Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Crypto **** Debit Card

I got this card a long time ago and then just put it in my draw and forgot about it.

Can someone please direct me to the website so I can see if I registered my card. I can't remember.

Its the one issued by Metropolitan Commercial Bank. I remember them advertising as "Metal" cards.

Thanks

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Ah...got it on my cell phone, fellas.....thanks anyway....senior moment

FullStrength
    FullStrength's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1474

Use CashApp my friend. Best way to transfer money to and from bitcoin within the app. Link your bank account and or debit card. Tiny fees for the buying and selling of BTC. I use it for online poker, online sports betting and regular BTC purchases. You get a CashApp debit card too that works wherever. All of their transactions are quick on their end.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by FullStrength View Post
    Use CashApp my friend. Best way to transfer money to and from bitcoin within the app. Link your bank account and or debit card. Tiny fees for the buying and selling of BTC. I use it for online poker, online sports betting and regular BTC purchases. You get a CashApp debit card too that works wherever. All of their transactions are quick on their end.
    Cash App issues a 1099-B if you sell so much as a dollar on the app. Just to give full disclosure.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Cash App issues a 1099-B if you sell so much as a dollar on the app. Just to give full disclosure.
    Yeah and they give you no information on cost basis so have fun with that one.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

In addition to the 1099B you hear lots of stories of guys getting booted for selling btc and transferring to bank act through cash app

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Do any of the other p2p b2p places issue a 1099-B that you know of? Like Zelle or Venmo or any others or just cash app?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Do any of the other p2p b2p places issue a 1099-B that you know of? Like Zelle or Venmo or any others or just cash app?
    No. It's just places that use bitcoin. I've used zelle for large amounts of money all year and have never received one.
    Points Awarded:

habitualwinning gave themike78 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.