SystemMaster
    SystemMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The Top Six Crypto Only Betting Websites

Hello Guys:

After doing some research on this forum, I have identified the following as the most reliable crypto betting websites:

https://nitrogensports.eu/
    https://www.betcoin.ag
    www.fairlay.com
    www.stake.com < Some danger for U.S. people

The above seem to be the top four.

Can anyone tell me about a couple of other crypto betting websites that you like using and would feel good telling your friends about them because you trust the sites enough to do that?

Thank you

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15350

Quote Originally Posted by SystemMaster View Post
    Hello Guys:

After doing some research on this forum, I have identified the following as the most reliable crypto betting websites:

https://nitrogensports.eu/
    https://www.betcoin.ag
    www.fairlay.com
    www.stake.com < Some danger for U.S. people

The above seem to be the top four.

Can anyone tell me about a couple of other crypto betting websites that you like using and would feel good telling your friends about them because you trust the sites enough to do that?

Thank you

Great job with your list. The other bitcoin only aren't as safe. There have been either confiscations, problems with KYC or long delays in payouts. I wouldn't recommend any other books.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 02-22-20 at 04:20 AM.

deadley
    deadley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Betbtc.co is another only crypto sports book.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by deadley View Post
    Betbtc.co is another only crypto sports book.
    I like the way the site looks. Anyone used them and how long have they been around? How are withdrawals?

deadley
    deadley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    I like the way the site looks. Anyone used them and how long have they been around? How are withdrawals?
    I think they are running since 2014-15, before they were exchange now running as pinnacle clones. Withdrawals is instant upto some limits but they don't disclose what is the limit, playing there last 1 year no issue whatsoever yet.

acegilz
    acegilz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by deadley View Post
    I think they are running since 2014-15, before they were exchange now running as pinnacle clones. Withdrawals is instant upto some limits but they don't disclose what is the limit, playing there last 1 year no issue whatsoever yet.
    yes, betbtc is solid i always play there because of the best odds, and no troubels with kyc
    However I cashed out everything until sports return

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

why do 100% of bitcoin books, every one for 5 years now not have a horse racing book, none offer the ponies?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    why do 100% of bitcoin books, every one for 5 years now not have a horse racing book, none offer the ponies?

Fairlay does have exchange style but its horrible they used to have a good one w betfair API but market maker left....there is mbet.io thst has fixed prices and its ok ive used a few times never cashed out they offer a 5mbtc free bet(refund if u lose your first bet). But you are correct i wish one would add a full racebook product esp now w no sports

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Fairlay does have exchange style but its horrible they used to have a good one w betfair API but market maker left....there is mbet.io thst has fixed prices and its ok ive used a few times never cashed out they offer a 5mbtc free bet(refund if u lose your first bet). But you are correct i wish one would add a full racebook product esp now w no sports
    why dont they is the question. every offshore book has one (virtually all of them) and zero bitcoin books for 5 years now. the racebook feed and software is easy to get subscribe to, all the major and minor shops have it, all the pph, off times perfect, scratches automatic, grading automatic, just unusual. SBR has a racebook!

Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Great job with your list. The other bitcoin only aren't as safe. There have been either confiscations, problems with KYC or long delays in payouts. I wouldn't recommend any other books.
    Which of them has the same or close to pinnacle in play odds?of course except nitrogen because there aren't so many live options.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Used to love Nitrogen, but hate the way they still slow grade, and sometimes withdrawals - they've had issues since 2016/17... Now only use for poker & parlays promos if you don't mind the delays...

Saga
    Saga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Used to love Nitrogen, but hate the way they still slow grade, and sometimes withdrawals - they've had issues since 2016/17... Now only use for poker & parlays promos if you don't mind the delays...
    I don't mind about the delays.My problem with nitrogen is that you can't bet live. Unfortunately there is very difficult to bet live games with them because there aren't so much.