JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    I talked about my crypto in my initial post, numbnuts. I respect this thread too much to muck it up with your idiocy. You use to be poster blowjoe, a.k.a. blowjob (as known by many, eddymunny in particular). I'll be happy to tear ya a new one in any other thread of your choosing, but won't further engage your retardation in this one. So... STFU, blowjoe.
    In one sense, it is INCREDIBLY flattering to me that a simple harmless post by me can make some of you people absolutely lose your mind and blow your stack!
    But in another sense, I'd rather you NOT lose your freakin mind and start blatantly attacking me.
    I'm just a guy on here making posts, just like you and everybody else.

Thanks for the offer to "blowjoe", but I'm not gay, so I don't want you to "blow" me. And I don't want to engage in idiotic mouth running in this thread, or any thread. Especially with some psychotic stranger like you on a sports website! LOL
    I made a simple post suggesting that you stop talking to, and replying to mike78, and it made you lose your mind like some sort of retarded freak!
    PLEASE don't let some stranger's posts make you turn into a crazed lunatic like that EVER again!

P.S. You also violated the rules by quoting me, and then changing what I said in the quote!
    Here is where you changed my quote into something I never said:

Originally Posted by JoeCool20
    *the former poster blowjoe, a.k.a. blowjob babbled*

I never posted that, you used the "reply with quote" feature and then changed my quote!

So now here is what all you have done since I made a simple post suggesting that you stop replying to mike78....

You lost your freakin mind and went crazy with childish name calling, AND blatantly violated a rule on the web site!
    My gosh man, get a hold of yourself!
    Don't ever let some stranger's post make you do such ridiculous and foolish things again!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-21 at 01:56 AM.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    I was reading about it on Thur when it popped and it was being talked about from what seemed like everywhere.

Happy for all that made some quick money on it. But the chatter seems like it's not a viable long-term player to take on the big-dogs.
    Too many things against it.
    1: The app/website hasn't even launched and it was already found on the servers holding it and was hacked.
    2: The open source code being used to create it is apparently violating the licensing agreement. So the people behind it have 30 days to comply.
    3: The TOS allegedly has language about users/commenters/etc. can't say disparaging things about the site, especially about DJT. So the site is just going to be an echo chamber a people regurgitating the same sh*t over and over.
    4: More than likely it'll just be used as a money machine for TFG to bilk "donations" from simps, at least that's what I noticed a lot of people pointing out.
    There were numerous other reasons listed as well.

The main tidbit I took away from the story I read, was about the Dude organizing the merger. As soon as I read he was an ex Deustche banker I was like "of course he is."
    Then the whole thing about how he creates these SPAC's, Special Acquisition Company's or Corporations, basically shell companies. And one had some sort of deal and backing from a Shanghi based bank(again, I was like "Really? a China connection.") But apparently that fell through.
    Then just last year or fairly recent, he had a different deal about to go through, and of all places it was in Wuhan, China. Again, I'm reading the story like "are we f'n for real?" But apparently that deal fell through because of lack of getting the money together or some crap.

But then the story went on to explain how that dudes initial investment was only estimated at 3 million for either creating the current SPAC that is acquiring the newly created Trump Media company. And how with the current stock surge because of the anticipated hype, the dude's investment could be worth over a billion dollars.

And there were other things about the financials, or "expected" financials that had me thinking "none of this sounds legal, or that it should be." But I'm sure every loophole is being exploited to make it all work. And dude will finally hit the lottery once he can cash out his shares. I guess if you create enough shell companies and look for targets to acquire, and have enough open-wallets backing you, then at some point the perfect scenario will arrive. That being Trump Media. And I would bet that Donnie somehow cleans up with a nice hundred or so million, or more, and probably without having put one penny into any of it.
    Yes the stock (DWAC) went from $10 to $100 in the last 2 days.

All because they are the SPAC that is involved in Trump's new Social Media Startup.

I don't know what to make of it, but I wouldn't by it at $100.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-21 at 01:50 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

SHIB finally on the move today Loving that.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    SHIB finally on the move today Loving that.
    Yeah we all know & I personally missed out

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Yeah we all know & I personally missed out
    Come on Jerky invest now it's never to late. I'm not touching SHIB and taking out my initial investment until it reaches .000044. It's at .000036 now. I'm still a spectator for now.

