winkyyy
    winkyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 909

which site is best for USA Players?

lmk thx

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

At AC88, how is the BTC conversion these days? I.e., the spread between the rate for dep and payouts.

Also, which books do they currently offer within asianodds portal for NBA?

Thx

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Can i bet horses from usa

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Can i bet horses from usa
    yea betfair tracks. orbitx for backs and whitehorse lay's. have to watch though as AC88 commision on Orbitx is way way to high so Odsy88 and Brokerstorm are ones I moved too

king7811
    Update your status
    king7811's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

[QUOTE=Winpro;29485440]The new betfair clones' websites Whitehorse.tips and Turf7.com look pretty suspicious since they are not available for viewing by unregistered visitors. Only Orbitxch.com is the reliable and transparent clone IMHO.

Another copy of Betfair is Fair999 account it has the same odds, the cash out function and also have many markets available I read it is like Orbitx but the platform is faster.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Anything beyond Orbit would be a pain in the @ss.

billax
    billax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Maybe some one else can chime in who has a actual betfair acct too. The liquidity seems diferent esp for USA tracks between orbitx and whitehore. Orbitx has more and the markets always open. For UK races they all have huge liquidity millioins are bet into each race....As far as the USA tracks I think will be fine just with the UK betfair $'s at least i hope
    hello

i contacted Brokerstorm for an issue that i had with Betfair and they were very helpful i opened an account but i never used it, do you know details? Comm min stake etc?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by billax View Post
    hello

i contacted Brokerstorm for an issue that i had with Betfair and they were very helpful i opened an account but i never used it, do you know details? Comm min stake etc?
    they have been solid for orbitx 6 Euro Stake Min and Whitehorse 4 Euro Stake Min.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

brokerstorm is solid. payouts via btc in under 24 hours 90% of time others times always under 48 as advertised. easy deposits too 1 confirmation. The are total pro's @ running as an agent
    I don't know, when they limit you to 1000 euro maximum from the get go (never had an account before and they did it after my first 1k deposit), this does not indicate huge solidity. I mean it makes them look like they have 50 customers in total, lol.
    Don't know how they would react if someone goes from 1k to 10k... would be difficult though with a max exposure set at 1k

Another red flag, they accept bank deposits in a personal bank account with someone's name (Greek name), it is not a company. I was very surprised about that and wonder how can they do it. They will run into troubles. This also makes me think they have very few customers depositing by bank transfers.
    Last edited by Poisec; 12-31-20 at 08:09 AM.

Poisec

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Any Betdaq brokers out there?
    Don't think there is any.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Poisec View Post
    I don't know, when they limit you to 1000 euro maximum from the get go (never had an account before and they did it after my first 1k deposit), this does not indicate huge solidity. I mean it makes them look like they have 50 customers in total, lol.
    Don't know how they would react if someone goes from 1k to 10k... would be difficult though with a max exposure set at 1k

Another red flag, they accept bank deposits in a personal bank account with someone's name (Greek name), it is not a company. I was very surprised about that and wonder how can they do it. They will run into troubles. This also makes me think they have very few customers depositing by bank transfers.
    not sure as most of my wagers are 100-500 euro All I know is I have done many withdralws via BTC with no issue and I know another SBR member who is a big player with them getting 10K payouts reguarly. That said I do not trust any book agent or exchange 100% and with the ease of funding I withdrawl and deposit alot. They do not charge any fee's for btc in or out

gooner89
    gooner89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13003

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Any Betdaq brokers out there?
    I'm based in the UK and have an account on Betdaq but I never use it as the liquidity is non-existent on this site. Its disappointing too because they've always been equal to or greater value than Betfair (in terms of offers/commission rate), and their customer support is 1000x better than Betfair, as I've had my BF account banned on at least a dozen occasions for a historic issue that they refuse to resolve permanently. But BF has all the money on their markets and people won't jump ship for that reason.
    Would love to see Betdaq finally start to grow in 2021 but cannot see it happening unfortunately.

Poisec

Quote Originally Posted by gooner89 View Post
    I'm based in the UK and have an account on Betdaq but I never use it as the liquidity is non-existent on this site. Its disappointing too because they've always been equal to or greater value than Betfair (in terms of offers/commission rate), and their customer support is 1000x better than Betfair, as I've had my BF account banned on at least a dozen occasions for a historic issue that they refuse to resolve permanently. But BF has all the money on their markets and people won't jump ship for that reason.
    Would love to see Betdaq finally start to grow in 2021 but cannot see it happening unfortunately.
    How about smarkets, is it any good?

littlekona

the connection issues the last few weeks at Whitehorse have been horrible. In and out but just for a few seconds is driving me to TILT

kursonik
    kursonik's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5908

Kona, can you compare your liquidity on Orbitx by Brokerstorm and Oddsy? For me, there is a huge difference between Brokerstorm and Betinasia.

littlekona

on whitehorse via brokerstorm liquidity is much lower then orbitx. I use only Odsy88 for Orbitx which is great. both outfits brokerstorm and odsy88 I have been very happy with though whitehorse has glitches at times but all in all its good.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Brokerstorm doesn't have the US in their drop down menu to register

stefan084

then after dicking me around for a number of conversations they inform me "we currently do not accept customers from the US"

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    then after dicking me around for a number of conversations they inform me "we currently do not accept customers from the US"
    Chill Bro...Let me ask you do you bet the horses and need "Lay" option on horse bets?

stefan084

yes

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    yes

OK they are gone for the night let me check and I will PM you Friday

stefan084

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

finally got back to brokerstorm after several months. Had to show ID , but it was very smooth and no problems. They paid out very quickly from the time kyc request. They are excellent overall

tingasdt
    tingasdt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Hi guys.

