take full advantage.

jjgold

It’s probably cheaper than paying taxes on it

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    It cost me about $34 to send the BT-C to my bit pay card a few weeks ago. $25 BT-C send fee, and a $9 " card load fee" straight to bitpay! Then they also changed the price of BT-C to favor me about $14, but THEY kept the extra $14! My load receipt plainly shows the BT-C price they loaded the card on was higher than what I got, but they got the extra $14 not me.
    So yes they do cheat you every which way but loose. But I don't know of other BT-C wallet to Debit card options besides bit pay. So I guess they got us by the balls and they take full advantage.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LOL Exactly Right Gold!! I didn't like it at first, but I haven't spent much time thinking about how it was almost $100 for me to make only 2 loads onto my bit pay card, because it was over 4 grand I had won! Now if it was just a few hundred
    that I was loading, then of course it would have been very ridiculous to pay $100.

And also right again Gold! I don't plan on paying taxes on it brother! LOL

jjgold

Only way to avoid taxes is slowly taking money off a card instead of transferring to coinbase and then bank

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I used to pay more in fees when purchasing Bitcoin with Coinbase than I did when sending to book from middle man.

Now I am paying more sending the deposit from Blockchain/Middle man.

Getting completely ridiculous

snider
    snider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage needs more options. I feed to bookmaker in bch then withdraw in btc if I need to re heritage. I low ball the miner fee. They won't leave 6 bucks out there long. 24 to 36 hours is longest I've witnessed.

leovegas
    leovegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

It should be getting cheaper now. I noticed that last 24 hours 'recommended fees' are lower in some wallets, noticeably in bt core. Before Thu/Fri these fees were climbing for 2 weeks straight, and now finally went down.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is everything starting to go 'back to normal' where spending $20 in fees means you will get approved within the next block, and even sending a payment for $1-2 is still possible in less than 24 hours?

texhooper

I used muun for the first time, and used the segwit address (I had previously only used blockchain and I think they strictly use legacy which is higher) and ended up paying a normal 4% from purchase to wallet to book. Not sure if it’s because of what you’re saying or what I did differently, but I can definitely live with the 4% that I’m used to

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    when sending BTC if your trans is 1 input 1 output a $2-5 fee will get it confirmed in under an hour....if it has more then its either pay the high fee or wait. For Litcoin on my Ipad I use Jaxx but dont use litcoin often
    If people have wallets full of "dust" that makes sending extra expensive, they can send the entire balance to themselves, which will consolidate the inputs into one.

jjgold

Funds books that use other coins only way around it

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Update? Any Better way of going about it...?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

It's over for offshore books. They will get slaughtered over the next 10 years.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

tex u sending millions of dollars or what?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's cheaper just to use your credit card probably. 5% fee vs. all this work?

Vyasports

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    It's cheaper just to use your credit card probably. 5% fee vs. all this work?
    I was thinking about the same thing... deposit with creditkcard and withdraw back to the card... some books/brokers have 3% fees or so...I STILL dn't get why paying all these BTC fees are necessary for sports betting...I'm I missing something?

Vyasports

So...everybody still paying 20%+ in BTC fees?

MikkoH27
    MikkoH27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

I play with BCH and LTC in Betcoinbookies and i don't pay fees. They don't charge neither for deposit nor for withdrawals. Last time i requested 200EUR withdrawal from my OrbitX account and 3 hours later i had them on my crypto wallet in LTC. The only thing, though, is that you cannot deposit in BTC and receive money in LTC f.e. if you deposit with BCH you will receive your money back in BCH. But no problem for me.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    tex u sending millions of dollars or what?
    Haha I wish

Fees are super low these days. Nothing to complain about at all. It was for sure insane when I made this thread but not sure why this got bumped.

littlekona

BTC miners fee's are back down. You can send for 10-20 cents get confirmation in 10 mins now on most transactions.

First 1234 Last