Betpoints: 29335

Eags get back to work

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Eags get back to work
    I strongly dislike my current tasks - writing runbooks.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    A lot of angry, triggered people on this site.
    Hey Luke, not angry at all, just sick of fuk’in no life idiots boasting about phony personas. And believe me, this uber eats driver Eagleshit is the king of them all.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    You're the clueless one. I have a letter from IRS questioning my cryptocurrency transactions back from 5-6 years ago and based on some research I've done it was based on some transactions I did at coinbase. Sure if you're small time Coinbase is great. IRS is still figuring out what to do about it and playing catchup. They probably haven't even gotten to 2016 yet. Don't be surprised if you get audited in the next few years if you're using coinbase for any substantial withdraw amounts. If you want to withdraw anything substantial without getting on a list with IRS then you will have to pay a substantial fee, and that's the point. Love these guys new to bitcoin think they know everything.
    Well said.

Yeah, just wait a while there, bitcoinluke, you’ll soon be changing your name to “IRS Seized My Assets Luke”

These fuk’in idiots who think they can game the system. You and eagleshit are two douche bags who are as fuk’in ignorant as they come. Just wait til the IRS reams your asshole thanks to coinbase.

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Well said.

Yeah, just wait a while there, bitcoinluke, you’ll soon be changing your name to “IRS Seized My Assets Luke”

These fuk’in idiots who think they can game the system. You and eagleshit are two douche bags who are as fuk’in ignorant as they come. Just wait til the IRS reams your asshole thanks to coinbase.
    Imagine being a grown man and making a post like this. I'd expect this from a 6th grader.

And you and your brother need to learn to read. Not once did I say not to pay capital gain taxes; I said I've used Coinbase since 2016 and the IRS has never shown up at my door. If you assumed something from that, that's your own stupidity.

Now go back to talking about reaming assholes and posting emojis like a 12 year old

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Does anyone know an exchange that I can convert BTC to DAI (stablecoin) with minimal registration / paperwork and low fee? Since I’m not exchanging USD, would prefer an exchange that requires no paperwork to do so.

Need a quick way to convert between BTC/DAI/USD. USD is in Binance right now. Amount is low four figures if that matters for KYC.
    1.Download TOR browser.......

2.Use DuckDuckGo as default search engine.......

3.How deep you wanna go?? is your only worry as it's so easy that your inner
    sociopath tendency(every man has a touch of evil deep inside) depth will be tested......(think late 1800's wild west)
    You could literally get away with murder.........

4.the deeper you go the deeper you learn the vast options of lawlessness..........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 02-27-20 at 10:59 PM.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15362

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    1.Download TOR browser.......

2.Use DuckDuckGo as default search engine.......

3.How deep you wanna go?? is your only worry as it's so easy that your inner
    sociopath tendency(every man has a touch of evil deep inside) depth will be tested......(think late 1800's wild west)
    You could literally get away with murder.........

4.the deeper you go the deeper you learn the vast options of lawlessness..........
    Some scary places down there.

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Does anyone know an exchange that I can convert BTC to DAI (stablecoin) with minimal registration / paperwork and low fee? Since I’m not exchanging USD, would prefer an exchange that requires no paperwork to do so.

Need a quick way to convert between BTC/DAI/USD. USD is in Binance right now. Amount is low four figures if that matters for KYC.
    If you can go ETH-DAI instead of BTC, you can use Kyber https://kyberswap.com/swap Just login with your ETH wallet and swap.

If you have to go BTC-DAI, the only one I can think of is changenow https://changenow.io/currencies. It has several stablecoins you can choose from, but it costs about 2%

Neither require registration, KYC or any paper trail

GL
    Points Awarded:

eaglesfan371 gave bitcoinLuke 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    If you can go ETH-DAI instead of BTC, you can use Kyber https://kyberswap.com/swap Just login with your ETH wallet and swap.

If you have to go BTC-DAI, the only one I can think of is changenow https://changenow.io/currencies. It has several stablecoins you can choose from, but it costs about 2%

Neither require registration, KYC or any paper trail

GL
    Thank you, will do that.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    When you get right down to it, there is nothing special about bitcoin that should make it worth what it is. It just happened to be the first of its kind
    What’s so special about precious metals like gold or palladium? Or a Van Gogh painting? An old baseball card or stamp? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and one mans trash is another’s castle. People value what they want to value and set a price on what they value.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What’s so special about precious metals like gold or palladium? Or a Van Gogh painting? An old baseball card or stamp? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and one mans trash is another’s castle. People value what they want to value and set a price on what they value.
    Sure, that's how markets work. People valued tulips for waaaaay more than they were worth at one time too

First 123