It seems that brokestorm has stopped doing business with Fairexchange? Is it true, are any of you still trading with that broker on the FairExchange platform?

Is there any news from any other white label betfair?
    Apparently, Brokerstorma is going to take over the old Winfair24 again.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by tingasdt View Post
    Hi guys.

It seems that brokestorm has stopped doing business with Fairexchange? Is it true, are any of you still trading with that broker on the FairExchange platform?

Is there any news from any other white label betfair?
    Apparently, Brokerstorma is going to take over the old Winfair24 again.
    fairexchange ive read on forums more issues then any other betfair white lable. the only benefit of it for me was that it ran a bit faster to confirm bets then orbitx does. Orbitx via Odsy88 or brokerstorm has been great for me as has whitehorse (for horse lays) at brokerstorm, Winfair24 I also liked and glad to see it coming back

tingasdt

This is the message I received: "We would like to inform you that as of Monday 15 March, our cooperation with the provider Fairexchange will come to an end".

Now I would like to know if this is the case or could it be that they are really still operating with them and this message was hiding some other kind of commercial intentions.

fairexchange ive read on forums more issues then any other betfair white lable. the only benefit of it for me was that it ran a bit faster to confirm bets then orbitx does. Orbitx via Odsy88 or brokerstorm has been great for me as has whitehorse (for horse lays) at brokerstorm, Winfair24 I also liked and glad to see it coming back

littlekona

Whitehorse has been having such the connection issues with markets it has been unusable for me the last few week....Just way to stressful. It has always had the occasional issue but this is just awful....need a new "lay" platform that works..Hello Brokerstorm?????

tingasdt

Indeed, Whitehorse has always had these problems.
    Brokestorm told me that they were about to relaunch Winfair24 again.

On the other hand, yesterday I think Mountbet was relaunched again.

I've been through several white labels, but none like Orbit.... but... they are not a panacea given their risk management and profiling models.
    AssianConnect banned me in theory because Orbit decided to do so.

I did nothing fraudulent, no explanations, no reasons, no motives.

Where is there a white label and quality broker?

Whitehorse has been having such the connection issues with markets it has been unusable for me the last few week....Just way to stressful. It has always had the occasional issue but this is just awful....need a new "lay" platform that works..Hello Brokerstorm?????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vipturf

littlekona

Indeed, Whitehorse has always had these problems.
    Brokestorm told me that they were about to relaunch Winfair24 again.

On the other hand, yesterday I think Mountbet was relaunched again.

I've been through several white labels, but none like Orbit.... but... they are not a panacea given their risk management and profiling models.
    AssianConnect banned me in theory because Orbit decided to do so.

I did nothing fraudulent, no explanations, no reasons, no motives.

Where is there a white label and quality broker?
    I only use Whitehorse 90% for "Lay" on horses but man is it frustrating at times the site. If you are looking for another good agent outside of Brokerstorm I highly recommend Odsy88. They are my #1 for Orbitx and Pinny pay the fastest and great CS the manager Bianca is really good

tingasdt

Thank you for your response.

The question is whether it was Assian Connect that banned me or it was really Orbit.

Since if it was Orbit I am afraid that I will be identified again and suffer the same fate with whoever the intermediary broker is.

I only use Whitehorse 90% for "Lay" on horses but man is it frustrating at times the site. If you are looking for another good agent outside of Brokerstorm I highly recommend Odsy88. They are my #1 for Orbitx and Pinny pay the fastest and great CS the manager Bianca is really good

littlekona

Thank you for your response.

The question is whether it was Assian Connect that banned me or it was really Orbit.

Since if it was Orbit I am afraid that I will be identified again and suffer the same fate with whoever the intermediary broker is.
    i would try opening another Orbitx with other agent. I have three orbitx but never use the AC88 one anymore since the commission is outrageous

tingasdt

do you have 3 orbit accounts with 3 different agents?

How do you use or combine devices and IPs, or even the router?

I'm just curious, because it's actually my fear seeing the background that maybe it's Orbit that doesn't want me as a user.

i would try opening another Orbitx with other agent. I have three orbitx but never use the AC88 one anymore since the commission is outrageous

littlekona

do you have 3 orbit accounts with 3 different agents?

How do you use or combine devices and IPs, or even the router?

I'm just curious, because it's actually my fear seeing the background that maybe it's Orbit that doesn't want me as a user.

use VPN from Canada....have had 3 for few years now and never had a problem though I really only use one at a time. Try Odsy88 ask for manager Bianca she or her staff will take good care of you with great service...You can ask her any question u have too via Skype or the chat

tingasdt

Thanks

use VPN from Canada....have had 3 for few years now and never had a problem though I really only use one at a time. Try Odsy88 ask for manager Bianca she or her staff will take good care of you with great service...You can ask her any question u have too via Skype or the chat

vipturf
    vipturf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

After a chat with Brokerstorm yesterday, they told me that Whitehorse and Winfair24 would be available, so I think they will fix Whitehorse issues and not replace it with Winfair24. but , no precision on when it will be done.

as said previously by tingasdt, Mountbet already offers Winfair24 as a demo on its website.
    Last edited by vipturf; 04-12-21 at 03:15 PM.

First 123456 Last