Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

BOVADA LIVE BJ(Early Payout)

So today at approximately 5:21PM EST I was playing Live Dealer BJ at Bovada when the Dealer's camera FROZE while the dealer had a 4 showing!! EVERYONE at the table called for SUPPORT and after a brief wait they showed up and told EVERYONE at the table to "refresh browser". ALL the players claim they did so and after about 5 minutes of a FROZEN screen the dealer just so happened to make 21 after taking a couple of cards!! Now this was "early payout" Live Dealer and why is it that an A+ book per SBR ratings constantly has issues? To make matters worse after ALL the players called for SUPPORT I asked for the ticket ## and much to my surprise I get a message that says "you weren't in that hand" that FROZE!!!

You can't make this B.S. up if you sat around all day and tried. I have spent my last $$ playing Live Dealer anything at that B.S. site. If this post stops one person from getting F'ed before it gets deleted I've done my part. If only Bovada were really an A+ book and would do it's part to fix the B.S. issues.......Oh for all the "bitcoin exclusive" members that love this joint how is the CashBack working this week? I saw in the community that it's supposed to be issued on Tuesdays and today is Friday and people still haven't gotten it this week!!! EXCLUSIVE? Fancy name for a site that can't even figure out a simple thing such as cash back.....no wonder the LIVE DEALER cameras came from the $$ TREE and can't play w/o freezing.

Who wants to bet the Over/Under on the amount of time before one of Bovada's puppets on SBR asks for this to be deleted or deletes it? I don't give it much time............same as Bovada!!

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

So tough.