rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

BetinAsia feedback?

Any current users of BetinAsia that can report their experiences? They seem to have a pretty decent offerings but really only know about ac88 and premiumtradings. Any feedback on BetinAsia appreciated thanks.

Duo42
    Duo42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    Any current users of BetinAsia that can report their experiences? They seem to have a pretty decent offerings but really only know about ac88 and premiumtradings. Any feedback on BetinAsia appreciated thanks.
    I have been using them for about 10 months now. Overall, I'm very satisfied with them. I used AC88 before switching to them and I think BIA has clearly the better offer.

BIA offers a wide range of payment methods and they all come without fees for depositing. You get one free withdrawal per month, they charge a 2% withdrawal fee for all subsequent withdrawals. Bitcoin withdrawals seem to always have a 2% free, all other methods don't have additional charges. Withdrawals usually take between 8-12 hours. Lately, they have been having issues with Ecopayz withdrawals and some of my support inquiries have been taking longer than they usually do.

BIA is one of the few agents that kept making payments without restrictions during COVID-19. I withdrew my entire balance without issues.

If you decide to sign up, make sure to use the Arbuser promotional code to get better odds on Mollybet.

LucasPortela
    LucasPortela's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1254

I'm very satisfied with them. Their support is very good.

Aleksys
    Aleksys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

im using them about 6-7 month. No problem with deposits/withdraws, no one-unreasonable cancelled bet

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

They are top broker, very safe, very nice support, probably the best at the moment

rangerz2478

Thanks guys 👍🏼

rangerz2478

Quote Originally Posted by Duo42 View Post
    I have been using them for about 10 months now. Overall, I'm very satisfied with them. I used AC88 before switching to them and I think BIA has clearly the better offer.

BIA offers a wide range of payment methods and they all come without fees for depositing. You get one free withdrawal per month, they charge a 2% withdrawal fee for all subsequent withdrawals. Bitcoin withdrawals seem to always have a 2% free, all other methods don't have additional charges. Withdrawals usually take between 8-12 hours. Lately, they have been having issues with Ecopayz withdrawals and some of my support inquiries have been taking longer than they usually do.

BIA is one of the few agents that kept making payments without restrictions during COVID-19. I withdrew my entire balance without issues.

If you decide to sign up, make sure to use the Arbuser promotional code to get better odds on Mollybet.
    Been at ac88 many years myself. The payouts within minutes (back in the old days) were legit. They had matchbook accounts where you had no cap on a market. Now they have forced PT at multiple books up to 80%. Generally still positives but looking to branch out. BIA def seems to have the better offerings for sure.

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

feedbacks are positive but if you are unlucky to come from some countries, you can't use ewallets as payment methods...(had this myself so had to skip this broker)

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11814

While they are OK, I find very bad that they give lower odds to "general population". That unfair business practice moved me away from them (usually 0.02 or 0.04 less than real odds on the bookmaker). Also, their exchange odds (BF, BD, MB) are worse than with some other brokers.

Are they better than scam-ibc and premium-stealings; are they good - yes.
    Are they the best out there - no.

At least that is my opinion.

rangerz2478

Alfie what other brokers would you recommend above them?
    Last edited by rangerz2478; 07-14-20 at 12:50 PM.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Very reliable broker. My Primary betting broker at the moment.