70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6722

Fairlay down?

I am getting a 500 error. Anyone else having an issue.

TennisAceE
    TennisAceE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

same

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

Agreed, I've noticed Fairlay's been down quite a bit the last 3 weeks or so.

Heh, fingers crossed it's to finally come up with a more user friendly interface.

Fairlay's such a great book that I think they could become a monster if they were just a little easier to use (or for God sake, at least fix the + / - thing for American clients)

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6722

Honestly I dread having to make a bet there. The interface is beyond bad. Plus at least half the time when I bet into an active offer I get a no match message and then the juice adjusts. It can be very frustrating.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Fairlay scammed me out of $350 this weekend. I made a golf bet that got cancelled at every book in the world. Fairlay claims the bet lost and refuse to correct it. Even worse, they lay off everything at Pinnacle and claim that Pinnacle graded it a loss which is 100% false. So they kept my money and got their bet back from Pinny. What's hilarious is that they will lose 100x that amount in future commission from me. These people are totally incompetent at best and lying thieves at worst. Either way, they can't be trusted.

HomeRun35
    HomeRun35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Fairlay scammed me out of $350 this weekend. I made a golf bet that got cancelled at every book in the world. Fairlay claims the bet lost and refuse to correct it. Even worse, they lay off everything at Pinnacle and claim that Pinnacle graded it a loss which is 100% false. So they kept my money and got their bet back from Pinny. What's hilarious is that they will lose 100x that amount in future commission from me. These people are totally incompetent at best and lying thieves at worst. Either way, they can't be trusted.
    Do you mind going into a little more detail? Was there any outlet for resolution you can try to pursue? I use them a bunch and my volume will go way up with sports starting back up again. With Augur coming back it will be nice to have another exchange option