pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The deal is I will BOUNCE you Pablo buddy. Do your own research pal, live and learn and then earn!!
    Sounds like you did your research jibbb. If you are gonna chase coins that have already pumped and shill em here give us a little info.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    ETH hits ATH
    It's about time! I piled into ETH near the all time high a few months ago.

Of course then it immediately started tanking hard.

I am finally up a little bit now.

Next thing is to get out of it with my tiny gain and then the ridiculous "gas" and transfer fees

associated with ETH will turn me back into losing money again.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-21 at 09:19 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Sounds like you did your research jibbb. If you are gonna chase coins that have already pumped and shill em here give us a little info.
    I just look at trends Pablo in sports and in Crypto and it works for me. Always has.

Oh and If coinbase is going to advertise a crypto chances are it will jump especially early on. Invest in BOUNCE as it's climbing as I type now. It's not rocket science it's timing and discipline.

Get your initial investment out when the Crypto doubles early on and then let the profits ride for a few months or years after. If it's dead after that then get out, if it's still on the move stay in. It's HOUSE MONEY after that. That's what I'm doing with Crypto.

I don't lose money.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is an example of my strategy below -

SHIB I bought at .000022 (I was late on this) and it never reached .000044 or would have cashed out for HALF of my balance. It's hovering at .000027 now. I'll be patient for now.

I still think SHIB will hit .000044 in time. I'll cash out half which will be my initial investment and let the rest ride and basically forget about it and check back in a year or so. Hope for the best. If it tanks so be it after that. AGAIN HOUSE MONEY..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Props to all the thread contributors. Got a question for the Sharps:

*Does the BTC Lightning Network make LTC less relevant?

I've posted several times on here that I thought LTC would go up (proportionately) more than BTC. That opinion was based on LTC being better and cheaper on Transactions. If Lightning Network solves remittances on BTC, then LTC could become less relevant.

Evaluate and tell me if any of my assumptions are incorrect. Thanks!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

I've posted several times on here that I thought LTC would go up (proportionately) more than BTC. That opinion was based on LTC being better and cheaper on Transactions. If Lightning Network solves remittances on BTC, then LTC could become less relevant.

Both will be worthless in a few weeks.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Smartest/wealthiest guy on the forum.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Smartest/wealthiest guy on the forum.

Jerky, two scenarios:

1) M78 has more BTC than the rest of us combined

OR

2) He is bitter

Last edited by ChuckyTheGoat; 10-22-21 at 07:06 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jerky, two scenarios:

OR

2) He is bitter

Or just trolling Bitcoin for attention.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

^^ C'mon, men... this isn't a hard read: 100%, themike78 is a BDF without a pot to p!ss in.
    He can't even troll with style or panache (some trolls are very funny/clever... entertaining, at least) BUT, no... themike78 is about as clever as a monkey throwing his poo at the zoo. He's the kind of guy that pulls his cummmed-stained covers over his head, farts, smells it all in & then prank calls a pizza order to his neighbor's house. Complete bitter tard.

Personally, I bought a decent amount of old school stuff like ADA & Stellar and some others years ago that have been HODL'ing away in the ol wallet; kick myself for not pounding BTC years ago, too... was right there... whatta mistake (have a bit, not what I should have, hard to think about that opportunity missed).

GL to everyone (except the tard) in this thread going forward... good men in here.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

SOL LUNA AVAX rinse and repeat

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Well, there you go Chucky.
    You got your answer from the sharp.