Take the ride with me champ!!

BeatTheJerk

Come on Jerky invest now it's never to late. I'm not touching SHIB it until reaches .000044. It's at .000036 now. I'm still a spectator for now.

Take the ride with me champ!!

All my crypto investments are in Btc for now, bought in @ 46.7k.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 10-23-21 at 09:01 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

All my crypto investments are in Btc for now, about in @ 46.7k.
    Bitcoin is the safe play. You're not gonna double your cash anytime soon having your coin sitting in Bitty at this point in time. Still probably better then having your money sitting in a checking account collecting dust though over the long haul.

Bitty will continue to move up over the next year I believe. Slow moves with a few dips and peaks. Bittty is here to stay.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Gotta be honest. Doesn't feel so good right now.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Already sold my Bitcoin and Ethereum during the all time high last week. When the next FUD bear market happens again then that's the best time to rebuy at a lower price. Buy low, sell high.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Already sold my Bitcoin and Ethereum during the all time high last week. When the next FUD bear market happens again then that's the best time to rebuy at a lower price. Buy low, sell high.
    Salud, Gun. I can't knock that.

As much as people want to talk and tell you that they know the future, it's still conjecture and probability. So often, talk is cheap.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

SHIB finally hits .000045 this morning. Got my initial investment out as SHIB as it finally doubled from when I first bought it at .000022 a few weeks ago.

Love it when a plan comes together!!

BeatTheJerk

SHIB finally hits .000045 this morning. Got my initial investment out as SHIB as it finally doubled from when I first bought it at .000022 a few weeks ago.

Love it when a plan comes together!!
    Well done sir Jibbs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well done sir Jibbs.
    All good Jerkster.

I was honestly late to the party with SHIB.

I'm just glad I finally got my (fairly large) initial investment out and can let the rest of my SHIB profits ride now (HOUSE MONEY) for maybe a year or more. See what happens in time? See if it really pops one day.

Next...

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

Gotta be honest. Doesn't feel so good right now.
    I've heard people say this on every dip since 2017 and $1500 BTC.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    I've heard people say this on every dip since 2017 and $1500 BTC.
    "Luke...I am your father."

Always good to hear from u, bruh. You bring a calming effect, if you will.

Very true, man. I'm comfortable w/ my Risk position. It's just that you can never be sure.

Been studying this a little extra. Have to be optimistic. Catch u later, and Good Luck.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Harmony making nice moves over the weekend

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Harmony making nice moves over the weekend
    One looks promising going forward.
    Grabbed some at about .08 and some more at .06 a few months ago.
    Not selling any. I will probably hold it for a few years.

ChuckyTheGoat

Meant to say. Whiffed on the last ATH challenge:

*Will make the next one an Angelman donation. Target = 68k (no time limit). Will re-set if/when we get there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Need SOL and Wrapped Luna to climb a bit more now. Slow climbs.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    The issue here is u may have sold your stuff way to soon, if your going by previous bear markets it never starts until late Nov-Dec, which means your leaving yourself wide open to miss the straight shoot up month that comes.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    The issue here is u may have sold your stuff way to soon, if your going by previous bear markets it never starts until late Nov-Dec, which means your leaving yourself wide open to miss the straight shoot up month that comes.
    never sell your ETH or BTC, just hold for 3-5 more years and get rich like those of us who have been holding already for 3-5 years, it's really simple actually
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    never sell your ETH or BTC, just hold for 3-5 more years and get rich like those of us who have been holding already for 3-5 years, it's really simple actually
    Sorry not planning on going through a bear market without taking some profits off the table while we are still in a bull market, this is not my first bull market and trust me experience has taught me to take some off, ill buy back if the price is right. First year after is just a horrible experience.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just about all Crypto's are showing gains today. Like when that happens
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Sorry not planning on going through a bear market without taking some profits off the table while we are still in a bull market, this is not my first bull market and trust me experience has taught me to take some off, ill buy back if the price is right. First year after is just a horrible experience.
    thats fair for some I suppose, I just keep everything in crypto, only use my bank acct. like twice a month, I'd get paid in BTC if I could, no sense going back to the deflationary US Dollar imo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not giving up on BOUNCE TOKEN (AUCTION). Back on the move yesterday and today after taking the hard dip. Waiting this one out.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

still no posts about KDA
    POW like bitcoin, but scalable + smart contracts, over 400,000 tps

