cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Who sells Bitcoin fast & easy

Used to be with Coinbase and they were great. I could buy with a debit card, fees were OK but the funds would be in my wallet within minutes. I have yet to find a solution as easy as Coinbase. Any thoughts? I use CashApp but am waiting to be barred by them because I have heard horror stories on the boards here. I am happy with CashApp but getting ready for the day they are no longer an option. Any ideas?

Vinnie1
    Vinnie1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

lol I want to post to same question.
    If you don’t mind paying 8% fee LibertyX atms. Look on your map I have one right across street from my house. Or a coin star Kiosk. Not too bad of fees. Coin star is cash 45 Minutes to 1 hour for confirmation. LibertyX is debit card. And usually within 5 minutes confirmation. I send straight to book

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Bitcoin atms are easy

Use coinradar to find atms near you and the fees for each atm. Usually can find one under 5%

NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Time to give up sports gambling.. I got banned from bitcoin atm suppliers here in ny because I refused to tell them why I am buying so much bitcoin so often. Banned by paxful since I live in ny, banned by cashapp... I hate Coinbase... will not use them.. running out of option to buy coin now... bought some through bitpay and simplex but simplex and their stupid risk management.. you are only allow to buy certain amount or number of transaction per day... impossible to buy bitcoin now here in ny.. at least for me.

Dizzy
    Dizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by NYproGambler View Post
    Time to give up sports gambling.. I got banned from bitcoin atm suppliers here in ny because I refused to tell them why I am buying so much bitcoin so often. Banned by paxful since I live in ny, banned by cashapp... I hate Coinbase... will not use them.. running out of option to buy coin now... bought some through bitpay and simplex but simplex and their stupid risk management.. you are only allow to buy certain amount or number of transaction per day... impossible to buy bitcoin now here in ny.. at least for me.
    Look in the thread below this one called "completely anonymous how?" I made a post at the end talking about Bisq. It might be worth your while to take a look at it. There are many ways to buy crypto anonymously on it and its P2P so you will never get banned.

NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    Look in the thread below this one called "completely anonymous how?" I made a post at the end talking about Bisq. It might be worth your while to take a look at it. There are many ways to buy crypto anonymously on it and its P2P so you will never get banned.
    Thanks for the info man... I just downloaded it and ended up deleting it... looks like almost everyone wants fund via zelle which I am blocked off as well... I can not use zelle anymore..

Dizzy
    Dizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

I am in Europe so I use SEPA bank transfers as my preferred method and that has been working well for me but I am not too sure which payment methods would work best for users in the USA.

You can post an offer using any payment method and see if anybody else takes it. If somebody else sees it and wants to use the same method as you then you shouldn't have a problem.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19273

Quote Originally Posted by NYproGambler View Post
    Thanks for the info man... I just downloaded it and ended up deleting it... looks like almost everyone wants fund via zelle which I am blocked off as well... I can not use zelle anymore..
    Have you looked into Kraken?

Chris89_000
    Chris89_000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Where can I find a reliable btc wallet with Eur currency exchange? I am afraid to buy crypto cur cause global economy is down at the time due to covid 19 but it's a good investment if the economy restored

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Crypto.com app

I got banned on cashapp. Right now no cc fees on crypto.com usually 3.5%

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Crypto.com app

I got banned on cashapp. Right now no cc fees on crypto.com usually 3.5%
    Is it instant? Some of these places say it is but then make you wait 1 day on your first transaction. I have no patience for that stuff.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

NY is a pain in the ass to obtain Bitcoin. Wasn't the deciding factor for me leaving the state, but it was one of the perks for sure.