I think the high tx fees on BTC and ETH was a big help to LTC running up in the spring. With the LN and other coins that are on the rise, with very low fees, LTC is becoming less relevant. I think it will be a decent coin to hold for it's security and being around for so long, having dedicated hodlers, and that it is being adopted by a good amount of online merchants.
    But who knows if it will pump and how much compared to other promising projects.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave pablo222 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

There's a lot to like about Litecoin. Daily active addresses is booming and surpassed ETH a few days. LTC had their first NFT drop on Opensea for it's 10 year anniversary. AMC now accepts LTC and the adoption keeps increasing.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave raiders72001 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    There's a lot to like about Litecoin. Daily active addresses is booming and surpassed ETH a few days. LTC had their first NFT drop on Opensea for it's 10 year anniversary. AMC now accepts LTC and the adoption keeps increasing.
    Wow, thanks Raiders. Appreciate the knowledge, per usual.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    LUNA is Terra, correct?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Jerky, two scenarios:

OR

2) He is bitter

I’ll go with bitter broke dick fukk.

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    That is a pretty good strategy $SOL and $LUNA are 2 of my biggest holdings and have been for a good while now and they are not close to being topped out long term.

onetrikpony

It is back down to the price it was yesterday if you bought at 9 am if you bought at $55-$60 after the pump down 30-40% It may rebound. hope it does for those that have it. it is one i have no interest in.I tried.

onetrikpony

Been in this one for about a year
    $FTM too. watch for a coinbase listing in near future.Most crypto projects he touches turn to gold. Andre Cronje is the chairperson of the Fantom Foundation’s Technology Council, based in Seoul, South Korea.
    FTM

FTM has been moving upwards at an accelerated rate since Sept 22. On Oct 8, it reached a then all-time high price of $2.45.
    After a short corrective period, it began another upward move and reached yet another all-time high on Oct 19.
    The next closest resistance area is found at $3.52. This is the 2.61 external Fib retracement resistance level when measuring the most recent drop. Whenever a token reaches a new all-time high, such levels are often used to find resistances due to the lack of established overhead horizontal resistances.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19189

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    LUNA is Terra, correct?
    Yes.

----------------------------------------------------

Market is correcting right now. It was due - look at your 1 day BTC charts - been going up since Oct 1. Should get back on track soon....

----------------------------------------------------

Litecoin, I think, will hit another all time high in the coming months.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    It is back down to the price it was yesterday if you bought at 9 am if you bought at $55-$60 after the pump down 30-40% It may rebound. hope it does for those that have it. it is one i have no interest in.I tried.
    Not happy about that with BOUNCE .. Coinbase stopped advertising it also.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Not happy about that with BOUNCE .. Coinbase stopped advertising it also.
    I have one advice for you. Don't go chasing the green dildo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onetrikpony

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I have one advice for you. Don't go chasing the green dildo
    I'm still showing a very tiny profit still with BOUNCE from my initial investment from yesterday morning. It's not the end of the world just yet. We'll see what happens with this pig over the next week?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Jibby you are a wise man, we are all very fortunate to be able to soak up your infinite wisdom here at sbr.

Your nephew is lucky he recovered from covid so that you can now guide him in his life.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave MickeyMan 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Still have bids around 53k, lots of garbage to sweep out before next move but we shall see

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Another huge loss for bitcoin today. It will be worth zero next Thursday. Thank you everyone for the kind words.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Digital World Acquisition Corp - Stock is skyrocketing. That's the social media platform supported and backed by Trump that's gonna try to take on the social media giants. Many investors believe in it. Something to look at anyways in the stock market. Went up 300% just yesterday.

https://news.yahoo.com/digital-dolla...184214037.html

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    ^^ C'mon, men... this isn't a hard read: 100%, themike78 is a BDF without a pot to p!ss in.
    He can't even troll with style or panache (some trolls are very funny/clever... entertaining, at least) BUT, no... themike78 is about as clever as a monkey throwing his poo at the zoo. He's the kind of guy that pulls his cummmed-stained covers over his head, farts, smells it all in & then prank calls a pizza order to his neighbor's house. Complete bitter tard.

Personally, I bought a decent amount of old school stuff like ADA & Stellar and some others years ago that have been HODL'ing away in the ol wallet; kick myself for not pounding BTC years ago, too... was right there... whatta mistake (have a bit, not what I should have, hard to think about that opportunity missed).

GL to everyone (except the tard) in this thread going forward... good men in here.
    Why even say anything to him or about him? It only makes him keep on.