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

I'm starting to think that we may not have a bear market for bitcoin in the near future. I could see a decoupling of bitcoin with alts. The top cryptos survive and all the others crash. 30 or so survive the crash. It would be similar to what happened with dot com. Is this wishful thinking or a possibility?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

I agree with your thinking Raider. I do think the bear will come back, but not be as severe.
    In the past year I have been picking up alts that I think are good projects and have long term promise.
    Accumulated many of them early summer when prices dropped. Some of those have already 3-5x and I think will continue to rise next couple months.
    My plan is to sell half to 3/4 of my position in most alts towards EOY and hodl BTC and ETH whatever the future holds.
    I am prepared to hunker down and wait out a crypto winter. That is all part of the ride when put into perspective.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I'm starting to think that we may not have a bear market for bitcoin in the near future. I could see a decoupling of bitcoin with alts. The top cryptos survive and all the others crash. 30 or so survive the crash. It would be similar to what happened with dot com. Is this wishful thinking or a possibility?
    Raiders, per usual, appreciate your insights. Good Luck w/ the investments.

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

Some really good insight from some people on here.Was wondering who has been in crypto early 2013-2016, a good while since 2017/2018 or a short while since March-May 2020 the covid crash to halving date and who is brand new to crypto 6 -8 months?

Technical Analysis Update: Price flushed briefly through the 60k level & was quickly bought to raise it back above 60k support. This is turning out to be a major stand for bulls. Near-term resistance $61,700 then $62,100. If 60k breaks, support is $57,800

“Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it”
    Don't get me wrong my I love this and my entire financial future is dependent on crypto I am probably over exposed to alts but I am in this and have been for several years to make "f**k you" private island money.These opportunities won't be around forever.It is possible in this bull run with the right alts and once there I am out for the most part.Will keep some and stake some. I remember 2018 and that won't happen to me again this time .Bears may hibernate but they always wake up hungry

Legions36

This is what the whales want you to think, I started to think this in march but then they showed up to let everyone know who runs the show. The drop around May when it went from 64k-28k proves we are going into a bear market at the end of the year just like every other cycle we have had. If that didn't happen in May I would have thought different but it did happen. Do what you will with this but I only track the long term cycles and it has led me upto this point even though I doubted some stuff along the way. Just prepare for the worst and hope for the best cause we are very close.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    thats fair for some I suppose, I just keep everything in crypto, only use my bank acct. like twice a month, I'd get paid in BTC if I could, no sense going back to the deflationary US Dollar imo
    Yeah I barely even use my bank accounts for other than all my stock accounts or to pay bills, and I really believe we are headed to having no need for them down the road, trust me I'm a hardcore Bitcoin fan. But each person has there own tolerance, things aren't the same as they were some years back so some of us have to act accordingly. These swings this year really caught up to me to the point where I almost felt stupid and I just have to adjust before it drives me crazy.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

I've always wondered this. I mean, there's roughly 190 or so Countries, and yet the majority of fiat currency boils down to maybe 10 main currencies. So to me, it only seems plausible that the world eventually adapts to 10-20 top coins/tokens as being the main ones.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

This is what the whales want you to think, I started to think this in march but then they showed up to let everyone know who runs the show. The drop around May when it went from 64k-28k proves we are going into a bear market at the end of the year just like every other cycle we have had. If that didn't happen in May I would have thought different but it did happen. Do what you will with this but I only track the long term cycles and it has led me upto this point even though I doubted some stuff along the way. Just prepare for the worst and hope for the best cause we are very close.
    Legion u sound super sharp thanks for your advice.

Been investing into crypto last 6 months been absolutely loving it

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Of course there will be a bear market. That's when the whales accumulate cheap while the plebs sell. Hence the term, "buy high, sell low"

First ... 144145146147148149150 ... Last