How can he stop when he gets all the attention? 75% of the posts on here are about crypto,

and 25% of the thread is people talking about his dumbass posts.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    *the former poster blowjoe, a.k.a. blowjob babbled*
    STFU, blowjoe. I'll say whatever I want, when & how I want. Understood, numbnuts?... next to '78, you're the dumbest mofo in this thread. I'm surprised if you can even spell crypto.

JoeCool20

STFU, blowjoe. I'll say whatever I want, when & how I want. Understood, numbnuts?... next to '78, you're the dumbest mofo in this thread. I'm surprised if you can even spell crypto.
    Damn dude, THAT is your answer to somebody suggesting that you not give the dumbass mike78 any attention?

That is sheer and utter idiocy right there bub.

Try to talk about crypto on here instead of clogging the thread with imbecilic mouth running.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-21 at 12:56 AM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Damn dude, THAT is your answer to somebody suggesting that you not give the dumbass mike78 any attention?

That is sheer and utter idiocy right there bub.
    STFU, blowjoe

JoeCool20

STFU, blowjoe

Anything to say about crypto? Or are you just going to talk about blowing somebody?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Anything to say about crypto? Or are you just going to talk about blowing somebody?
    I talked about my crypto in my initial post, numbnuts. I respect this thread too much to muck it up with your idiocy. You use to be poster blowjoe, a.k.a. blowjob (as known by many, eddymunny in particular). I'll be happy to tear ya a new one in any other thread of your choosing, but won't further engage your retardation in this one. So... STFU, blowjoe.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Digital World Acquisition Corp - Stock is skyrocketing. That's the social media platform supported and backed by Trump that's gonna try to take on the social media giants. Many investors believe in it. Something to look at anyways in the stock market. Went up 300% just yesterday.

https://news.yahoo.com/digital-dolla...184214037.html
    I was reading about it on Thur when it popped and it was being talked about from what seemed like everywhere.

Happy for all that made some quick money on it. But the chatter seems like it's not a viable long-term player to take on the big-dogs.
    Too many things against it.
    1: The app/website hasn't even launched and it was already found on the servers holding it and was hacked.
    2: The open source code being used to create it is apparently violating the licensing agreement. So the people behind it have 30 days to comply.
    3: The TOS allegedly has language about users/commenters/etc. can't say disparaging things about the site, especially about DJT. So the site is just going to be an echo chamber a people regurgitating the same sh*t over and over.
    4: More than likely it'll just be used as a money machine for TFG to bilk "donations" from simps, at least that's what I noticed a lot of people pointing out.
    There were numerous other reasons listed as well.

The main tidbit I took away from the story I read, was about the Dude organizing the merger. As soon as I read he was an ex Deustche banker I was like "of course he is."
    Then the whole thing about how he creates these SPAC's, Special Acquisition Company's or Corporations, basically shell companies. And one had some sort of deal and backing from a Shanghi based bank(again, I was like "Really? a China connection.") But apparently that fell through.
    Then just last year or fairly recent, he had a different deal about to go through, and of all places it was in Wuhan, China. Again, I'm reading the story like "are we f'n for real?" But apparently that deal fell through because of lack of getting the money together or some crap.

But then the story went on to explain how that dudes initial investment was only estimated at 3 million for either creating the current SPAC that is acquiring the newly created Trump Media company. And how with the current stock surge because of the anticipated hype, the dude's investment could be worth over a billion dollars.

And there were other things about the financials, or "expected" financials that had me thinking "none of this sounds legal, or that it should be." But I'm sure every loophole is being exploited to make it all work. And dude will finally hit the lottery once he can cash out his shares. I guess if you create enough shell companies and look for targets to acquire, and have enough open-wallets backing you, then at some point the perfect scenario will arrive. That being Trump Media. And I would bet that Donnie somehow cleans up with a nice hundred or so million, or more, and probably without having put one penny into any of it.

First ... 143144145146147148149 ... Last